Equity sales traders are individuals who buy and sell shares from different companies. Usually, they assess the risks associated with potential equity, decide on the buying or selling of shares, come up with quotations, liquidate assets for clients, manage the risks associated with different shares owned and monitor the markets to make strategic trading decisions.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Equity Sales Trader Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Equity Sales Trader resumes for your reference.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 1
- Managed a team of salespeople and developed their skills, as well as their customers.
- Excellent knowledge of account statements, financial reports, and sales performance.
- Earned acknowledgment as a top producer.
- Received the highest number of recommendations from customers for having a “best-in-class” product or service.
- Recipient of a certificate of achievement from my department’s regional manager for professional accomplishments.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 2
- Consistently met or exceeded daily, weekly, and monthly sales quotas; averaged a 14 percent increase in monthly commissions.
- Achieved effective performance rating as a member of a team that achieved a record-breaking quarter for the region.
- Received a “Call of the Day” award for having outstanding customer service skills and achieving success with all customers’ needs.
- Promoted to Equity Sales Trader within three years of beginning career; won Unum Humanitarian Scholarship based on outstanding academic performance.
- Recognized by peers as an exceptional salesperson, who was instrumental in earning $40 million in equity trades during one month.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 3
- Processed equity trades that generated an average of $400 per trade; averaged $150,000 per month in commissions.
- Achieved 97% accuracy rate; processed equity trades that generated an average of $250 per trade; averaged $75,000 per month in commissions.
- Handled customer accounts and quickly resolved their problems and questions while working strictly within company guidelines and policies.
- Received several outstanding performance awards for meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Generated an average of $500 per trade; processed equity trades that generated an average of $300 per trade; averaged $100,000 per month in commissions.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 4
- Introduced a new customer to the company, which was considered a key account. This led to significant revenue.
- Represented the company’s largest client in the acquisition and handled all aspects of the transaction, including: prepared the bid book, negotiating terms and conditions, and handling all paperwork and signatures related to due diligence and closing.
- Chaired a strategic planning meeting that led to $100 million in new revenue for the firm with this key client; received an award from company leadership.
- Represented client in IPO; successfully ran Rule 144 analysis, maintained accurate customer database (CRM), and provided product analysis for promotion on exchanges; received exceptional performance rating from a supervisor.
- Provided market insight on a new product line and contributed to the strategy for increasing market share; received the award for great work on a team project.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 5
- Secured 1.2 million dollars in contracts; demonstrated proficiency at negotiating contracts based on customer specified parameters.
- Selected 1 of 6 applicants to represent the organization at two major conferences; recognized by upper management for outstanding achievement.
- Maintained excellent customer satisfaction ratings; consistently adhered to guidelines regarding client service while achieving a high standard of performance.
- Presented resume to potential employers at one international conference; received 1 job offer, chose not to accept the offer.
- Received top quality award for maintaining high standards in quality control; effectively compiled information regarding terms and conditions of contracts signed during the year.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 6
- Increased share price by 20% within 60 days; received an award for exceeding expectations.
- Obtained continuous improvement awards, including half-yearly reviews, annual reviews, and first-quarter reviews; made presentations to the Regional Manager.
- Earned monthly awards for meeting monthly quota; received monthly financial analysis by the Senior Director of Business Operations.
- Set up regularly scheduled appointments to meet with the regional controller and senior business persons; regularly met with the Regional Controller on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Earned outstanding quality award; regularly attended meetings with the Senior Vice President, advanced operations research analyst.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 7
- Achieved record sales; closed $6.5 million in sales within three months.
- Recognized as top sales performer for meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Secured largest share of business after competing for business with several leading brokerages and companies, and demonstrating competence and ability to handle complex trades.
- Achieved the highest commission production after negotiating contracts with several top brokerages; referred to as a top producer by the general manager.
- Recognized as being of significant value to the company due to successfully advocating for more favorable terms on margins of credit default swaps.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 8
- Forecasted and implemented a strategy to increase profits during equity sales trading.
- Earned a market share of 15% by making strategic moves in the Equity Sales Trading.
- Accomplished quota in product distribution through opening accounts in additional states.
- Earned an outstanding quality award for outstanding performance at the branch.
- Received award for outstanding customer service; effectively resolved customer concerns and provided satisfactory resolutions by providing information or contacting company personnel when necessary.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 9
- Exceeded sales quotas by 35% according to the Regional Manager, who interviewed 11 other sales representatives.
- Received award for outstanding achievement in sales after one year with the company.
- Achieved highest dollar volume of all Sales Representatives in October 1999.
- Received highest dollar volume of all Sales Representatives in June 2000.
- Received outstanding performance award from Regional Manager for exceeding expectations in sales volume and customer satisfaction ratings after three months with the company.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 10
- Achieved award for outstanding profitability in the Equity Position Trader Group; saved the company money by developing a customer-friendly strategy that included a variety of revenue sharing and team-building techniques.
- Achieved award for performance in Customer Service and Operations, in addition to achieving a perfect score on a Leadership in Performance Assessment Survey.
- Acquired a new client, resulting in an additional $200,000 worth of monthly commission income.
- Achieved award for top sales productivity, as a result of a high percentage of closed transactions.
- Increased company revenue by 25 percent due to the merging of two accounts resulting from outstanding professionalism and relationship-building skills.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 11
- Generated over $1 million in monthly revenue by executing short-term equity trades.
- Àchieved sales of $750,000 in first two months on the job; recognized as the top sales performer for the region by his district manager.
- Àdvanced sales revenue for assigned accounts by winning over new clients and increasing business with existing clients.
- Recognized as a top performer and achieved award for multiple accounts sold within a single month.
- Attained an award for achievement in financial analysis by exceeding RBI guidelines.
Equity Sales Trader Resume Sample 12
- Maintained a high year-to-date performance, exceeding the company’s annual quota while contributing to a team of five.
- Developed a strong client base while maintaining their relationships by attending client meetings and checking in with each client regularly.
- Received excellent producer/manager ratings from co-workers, based on teamwork and ability to meet goals. Engaged in customer development activities to generate new business through referrals from existing clients.
- Regularly maintained strong relationships with clients; consistently presented products that provided value to customers.
- Received the highest customer satisfaction rating from clients.
To be an equity sales trader, you need tertiary education in business, economics, or finance and licensure by the National Association of Securities Dealers. A suitable candidate presents excellent interpersonal skills, mathematical prowess, critical thinking, analytical skills, negotiation skills, professionalism and the ability to take risks.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.