Admin Manager is a manager assigned to supervising the administrative support staff within a business office and is responsible for the office equipment and supplies office supplies. Their duties include hiring new staff, delivering corrective documentation, development of staff abilities, overseeing supply budgets, equipment upkeep and maintenance, and monitoring staff accuracy and task completion.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Admin Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Admin Manager resumes for your reference.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 1
- Maintained a consistent daily volume of 40 to 50 users and over 12,000 self-service kiosk records.
- Dealt with multiple issues needed to be resolved day after day; involved with transactions, contracts, and operating systems.
- Resolved customer concerns such as credit cards that were not approved or incorrectly endorsed; built relationships with clients and vendors.
- Helped establish and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and customers; ensured quality control of all applicable documents.
- Oversaw collection process by monitoring accounts receivable and payable for all departments within organization.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 2
- Initiated and implemented multiple procedures to improve the office’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Handled customer calls, reservations, and scheduling of office staff.
- Responded to incoming faxes and letters of inquiry regarding lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Kept records in chronological order, anticipating the arrival of every new item.
- Received “Shopper’s Choice Award” from local trade center for outstanding customer service.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 3
- Effectively monitored and maintained time and attendance records for clerical positions.
- Trained and supervised staff for up-to-date administrative procedures.
- Served as department coordinator, responsible for all departments in inventory, purchasing, and other support functions.
- Coordinated insurance renewals and computer data entry/processing department; was responsible for hiring of clerical staff; submitted reports to the organization’s COO twice a month.
- Issued checks according to bank processes. The objective was to include check numbers with a post date up to 1 week prior to fiscal year end in order to protect the organization from loss.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 4
- Quickly assessed the situation, reported the problem to the Senior Administration Manager, and came up with a solution which led to an increase of $3.2 million in sales; recognized for service excellence.
- Handled difficult situations with grace and poise while maintaining professionalism; able to diffuse hostile situations.
- Set challenging goals for clients; one-year appointment as Administrative Liaison for Executive Management Team resulting in substantial growth in corporate revenues.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills when handling VIP clients’ calls requesting information on corporate products.
- Efficiently managed department activities in absence of the Senior Administration Manager; led team in meeting self-set goals for accomplishment in a timely manner.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 5
- Empowered staff to use time efficiently while promoting a high level of service and quality throughout the department.
- Creatively managed administration of an office that had underwent an 8% increase in clientele, and a 7% increase in staff within two months.
- Secured equipment and supplies for the office, such as printers, cameras, monitors, printer cartridges, and paper.
- Assisted staff in hiring and training new employees.
- Provided support for the city manager through the city manager’s assistant and liaised with various departments and departments within my organization on important issues.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 6
- Achieved highest rating for performance while maintaining multiple daily responsibilities.
- Recognized by Vice President of Marketing for completing projects on time while developing new administrative procedures that increased the efficiency of the department.
- Directed customer service, employee training, and the development of procedure manuals to increase organizational performance.
- Volunteered to oversee office layout, equipment installation, furniture rental, UPS delivery personnel training, etc., thereby increasing departmental efficiency by 50%.
- Earned award for assuming extra duties of executive assistant while saving company hundreds of dollars in human resource consulting fees.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 7
- Enlisted employees with exceptional attention to detail and hardworking attitude; made staff more productive.
- Ensure all jobs were properly completed within the allotted time frame; satisfied customers by promptly acknowledging and satisfying their needs with a positive attitude.
- Managed the paperwork and scheduling for an in-house mail room, mailed and received documents in a timely manner, with accurate information regarding delivery dates, addresses with current zip codes, etc.
- Fostered teamwork opportunities with teammates across departmental lines to minimize time spent on busy work, increased mailing efficiency for increased mailing volume, following guidelines of client’s Postal Service guidelines.
- Collaborated with Marketing department to ensure proper presentation of mailings, accurate information for catalogs, and timely delivery/changing of addresses.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 8
- Maintain a highly productive office environment by maintaining a squeaky-clean desk, calendar, and files.
- Assembled and deleted medical documents consistently in accordance with office procedures.
- Introduced a new medical record system providing for efficient office operations.
- Reduced call volume by eliminating unnecessary repeat phone calls to the same customer.
- Established efficient banking procedures, resulting in a significant reduction of paperwork and time spent on medical examinations.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 9
- Improved and facilitated productivity and efficiency of associates and departments.
- Achieved streamlined work flow by becoming a resource to directors, executives, and other administrative managers; assisted with preparing reports for meetings.
- Increased revenue by managing the change of order forms from printed to electronic format; reduced cost of printing forms.
- Streamlined workflow as a point person for clients, vendors, and carriers by becoming a resource for knowledge management.
- Became a subject matter expert regarding logistics processes; developed procedures to enhance procedures for tracking shipments through supply chain software system.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 10
- Trained and mentored manager regarding company policies and procedures, corporate initiatives, and customer service standards.
- Created and distributed new hiring procedures to increase productivity in hiring new employees.
- Streamlined performance appraisals by revising the forms that were used for evaluations.
- Redesigned workflow procedures that reduced processing time by 20%.
- Increased efficiency through the use of checklists for repetitive processes.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 11
- Researched and managed multiple tasks and projects for a community resource that provided comprehensive medical and rehabilitative services to elderly, disabled, and lower income individuals.
- Organized and managed a staff of 8 people in a short-term assignment in a medical office during difficult economic times.
- Managed an 11-person volunteer center through decisive planning, direction, organization, ability to mobilize resources, leadership skills.
- Assisted an international NGO in its early upbringing from development to full operation responsibilities for over four years in five countries by establishing organizational structure and daily maintenance progress.
- Accurately maintained records for over 40 daycare facilities with limited resources.
Admin Manager Resume Sample 12
- Increased the quality and volume of federal, state, and local government documentation.
- Increased clerical efficiency by ten times.
- Sold the distribution rights to two separate catalogs for over $400,000.
- Received award in sales for $240,000 in sales within the first six months in “Sales Rising Star” category. Received outstanding recognition from upper management for successful accomplishment of goals despite limited resources.
- Earned an outstanding achievement award after attaining certification as a Master Education Administrator at the University of Maryland University College Campus in Baltimore, Maryland .
To work as an Admin Manager you must first obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or have extensive experience in business administration and supervisory experience. Admin Managers must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, strong computer skills, ability to lead, proficiency in document preparation, good attention to detail, multitasking, and ability to supervise multiple people.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Admin Manager Resume Samples
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 1
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 2
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 3
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 4
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 5
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 6
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 7
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 8
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 9
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 10
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 11
- Admin Manager Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up