A .Net Developer works with the software programs of a company to update features, make improvements, prepare new releases, and design additional applications. Duties include completing programming requirements, creating manuals detailing procedures for installation of new software, testing code for bugs or potential compatibility problems with other systems, updating documentation, and participating in meetings with customers to determine plans for future development plans. The top skills for this position are customer service, sales, computer programming knowledge, problem-solving. A bachelor’s degree is typically required with work experience in computer science preferred.
The Best Net Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Net Developer resumes for your reference.
- Involved in the Design and Implementation phases of agile software development lifecycle.
- Worked closely with analysts and architects to understand the framework of the application.
- Designed presentation layer for dynamic web forms using ASP. Net MVC 5.0 Framework, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, jQuery, AngularJS and Visual Studio 2015/2017.
- Responsible for migrating ASP. Net applications into ASP. NET MVC applications.
- Used MVC UI Pattern to design the Test-driven UI Layer.
- Used the . NET Framework class library programmed in C#. NET throughout the application for developing Web Forms.
- Worked on . NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton, MVVM and MVC Dependency Injection (DI).
- Developed data driven business logic using C# and Oracle database.
- Followed the industrial standards, Coding guidelines, Accessibility guidelines, DB guidelines, . Net best practices.
- Worked with Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda expressions to query and retrieve selective based information from the collection objects.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle starting from requirements gathering and performed object-oriented analysis and design. Used C# WinForms for developing GUI Design.
- Writing Use Cases for the changes that are included as part of requirements.
- Experience in developing WCF SOAPREST, WEB API services to expose useful functionality to web users SOAP/REST, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming them.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture [SOA] using windows communication foundation.
- Developed the Expert advice Web User Interface using AJAX technology to enhance the visual appearance to avoid the flickering effects across server post backs.
- Worked with Data grids to pagination and sorting of the data columns.
- Created cross browser compatibility templates using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to format the data.
- Used LINQ, Entity Framework 5.0 extensively for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation.
- Responsible for deciding the requirements, writing the Stored Procedures, Views, triggers, database design, Tables, Indexes and some of the management tasks using T-SQL and SQL Server 2012/2008.
- Performed data transformations using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) via the Implemented enhancements for better performance.
- Responsible for writing Unit Tests for the code developed.
- Worked with TFS 2012/2010 for version control and Build configurations, Work Items.
- Used Agile (Scrum) Methodology for rapid and more disciplined development during implementation.
- Enhanced the existing API to implement custom Access control to access the ADLS using. net 2.0 core web API.
- Consumed ADLS API to interact with other. net services to perform file/folder storage related operations.
- Used Mongo DB as a data store for each micro-service.
- Used Azure Paas, Iaas to spin new environments for new applications for different testing stages.
- Used TDD approach to develop middle ware services using N-unit framework for in C# and. net core.
- Use best Microsoft best practices to code for the business and middle layer components.
- Review and analyze existing and resolve existing technical Debt to reduce code complexity, maintainability and increase unit test coverage.
- Use design patterns to develop the code and integrate it with other systems.
- Transform the business requirements into various decision models.
- Create artifacts about the analysis and design of the decision model.
- Coordinate with the product owners to meet business needs and transform business requirements into the cortex application.
- Involved in the Full-Stack development of Web/Mobile compatible applications using the latest of technologies for the different tiers of an application.
- Being developed using Razor views built on cshtml extension files which is a blend of both C# and HTML within the same file.
- Debugging and trouble-shooting any UX issues and running through the break points in the code to zero down on the bug, fix them and check the code in into the Code Repository using Microsoft’s TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Develop the back end of the application using strong Microsoft stack of technologies including but not limited to, . Net Core 2.0/2.1 (a platform agnostic framework compatible with Windows, Mac as well as Android).
- The Database used is a SQL Server 2014, and is communicated with using yet another catalyze Object Relational Model based framework called Entity Framework 6.
- Write complex Linq statements using Sambas, delegate functions and build Expression Trees based on dynamic data input to formulate SQL queries on the fly and retrieve, update, delete, insert data into the database.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.