Call center directors hire, train and manage staff members working in a customer service department. In addition to this, directors also coach employees, answer their questions, lead meetings, analyze call center data to improve the process, authorize replacements or refunds, and work with other management team members.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Call Center Director Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Call Center Director resumes for your reference.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 1
- Worked 100+ hours per week to meet aggressive goals with mediocre quality; over-promoted self and pressured co-workers to do the same.
- Mistreated others by accusing them of stealing money meant for the company; constantly degraded, demeaned and abused others.
- Failed to recognize the importance of teamwork when working in a group environment.
- Disorganized work area; held grudges against co-workers and caused unnecessary conflict.
- Inability to resolve interpersonal conflicts with co-workers resulted in a culture of anxiety and lack of teamwork.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 2
- Designed, implemented, and managed the daily operations of a 24/7 call center.
- Maintained excellence in customer service by anticipating and meeting customer needs while maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Established new work habits that enhanced problem solving and team-building skills during seven years of progressive management involvement at co-worker meetings.
- Received outstanding performance award for increasing call center efficiency by more than 50% during fourth year of employment.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively handled verbal, physical, and mental conflict with staff that resulted in increased productivity.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 3
- Surveyed and tracked customer satisfaction ratings.
- Spearheaded surveys tracking and improving customer satisfaction ratings.
- Elevated call center performance to the highest rating in the company for 6 consecutive months.
- Developed new training programs with average completion rate of 95%.
- Trained internal management staff to improve sales by establishing business integrity and teamwork.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 4
- Maintained 1,000+ employees while earning 100% positive customer complaints.
- Trained and delegated the various functions of a call center organization.
- Directed crisis management while successfully resolving a routine call in less than two minutes.
- Delivered practical business advice to colleagues by following policies, internal procedures, and company rules.
- Chaired interdepartmental task forces to solve problems efficiently and effectively.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 5
- Manage staff to enable them to effectively complete call center training and certification within the required time-frame.
- Organized and maintained a team of 5 full-time call center employees in a very short period of time (3 month).
- Developed, implemented, and administered the weekly performance plan for 4 main areas of work.
- Reviewed policies and procedures manuals to make sure they were in line with the organization’s vision, mission, and values.
- Assisted individual departments on soft skills development.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 6
- Directed customer service and sales representatives to meet objectives and generate substantial profits.
- Formed strong customer relationships by building trust, listening to needs, and offering solutions.
- Maintained upward price pressure on competitors by meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Fostered teamwork through effective communication, self-management skills, and professional development of personnel.
- Developed key selling strategies for increased revenue and profits through research of potential markets and customers.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 7
- Launched new call center and increased continuity of services by 40% during the first quarter, shortening the average response time from minutes to seconds.
- Developed over 80% of new products and processes, resulting in 14% increase in revenues while maintaining a 90% customer satisfaction rating (fluctuated between 100% and 110%).
- Trained over 1,000 people – 400 full-time employees and 700 part-time – which accounts for 15% of total workforce.
- Kept a high level of productivity while maintaining zero multi-day suspensions during the last year.
- Awarded outstanding quality rating; promoted/supported employee growth through expansion into new product areas.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 8
- Directed and supervised a call center environment with each desk having responsibility for a specific function such as customer service, risk management, sales, and finance.
- Developed monthly customer satisfaction surveys and direct written communication with customers through postage paid letter.
- Eliminated customer complaints by providing verbal recognition of issues to customers within 30 minutes of the initial complaint and delivery of solutions within 48 hours.
- Achieved departmental award by exceeding the number of customer contacts per month; created a positive professional image amongst the customer base.
- Promoted new computerized call center process resulting in efficient work flow.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 9
- Established personalized customer service standards to maintain guideline compliance and effectively address customer’s questions, concerns, and needs.
- Improved process efficiency by directing a team of twelve specialists to meet call center goals; recognized by the Regional Manager as a Superstar.
- Directed staff to successfully meet revenue goals by a combination of aggressive sales techniques and improvement of call handling processes.
- Recognized for outstanding leadership by hiring, training, and developing 25 new agents in less than six months without increasing budget or hiring additional personnel.
- Personally trained five staff members to perform at an expert level in order to assist with overflow customers without compromising quality of service.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 10
- Directed and participated in the expansion of a call center to over 3,000 agents ensuring the efficient operation and growth of the company.
- Successfully managed customer service representatives through customer satisfaction surveys, process innovations, support for major upgrades to their software platforms, leadership in areas such as change management and personnel development.
- Landed two large project based clients that placed presences from 10 to 50 agents, including the largest client in our history (2,500 agents).
- Effectively supervised 24 direct reports and played a significant role in managing all corporate areas including human resources.
- Fulfilled all quotas for two consecutive years.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 11
- Was responsible for all aspects of business development, including the hiring and supervision of the call center.
- Managed all aspects of the call center department and was accountable for success.
- Set and increased standards through self-evaluation.
- Established and maintained a corporate culture that fostered teamwork, teamwork, performance (outstanding), and excellence with results.
- Developed a plan to reduce overhead costs while increasing revenues by 22%.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 12
- Expanded an Internet-based services call center from 60 agents to over 100 Agents and doubled sales.
- Increased average order value, average customer service satisfaction, and credit approval rate from 50% to 80%.
- Developed training program that provided employees a high level of telephone customer service skills.
- Met with a team of industry experts to develop new processes reducing cost per sale by 20%.
- Decreased the number of agents placed on suspension due to poor performance by over 50%.
Call Center Director Resume Sample 13
- Discovered emerging markets, assisted in the implementation of cost-saving measures, and developed master plans for business expansion as a call center director.
- Developed and implemented guidelines for employees to follow when processing customer complaints; decreased customer complaint related time by 80% within 6 months.
- Streamlined company telemarketing machine by recommending and implementing new technologies, training business partners on new sales strategies, and improving marketing campaigns.
- Forecast sales projections using the Exponential Moving Average; increased monthly revenues by 20% after pre-calculating future profits on new contract bids.
- Influenced company’s financial performance by making major changes to purchasing, sales, and service levels.
A high school diploma or equivalent is usually the minimum education requirement, with additional experience in the field being preferred. Important skills to have are interpersonal skills, customer service skills, a knack for problem-solving, good management skills, good leadership skills, proficiency with computers and phones, and attention to detail.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.