Sr Managers are in charge of planning and directing the work for employees in an organization. Their duties include providing guidance to reporting managers, managing the financial budget, communicating financial and goal results, approving requests for investments, hiring and firing in the group, and working with peers for strategy development and execution planning.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Sr. Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Sr. Manager resumes for your reference.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 1
- Initiated a team-building event to increase morale and effectiveness in a down economy.
- Led a project resulting in a 35% rise in net income, gaining the attention of top executives.
- Created an efficient, lean manufacturing process that reduced “shrink”, or loss due to theft and damage after installing video surveillance equipment.
- Won an internal sales contest resulting in $10,000 profit for the company by increasing sales 20% through placing new accounts with previously untapped markets.
- Collaborated with IT department to create training manuals for new team members; developed job knowledge and skills necessary for success on the job.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 2
- Directed corporate parking for over 4,000 employees on campus within the limits of established guidelines.
- Enhanced revenue by minimizing expenses; found $250K of savings by updating payroll systems and streamlining administrative costs with minimal staff additions.
- Increased productivity among new hires; achieved 80% retention rate among first-year graduates through team building exercises and performance incentives.
- Delivered consistent quality results; introduced new practices to exceed customer satisfaction ratings among industry leaders (98%, 3 years).
- Reduced waste by implementing sustainable recycling programs; garnered Green Office Building Awards (5 consecutive years) after diverting more than 92% of office waste from landfills.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 3
- Earned the employee of the year award for three consecutive years.
- Referred to as a ‘Business Genius’ by peers and superiors alike; solving complex business challenges with creative solutions that saved millions in unnecessary expenses.
- Increased overall quality of product packaging, saving over $8 million per year on cost of goods sold through improved product design.
- Documented zero-fault on all safety inspections for plant facilities including employees, customers, and consumer end users.
- Awarded highest honor at national convention for Employee Service Excellence after demonstrating commitment to company goals by personally performing functions outside of job title & scope without following procedure or asking permission from higher management.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 4
- Spearheaded and led the design and implementation of a trade show concession process resulting in increased sales and profitability.
- Led the redesign of several company-wide processes to increase productivity, efficiency, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and staff morale.
- Actively lead efforts which resulted in several awards for outstanding performance including 7 consecutive years as #1 Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJ Biz Magazine .
- Promoted company-wide goals and objectives by competing against other stores for regional awards of Best Store in Region .
- Identified ways of optimizing the business through the use of operations research, data modeling, simulation, and optimization software.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 5
- Rushed project completion by taking lead in planning, organizing, assigning, and supervising all aspects of automobile launch for new product.
- Pioneered layout design of office space in exacting detail to provide customers with best possible experience when shopping for home electronics appliances.
- Oversaw renovation projects totaling over $280 million dollars in sales revenue that included administrative site layouts, department procedures, customer service guidelines, sales training plans, and coordination efforts with in-house engineers.
- Developed innovative marketing strategies that increased company’s online sales 20% while maintaining customer satisfaction rating above the industry average.
- Spearheaded major project initiatives that helped grow annual revenues by 15% and increase net profits by 125%.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 6
- Grew organization from four to twenty-five employees while achieving the record for highest revenue in company history, totaling nearly 2.5 million dollars.
- Streamlined business operations by cutting costs without compromising quality, productivity, or safety.
- Developed new policies and procedures outlining duties of employees performing accounting, purchasing, shipping & receiving functions.
- Increased franchise value by 15% during 7 years at branch locations by overseeing system upgrades and establishing new methods of inventory control.
- Created monthly income budgets containing average daily expenses incurred while traveling on sales calls; managed weekly expenditures with minimal budget overspending.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 7
- Developed a shared vision of customer service by collaborating with key business partners.
- Spearheaded new initiatives to improve the company’s customer satisfaction rating by implementing a number of efficiency measures.
- Established new priorities and achieved dramatic increases in performance across multiple projects after streamlining operations and increasing departmental alignment.
- Orchestrated year-long project that resulted in six months ahead of schedule launch of the largest product line ever launched into an existing market space while simultaneously doubling revenues without increasing cost of production.
- Pioneered supply chain management methods that contributed to operational improvements, increased production yield, and bottom line results while achieving process efficiencies throughout the organization.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 8
- Oversaw the design, development, and distribution of promotional advertisements in- house.
- Planned all company marketing campaigns for new products over a five-year period; promoted to senior position due to successes in doubling sales within two years.
- Streamlined business operations by supervising the installation of an integrated computer network system; reduced spending on paper usage by 14%.
- Pioneered three-year strategic plan; contributed to increased profits and trimmed expenditures while proactively developing plans for emerging markets.
- Improved customer relations through proactive communications strategies that reduced complaints by 50% within six months; recognized with excellence award.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 9
- Met sales quota for the three quarters of 2008.
- Worked within a team that met client needs, which resulted in 3 million dollars’ worth of sales contracts.
- Increased department revenue by 35% while maintaining or achieving better than normal client service scores on all customer satisfaction surveys.
- Enhanced productivity with help desk by encouraging employees to adhere to resolutions; employee turnover rate decreased from 50% annually to less than 5%.
- Achieved 100% first-time pass rate on departmental XHTML tests; increased customer confidence in web site quality and reliability.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 10
- Hired, trained, and supervised three subordinate management teams; provided superior leadership to the Sales, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable Departments.
- Directed company-wide sales force training program for six months; effectively motivated sales personnel to reach goals set by upper management.
- Integrated office procedures with sales team through twice weekly Monday meetings; coordinated activities of all departments that impacted customers.
- Oversaw purchase order processing system project that saved $20K per year based on annual reduction in inventory purchases; earned recognition award from CEO.
- Managed Accounts Receivable Department for ten years; developed and implemented new billing system that saved $1.7 million per year.
Senior Manager Resume Sample 11
- Achieved award from the CEO for being top sales associate in twelve counties.
- Laid out a thorough marketing plan, ensuring that all plan objectives have been met or exceeded. In addition, I successfully increased business revenue that was projected at $10 million by an additional 3 million within three months of that projection.
- Increased productivity 20% while reducing cost by 15%. Implemented a policy to increase efficiency and quality of performance throughout the department while increasing morale.
- Increased profit margins 25%. Honored with award from company’s board for increasing gross profit margin by more than 2% over last fiscal year. Also recognized with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in company from a customer satisfaction survey.
- Achieved award for a 100% on-time appraisal in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
To work as a Sr Manager, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Business or practical experience. Sr Managers must demonstrate strong project management skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, analytical skills, communication skills, negotiation skills, and problem-solving skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Sr. Manager Resume Samples
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 1
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 2
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 3
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 4
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 5
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 6
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 7
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 8
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 9
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 10
- Senior Manager Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up