A Production Controller schedules and manages production of a product. Duties would be to prepare production forecasts, manage problems with vendor shipments, obtain authorizations to change production schedules, control inventory, oversee budget, examine incoming orders to see if they can be done, and collect maintenance data on machines used in production.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Production Controller Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Production Controller resumes for your reference.
Production Controller Resume Sample 1
- Maintained and enforced production schedules; effectively completed time cards and expense reports; administered proper office procedures.
- Ensured timely pick/pack service to assigned departments, as well as documented shipping information.
- Planned and scheduled production within a specific time frame, ensuring each department’s needs were met.
- Developed production schedules for certain departments for ease of tracking and monitoring.
- Effectively completed all assigned duties with a willingness to take on new projects if needed.
Production Controller Resume Sample 2
- Met monthly production goals by staying ahead of deadlines.
- Achieved award for having the highest overall production rating within the department.
- Received award for highest customer service rating among peers; effectively handled difficult or irate customers with professionalism and tact.
- Recognized for saving the company $2,197 in labor costs by implementing a cost-cutting system that reduced time needed to prepare documents by 10%.
- Received merit bonus for reducing machine downtime by 65%; improvement saved company $180,000 per year.
Production Controller Resume Sample 3
- Recognized in a team-sponsored performance review for exceeding the production goals set by management.
- Awarded commendation from the Vice President of Operations for being sensitive to quality and timeliness when writing reports.
- Received commendation from the Group Vice President of Operations for outstanding Customer Service and Performance.
- Achieved award of outstanding performance; consistently met deadlines, ensuring timely delivery to customers.
- Received award for concern for family & close friends; presented customer appreciation awards faithfully throughout the year.
Production Controller Resume Sample 4
- Received outstanding performance and quality ratings in the month of June.
- Received excellent performance and quality ratings in October and November.
- Recommended for promotion to Sales Coordinator/Production Director; proficiently handled multiple tasks within the job responsibilities while driving safety.
- Achieved award for achieving quota for closing sales, meeting customer satisfaction guidelines, participating in leadership classes, achieving outstanding quality award, attending company trainings.
- Received outstanding performance and quality ratings in the month of May.
Production Controller Resume Sample 5
- Manage logon and logoff of individuals to ensure that the required amount of time is maintained and no unauthorized access to the system is granted.
- Added and amended departments and service lines within a timely manner; effectively communicated with vendors and tracked costs for billing purposes.
- Maintained accurate records related to standard cost accounting; successfully presented monthly reports for financial accountability purposes.
- Fostered an effective communication environment with colleagues, colleagues, managers, and clients; participated in client meetings to discuss client concerns.
- Adhered to the CSC policy regarding ineligible employees by informing management at all times when an employee was ineligible due to employment status or job performance issues.
Production Controller Resume Sample 6
- Advised and supervised work crew of six employees; ensured proper and accurate product inventory and documentation.
- Established new production processes; effectively resolved production problems for various clients.
- Attempted to combat production losses through implementing new methods and methods of accounting; organized, set up, and managed the production department.
- Organized, coordinated, planned, and managed all administrative services as well as individual clerical tasks; managed all projects until completion.
- Managed all office products including computer technology products such as scanners, copiers, web-based software for expense reporting etc.; effective at planning out a schedule to complete a specific project within a designated amount of time.
Production Controller Resume Sample 7
- Met sales goals through sales of photo products for a local camera store.
- Received award for sales of over $10,000 by using my knowledge of photography products to win new customers.
- Generated more than 50% of the company’s first quarter revenue with professional quality photography services.
- Managed 10 administrative assistants and continued to meet or exceed production goals by increasing workflow efficiency and increasing employee morale .
- Received recognition as one of the Top Ten Salespeople in Nation; earned performance bonus after exceeding sales goals for three consecutive years.
Production Controller Resume Sample 8
- Achieved an outstanding quality award from the organization for making a difference in the quality of products being delivered.
