PHP Developers are responsible for the creation of websites using coding language. They must manage PHP files, make changes to both front-end and back-end code, and manage the development process from start to finish. This includes monitoring changes in technologies and writing new code when necessary. The top skills for this position are PHP development, Linux administration, HTML & CSS, web development, and web design. A bachelor’s degree is the minimum educational requirement for this position.
The Best PHP Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real PHP Developer resumes for your reference.
- Developed Object Oriented classes for the “Maintain Visual Element” module to capture and save details about the visual detail components.
- Developed classes for the “Release Program/Elements” module to capture final updates to selected elements of a visual program, assign printer, assign master PO #, and update status.
- Developed classes to maintain sessions, user login, database access, etc.
- Established the first web-based PHP site for a service-oriented architecture and Fortran development.
- Converted a custom-made text editor program into a highly efficient, robust, and extensible framework using ANSI C syntax, UNIX tools, and Linux environment.
- Design and Development of an internal dashboard to manage customer accounts, in PHP stack.
- The dashboard has capabilities to add and configure several products features for the clients.
- Optimized code by implementing guidelines from best practices guides. Patched bugs in existing code by understanding the design principles and removing stray lines of code.
- Developed enterprise applications for e-mail notification system, automated factory control systems, file transfer system, and customer relationship management system (CRM) application based on Microsoft ASP .NET web frameworks.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using CakePHP AJAX helper, such as auto-complete a form or editing program properties.
- Implemented the RESTful services to provide JSON structure data to other systems, such as listing program information service.
- Build a developing environment on the development server, test server, and production server.
- Participated in a team effort to develop a program that increased productivity by 100%. Design, code, and test.
- Developed and installed a tracking program that reduced software support costs by ~$3700 annually.
- Developed and maintained numerous websites for the company Studioviv, from the Netherlands.
- Websites developed in Joomla, also create/modificate the PHP extension/modules/plugins.
- Successfully lead a team of engineers in the creation of an online store for Buyer’s Club members that generated over $42 million in revenue for the company.
- Obtained certification for Microsoft .NET development skills in addition to Cisco CCNA, RedHat RHCE, CCAF+, and SCSA certifications.
- Developed/Designed the application using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) architecture using Zend2 Framework.
- Responsible for creating the navigation menu and submenu in the site using CSS, HTML, and PHP.
- Developed Custom Modules using Zend Forms, Validations, View Helpers, Action Helpers, and Zend Layouts.
- Served as staff liaison between two major companies.
- Independently wrote software to assist the management of accounts receivable.
- Developed web application, Ajax Driven user interface, interaction scenarios, and Ajax navigation based on analysis, interpretations of requirement,s and use cases.
- Demonstrated the ability to compete with the largest healthcare organization in New England by competing for and winning several orders; demonstrated my skills at building, testing, debugging and validating software from multiple sources.
- Developed a web application that would help a non-profit institute coordinate with IT management for its internal IT initiatives.
- Implemented and maintained an intranet site that is used by platform teams for any new server request.
- Used latest web technologies like PHP, MySQL, Wamp, Xamp, and Zend framework to develop applications.
- Involved heavily in the release process and implemented standards to maintain UAT and PROD environments.
- Communicated with business users, and technology finance groups for understanding requirements and convert them to technical specifications.
- Created software to manage over 2 million lines of code in a corporate environment.
- Involved in designing the user interface mainly focusing on easing access to registration, plans, and features available on the website using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in Lamp coding and technical leadership in building and supporting our core product and its web.
- Trained new recruits in the implementation of PHP-based applications.
- Facilitated a team of 10 programming personnel in creating 20 PHP-based websites, each with unique content, layout and functionalities as per customer specifications.
- Worked primarily as a backend developer on the company’s system, which uses Symfony as its framework.
- With close interaction with clients gathered and analyzed requirements and developed functionality accordingly.
- Educated clients about PHP technology, through face-to-face sessions and material example for improving their web marketing results.
- Created a unique dynamic search engine for the website at www.appleberryfarms.com which was previously created by another team of programmers and designers but had failed to deliver results to the client’s expectations.
- Android mobile phone application, posted weather prediction message to Facebook wall.
- Read weather prediction information and connected to Facebook and posted messages to Facebook’s new feeds.
- Implemented sending message function using PHP and MySQL. People can send messages to each other.
- Read XML file to extract data from an XML file, then built a website containing information and video of five sports teams.
- Took over project when previous developer left; created isolated module for use within other products.
- Create Design Estimate Plans which include user stories, pseudo code, potential conflict research, database changes, data limit research, scalability factors, security logic, business logic, and work hour estimations for new features.
- The work environment consisted of a Macbook Pro and Vagrant running CentOS.
- Created database driven program with multiple databases, multiple pages, and several forms.
- Formulated a prototype where users could link with other applications based on collected data.
- Enhanced/combined web-based annotation and collaboration system used to track tasks and approvals for digital assets (iPhone and iPad) to provide feedback on marketing/advertising communications.
- Added new features/maintained a web-based internal application that manages third-party apps for use in marketing materials.
- Optimized HTML code for faster page loading time, and increased functionality; was proud of being able to compile the site in under 7 minutes with only 4 failed attempts at compiling the code.
- Created an email interface that received and sent new software updates to the members of a user group and made the interface non-intrusive to website users.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.