These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Facilities Coordinator resumes for your reference.
- Provide support for internal and external clients in a location with an approximate headcount of over 1000 people.
- Maintain sufficient inventory of office supplies, while controlling usage and expense of such items.
- Provide resolution and/or escalate question and concerns the clients may have, in an effort to maintain a positive business relationship.
- Accurately maintain daily and monthly logs for requested and completed service request.
- Ensure waste management plant is functioning smoothly and does not lead to any pollution or pose threat to the life of other workers.
- Coordinate with the management to put forth the demands, difficulties and suggestions of the workers.
- Sanitized and sterilized all surfaces to ensure a safe and healthy environment for workers.
- Performed housekeeping duties to include: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and waste disposal.
- Manage new build out work orders and repairs for office with vendors and contractors to enable functional work environment for employees.
- Promptly process check requests for payments to vendors in Northrop Grumman’s Automated Disbursement System (ADR).
- Manage health status of all building printers and request immediate repairs from vendor.
- Order all office supplies with desired requirements and select approved vendors in iBuy purchasing system.
- Provide SMG Maintenance program administrative support by working with all venues in the proper implementation and entry of information required.
- Answer routine telephone calls and electronic service requests and dispatches appropriate staff.
- Administrative support for the daily tracking of open work orders and working with department managers to ensure timely completion.
- Dispatch and tracks sub-contracted service providers and tracks / files all associated paperwork.
- Responsible for the financial and operational management of repair accounts such as developing maintenance budgets, managing budgets, forecasts, variance analysis and work order metrics $160 MM.
- High Focus on Human Resources; interviewing employees, I-9 Processes, and government documentation.
- Managed large programs/projects that involved construction of new facilities.
- Planning and coordination of capital projects/ and facilities maintenance.
- Financial analysis and management reporting of operating expenses for client occupied facilities.
- Assist with preparation of budgets, and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Achieve tenant satisfaction through customer service, follow up and follow through.
- Completion of regular building maintenance requests and equipment delivery/vendor communications.
- Utilized Executive Secretaries in creating a Facilities Coordinator training binder(s) for Disney Digital.
- Optimized office safety standards, practices and communications with company leadership and directors.
- Conduct daily inspections of the office’s infrastructure including workstations, common spaces, and conference rooms to assess conditions of furnishings, flooring, carpet, lighting, plants, paint, equipment, millwork, cleanliness.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory, comparing provider’s pricing and quality of products, and ordering office supplies.
- Manage the mailroom operations, including delivery and pickup of mail and efficient use of mailroom space.
- Provide communication to staff as needed about building notices, office protocols, and guidelines for use of office facilities.
- Compiling billing records for Work Orders and ensure work has been completed prior to closing out orders.
- Compiling a daily briefing of all relevant occurrences for the current and following day in a single document and emailing it to a mailing list comprised of Upper-Level management, imperative to daily NBC Operations.
- First point of contact for all emergencies involving NBC property and personal.
- Performed this service both in accordance with upper-level facilities managers present, and during off peak hours with little to no supervision.
- Oversight of all procurement activities including vendor selection, purchase order system, invoice approval and processing.
- Responsible for ensuring required government small business spending quotas were met as stipulated in our government subcontractor contract.
- Responsible for all supply ordering and maintaining adequate inventory levels to support all office operations.
- Responsible for overall procurement for all divisions per established policies and procedure with focus on best practices through coordination, training, measurements and project participation.
- Provided support between the Technology Group and the Field, Sales & Administration Offices for computer software and hardware issues and delivery of new systems enhancements and applications.
- Promoted teamwork and cooperation with internal and external customers to successfully refine and implement new projects.
- Managed all work requests through internal Facilities Request System.
- Performed regular physical inspections of the spaces and generated work orders.
- Managed all vendors, contractors, and property management efforts (HVAC, Janitorial, Electrician, Security, Construction etc.)