Facilities Coordinators (Medical) work to support healthcare facilities. They respond to service requests, troubleshoot IT issues, and coordinate repairs for a variety of equipment and software. They also maintain equipment logs for billing purposes, assess facility needs, and communicate maintenance requests to appropriate departments. The top skills in this position are customer service, problem-solving, and communication. Previous experience in a healthcare environment is helpful for this position.
The Best Facilities Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Facilities Coordinator resumes for your reference.
- Provide support for internal and external clients in a location with an approximate headcount of over 1000 people.
- Maintain sufficient inventory of office supplies, while controlling usage and expense of such items.
- Provide resolution and/or escalate questions and concerns the clients may have, in an effort to maintain a positive business relationship.
- Accurately maintain daily and monthly logs for the requested and completed service requests.
- Analyzed, assessed, and developed solutions for maintaining a functional and safe building for employees’ and residents’ use.
- Ensure the waste management plant is functioning smoothly and does not lead to any pollution or pose threat to the life of other workers.
- Coordinate with the management to put forth the demands, difficulties, and suggestions of the workers.
- Sanitized and sterilized all surfaces to ensure a safe and healthy environment for workers.
- Performed housekeeping duties to include: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and waste disposal.
- Developed a cleaning schedule to effectively maintain equipment rooms and facilities according to OSHA regulations.
- Manage new build-out work orders and repairs for the office with vendors and contractors to enable a functional work environment for employees.
- Promptly process check requests for payments to vendors in Northrop Grumman’s Automated Disbursement System (ADR).
- Manage health status of all building printers and request immediate repairs from the vendor.
- Order all office supplies with desired requirements and select approved vendors in the iBuy purchasing system.
- Eliminated waste from excessive purchasing of cleaning chemicals by reducing the amount of inventory through consolidation with another facility.
- Provide SMG Maintenance program administrative support by working with all venues in the proper implementation and entry of information required.
- Answer routine telephone calls and electronic service requests and dispatches appropriate staff.
- Administrative support for the daily tracking of open work orders and working with department managers to ensure timely completion.
- Dispatch and tracks sub-contracted service providers and track/files all associated paperwork.
- Researched human resources directives; provided ongoing training of staff members on company policies (e.g., wage structure, benefits, employment/discipline procedures).
- Responsible for the financial and operational management of repair accounts such as developing maintenance budgets, managing budgets, forecasts, variance analysis, and work order metrics $160 MM.
- High Focus on Human Resources; interviewing employees, I-9 Processes, and government documentation.
- Managed large programs/projects that involved the construction of new facilities.
- Planning and coordination of capital projects/ and facilities maintenance.
- Reduced workman’s compensation claims by eliminating sources of physical risk in daily tasks; identified ergonomics issues within the department.
- Financial analysis and management reporting of operating expenses for client-occupied facilities.
- Assist with preparation of budgets, and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Achieve tenant satisfaction through customer service, follow up and follow through.
- Trained and supervised complete departments of Physical Plant coordinators (refrigeration, repair, security, etc.).
- Created new services/programs for campus and hospital such as pet grooming program.
- Completion of regular building maintenance requests and equipment delivery/vendor communications.
- Utilized Executive Secretaries in creating a Facilities Coordinator training binder(s) for Disney Digital.
- Optimized office safety standards, practices, and communications with company leadership and directors.
- Fostered relationships with other campus departments to reduce turnover for new hires.
- Raised study skills in individual student employees.
- Conduct daily inspections of the office’s infrastructure including workstations, common spaces, and conference rooms to assess conditions of furnishings, flooring, carpet, lighting, plants, paint, equipment, millwork, cleanliness.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory, comparing provider’s pricing and quality of products, and ordering office supplies.
- Manage the mailroom operations, including delivery and pickup of mail and efficient use of mailroom space.
- Provide communication to staff as needed about building notices, office protocols, and guidelines for use of office facilities.
- Awarded exceptional personal performance award.
- Compiling billing records for Work Orders and ensuring work has been completed prior to closing out orders.
- Compiling a daily briefing of all relevant occurrences for the current and following day in a single document and emailing it to a mailing list comprised of Upper-Level Management, is imperative to daily NBC Operations.
- First point of contact for all emergencies involving NBC property and personnel.
- Performed this service both in accordance with upper-level facilities managers present and during off-peak hours with little to no supervision.
- Transformed a facility from an underutilized storage unit to a state-of-the-art wound care center.
- Oversight of all procurement activities including vendor selection, purchase order system, invoice approval, and processing.
- Responsible for ensuring required government small business spending quotas were met as stipulated in our government subcontractor contract.
- Responsible for all supply ordering and maintaining adequate inventory levels to support all office operations.
- Coordinated modularization of a $51 million renovation project that increased the size of space by 20% and improved infection control for 150 beds by 40%.
- Successfully utilized an installation plan to decrease construction time by half and lower the budget by 15%.
- Responsible for overall procurement for all divisions per established policies and procedure with focus on best practices through coordination, training, measurements and project participation.
- Provided support between the Technology Group and the Field, Sales & Administration Offices for computer software and hardware issues and delivery of new systems enhancements and applications.
- Promoted teamwork and cooperation with internal and external customers to successfully refine and implement new projects.
- Secured a 24% reduction in energy costs with a $1,500 investment and 50 hours of analysis and planning.
- Outlined procedures for the most effective use of equipment after evaluating staff, workflow, space utilization, staffing needs, and expenditures for three facilities.
- Managed all work requests through the internal Facilities Request System.
- Performed regular physical inspections of the spaces and generated work orders.
- Managed all vendors, contractors, and property management efforts (HVAC, Janitorial, Electrician, Security, Construction, etc.)
- Watched out for details in the smallest apartments and sections of the hospital for three years and consistently maintained a clean and functional environment.
- Reorganized and redesigned the storage area causing a 10% decrease in inventory loss; recognized by management as an exemplary employee.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Facilities Coordinator Resume Samples
- Wrap Up