- Works with host agency to ensure on-time delivery, follow-up on customer complaints, and follow-up on vacation status of employees.
- Excellent performance on time keeping. Contributed significantly towards on-time product delivery and meeting performance standards.
- Worked on a team to support company objectives; performed accurately and securely in accordance with company policy, procedures, and guidelines.
- Worked to maximize production time for all shipments received; successfully addressed all operational problems related to scheduling equipment repairs, maintenance, and ordering office supplies.
Production Controller Resume Sample 9
- Accomplished overall production goals by managing workload, coordinating special projects, assigning priorities, and monitoring services.
- Accomplished overall productivity/efficiency goals by handling all production problems efficiently.
- Accomplished management responsibilities through exceptional skills in writing and dissemination of written material and the collection and evaluation of feedback on job performance.
- Created and maintained organizational charts to keep focused on departmental objectives while balancing personal goals with the needs of the organization.
- Created monthly reports that reflected monthly work goals. These reports were then sent to management for their review.
Production Controller Resume Sample 10
- Increased production by 50% by implementing new family of software applications, which allowed for more efficient document workflow.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; addressed the needs of customers while adhering to departmental policies regarding confidentiality and customer service.
- Earned appreciation as a call monitoring superstar; effectively clarified the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to legal guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and confidentiality.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively resolved system issues affecting users.
- Made significant productivity improvements in an existing software system. Allowed for more efficient document workflow and increased production by 50%.
Production Controller Resume Sample 11
- Set up medical claims processing for new clients in compliance with federal and state guidelines.
- Remodeled reception area, improving office productivity at the same time.
- Met production quota despite the relocation of my desk to an isolated cubicle setup.
- Supervised temporary employees at peak times when regular employees were temporarily absent.
- Entrusted to review contract documents, identify errors in language, and submit constructive comments to legal department before signing agreements.
Production Controller Resume Sample 12
- Streamlined the department’s processes by creating a filing system for contract summary data; earned excellent customer service scores from customers regarding contract related inquiries.
- Reduced overall costs of materials by identifying the proper material for each part; earned salary increase based on performance in meeting or exceeding monthly production goals.
- Earned award for excellence in cost control and workplace safety; reviewed data and determined which machine to use in order to produce a successful run time in a cost effective manner.
- Helped organize daily production schedule in a timely manner in order to meet production goals; credited with saving company $2,000 per month through identified areas of waste.
- Walked the floor and ensured that all machines were running; an area supervisor stated that he would follow my lead and would not need to walk the floor daily because of my diligence in seeing that all machinery was running.
Production Controller Resume Sample 13
- Efficiently supervised all of the facilities, including office personnel, shift supervisors, and the environmental control.
- Quickly responded to requests for facilities requiring additional support.
- Assisted in developing a new A/P system that reduced relevant errors and was authorized for production use by corporate; restored authorized systems after a hard drive crash.
- Maintained accurate inventories and allocated products to equipment as needed; ensured that adequate supplies were available at all times by digging through old stock and ordering necessary products as needed.
- Implemented a cost savings program by migrating to SAP enterprise system.
A bachelor’s degree, either in finance or in accounting is required for this job. These skills must be demonstrated: excellent computer skills, strong communication skills, troubleshooting abilities, organizational skills, negotiation abilities, well-developed sense of responsibility, ability to handle high stress situations, and proficiency in accounting.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Production Controller Resume Samples
- Production Controller Resume Sample 1
- Production Controller Resume Sample 2
- Production Controller Resume Sample 3
- Production Controller Resume Sample 4
- Production Controller Resume Sample 5
- Production Controller Resume Sample 6
- Production Controller Resume Sample 7
- Production Controller Resume Sample 8
- Production Controller Resume Sample 9
- Production Controller Resume Sample 10
- Production Controller Resume Sample 11
- Production Controller Resume Sample 12
- Production Controller Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up