Administration officers are in charge of the daily office operations in an organization. Their duties include keeping inventory, placing office orders, preparing administrative reports, responding to queries by employees and clients, managing office supplies, scheduling meetings and maintaining employee database.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Administration Officer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Administration Officer resumes for your reference.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 1
- Introduced and implemented new clerical procedures for executive assistants.
- Defined and implemented procedures for developing professional team goals coupled with departmental goals.
- Initiated a re-organization of the department; successfully completed the action plan with no significant problems or delays.
- Revised procedure manuals, standard operating procedures, and forms to ensure that they were clear, comprehensive, and properly referenced to other documents which were essential to ensure consistency among personnel.
- Initiated and completed a re-grading of the department.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 2
- Served as the main contact for companies, governments, and individuals requiring information on company policies and programs, often providing guidance and assistance on compliance issues.
- Prepared both documents and reports with ease; excelled at completing and submitting forms.
- Assisted in the preparation of all documents for major annual or special events.
- Proactively influencing major changes to policy or process; identifying/assessing methodologies to better serve the organization in a cost-effective manner.
- Achieved award for excellence in customer service; provide exceptional customer support by anticipating the needs of customers while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding documentation, disclosure, and customer service.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 3
- Resolved direct deposit/withdrawal questions and requests in an efficient manner.
- Monitored, coded, and tracked incoming and outgoing mail. Recovered US Mail from the US Post Office because of incorrect postal codes.
- Tracked all incoming phone calls for a period of two months. Notified all employees with concerns about new answering machines, telephone techniques, etc.
- Troubleshoot customer service issues for two months; identified issues with customers’ equipment and software programs (Word, Excel). Implemented solutions that resulted in positive resolution and customer feedback on the quality of service received from the company.
- Created and updated data for 24 employees; resolved customer, employee, and personnel issues.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 4
- Obtained knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; increased office efficiency.
- Handled a project consisting of data collection, a compilation of reports, and preparation of presentations; met with management teams.
- Maintained accurate files containing all information related to the company’s clients.
- Researched and elaborated on information pertaining to the company’s services and products.
- Increased expertise in customer service by initiating the implementation of a customer feedback system.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 5
- Provided our client with exemplary meeting and event planning services according to the company’s needs and demands.
- Issued and distributed company surveys on a weekly basis; provided feedback to all staff regarding customer satisfaction and employee performance.
- Ensured that payroll was processed timely; gave staff members helpful advice.
- Resolved conflict between two employees over a billing issue by facilitating an amicable resolution during a staff meeting.
- Received award for excellence in customer service; provided concierge-like assistance to client’s guests while they attended company social events.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 6
- Consistently met deadlines; toil under supervision of superior in administrative and clerical duties.
- A created a new database system for organization and improved statistical reporting.
- Achieved accuracy rating of 30 percent above standard, outstandingly contributed to the management team with excellent organizational skills.
- Successfully supervised clerks and employees in organizing, maintaining, and updating office files, work papers, and other documents for their respective positions. Completed their clerical duties on time every day with no errors.
- Achieved award of outstanding performance as a supervisor in several capacities; employees consistently achieved results while adhering to a standard of performance and achieving quality ratings above average.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 7
- Interned for an event management company as a receptionist, volunteer, and events director.
- Selected as a finalist for the head of public relations at corporate headquarters where I participated in building an image for the company.
- Selected to work in the accounting department on a temporary basis; this was during my senior year in college. This internship allowed me to see how people operated in other departments and how their systems functioned together. It also gave me insight into the procedure of auditing which helped me further understand accounting.
- Selected to be on the board of directors for my fraternity; provided leadership skills and worked with members individually on solving issues that affected all members as a group.
- Selected to work as an administrative assistant in the provost office where I worked on projects involving research grants from several industries.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 8
- Contributor to a 5.0 grade on a standardized report; effectively processed files, maintained records, and answered office phone.
- Achieved recognition for consistently performing high-quality work in accordance with bank policies and procedures; assist in handling the functions of the department by promptly completing work assignments and exhibiting excellent judgment.
- Trained additional staff and provided useful instruction in financial areas including personal property tax regulations, payroll taxes, collections/insurance issues; utilized good communication skills to resolve problems and impart vital information.
- Received an award for the outstanding quality of work based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a loan.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 9
- Maintained a 100% on-time attendance record for the year; received multiple commendations for assisting fellow employees in an emergency situation.
- Earned a spot on the customer service team; providing outstanding service to customers by answering questions and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Honored as a top employee; received recognition from the Vice President for customer loyalty and retention.
- Received an award for increases in productivity; processed customer information with outstanding accuracy and speed.
- Recognized for dedication to excellence by leadership team; demonstrated exemplary performance in customer satisfaction, follow-up procedures, and attention to detail.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 10
- Managed a new department, meeting all goals and objectives while adhering to the company’s budget.
- Facilitated a merger by creating a process flow chart, which streamlined operations and helped to reduce costs.
- Increased productivity by implementing computer programs, which streamlined data entry.
- Redesigned workflow procedures for greater efficiency in order to meet established production goals.
- Responded quickly and effectively to the review of equipment purchase requests.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 11
- Increased records room productivity by providing customers with quick and accurate information; processed a high volume of documents, including court orders and subpoenas.
- Achieved compliance with the LREP by successfully tracking clients through the program in accordance with North Carolina state law pertaining to support services.
- Provided excellent customer service as a Client Services Specialist; responding to customer inquiries and requests for program information in a timely manner.
- Achieved performance excellence award for exceeding productivity standards and reducing backlogs of files; assisted clients through difficult times.
- Received 4 company awards; recognized by management for exemplary performance and achieving goals during challenging periods in the environment.
Administration Officer Resume Sample 12
- Provided excellent customer service as Administration Specialist; effectively maintained records, processed daily transactions, and met deadlines.
- Achieved award for timely processing of invoices; recognized for properly handling and documenting requests for funds.
- Awarded for performing duties above expectations; responded to ad hoc requests in a timely fashion.
- Received appreciation award based on providing the highest level of service to customers under pressure with outstanding accuracy and exceptional speed.
- Recognized by Manager as an outstanding employee who remained calm while resolving a crisis; managed the crisis while ensuring that the business continued to operate normally.
To work as an administration officer, you require a bachelor’s degree in business administration or its equivalent and certification by the American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP). Administration officers must demonstrate organizational skills, strategic planning skills, communication skills, customer relations skills, multitasking, teamwork and time management skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.