These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real PHP Developer resumes for your reference.
- Developed Object Oriented classes for “Maintain Visual Element” module to capture and save details about the visual detail components.
- Developed classes for “Release Program/Elements” module to capture final updates to selected elements of a visual program, assign printer, assign master PO #, and update status.
- Developed classes to maintain sessions, user login, database access etc.
- Design and Development of an internal dashboard to manage customer accounts, in PHP stack.
- The dashboard has capabilities to add and configure several products features for the clients.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using CakePHP AJAX helper, such as auto complete a form or edit a program properties.
- Implemented the RESTful services to provide json structure data to other systems, such as listing program information service.
- Build developing environment on development server, test server and production server.
- Developed and maintained numerous web sites for company Studioviv, from Netherlands.
- Websites developed in Joomla, also create/modificate the PHP extension/modules/plugins.
- Developed/Design the application using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) architecture using Zend2 Framework.
- Responsible for creating the navigation menu and sub menu in the site using CSS, HTML and PHP.
- Developed Custom Modules using Zend Forms, Validations, View Helpers, Action Helpers, and Zend Layouts.
- Developed web application, Ajax Driven user interface, interaction scenarios and Ajax navigation based on analysis, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Implemented and maintained an intranet site which is used by platform teams for any new server request.
- Used latest web technologies like PHP, MySQL, Wamp, Xamp and Zend framework to develop applications.
- Involved heavily in release process and implemented standards to maintain UAT and PROD environemtns.
- Communicated with business users, technology finance groups for understanding requirements and converting them to technical specifications.
- Involved in designing the user interface mainly focusing on easing access to registration, plans and features available on the website using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in Lamp coding and technical leadership in building and supporting our core product and its web.
- Worked primarily as a backend developer on the company’s system, which uses Symfony as its framework.
- With close interaction with clients gathered and analyzed requirements and developed functionality accordingly.
- Android mobile phone application, posted weather prediction message to Facebook wall.
- Read weather prediction information and connected to Facebook and posted message to Facebook new feeds.
- Implemented sending message function using PHP and MySQL. People can send message to each other.
- Read XML file to extract data from XML file, then built a website containing information and video of five sports teams.
- Create Design Estimate Plans which includes user stories, pseudo code, potential conflict research, database changes, data limit research, scalability factors, security logic, business logic and work hour estimations for new features.
- Work environment consisted of a Macbook Pro and Vagrant running CentOS.
- Enhanced/combined web-based annotation and collaboration system used to track tasks and approvals for digital assets (iPhone and iPad) to provide feedback on marketing/advertising communications.
- Added new features/maintained web-based internal application that manages third-party apps for use in marketing materials.