These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Business Consultant resumes for your reference.
- Work with the Innovation team in creating proposals to introduce Digital Strategy initiatives.
- Initiated the center of excellence for Business Analysis in defining Agile project delivery methodology and templates.
- Facilitate project status meetings and provide weekly status reports to Business stakeholders.
- Conduct interviews and work shops with end users/SME to learn their business needs and perform GAP analysis.
- Consult and build professional relationships with business clients to ensure customer loyalty and minimize churn; as well as ensure the client receives the best prints in accordance to the requests prescribed by them.
- Micromanage meetings between internal and external clients to meet tight deadlines.
- Facilitate the project requirements in a timely manner by organizing the assets, implement a work schedule to process requests new order entries.
- Create print ready files, color corrections, resizing and proofing and coordinate design of the client’s brand.
- Worked closely with key customers to keep them updated on process changes designed to improve service.
- Submitted regular reports to owner about company health and new initiatives in progress.
- Established methods for testing business applications and created templates for reports used to monitor application’s effectiveness.
- Establishing and managing data base of potential students: phone calls, emailing, sms actions, newsletter,etc.
- Developing reports to improve sales team performance and forecast sales target.
- Organizing students outdoors activities, graduation ceremony and official visits such as ambassador visit, foreign delegation.
- Lead a team focused on building and maintaining relationships with key corporate decision makers, establish large-volume, high profit accounts producing high profitability annually while maintaining excellent levels of retention.
- Facilitated the sales process by including strategic partners, such as treasury management, investments, merchant services and commercial lending services.
- Managed a book of business of 550 clients while expanding portfolio by 30% and having a balance growth of over ten million dollars in 2016.
- Employee Advisory Panel member dedicated to helping bank enact policies for the betterment of all employees, technology updates, ATM enhancements, and policies.
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions on a daily basis for various large and midsize companies.
- Perform full-charge bookkeeping duties, which include preparation of financial statements, journal entries, reconciliation of accounts and correction of trust account records in accordance with state bar regulations.
- Utilize PC Law, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office expertise in tracking accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, and manage business and trust accounts.
- Developed change management program to ensure indirect procurement process and system which was successfully adopted across the organization.
- Experience of assisting & ensuring service delivery of contracts served out of locations across the country.
- Designed and delivered communication and training plans to engage employees for key changes and guided resourcing.
- Offering suite to collectively improve solution market relevancy and drive the increase in customer transformation and client engagements.
- Act as primary contact for client escalations; resolve issues in a timely manner by partnering with internal teams and vendors.
- Provide consultative guidance to clients and prospects such as proactively formulating and evaluating their inventory plans to ensure company products and services are providing maximum value.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to discuss business expansion based off of industry trends and market research.
- Function as a collaborative partner to the sales team to establish and build client relationships for new business and retention.
- Led 5-person team in developing a feedback-rich customer satisfaction survey, analyzed responses, and reported findings to senior management.
- Focused Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) initiative on building systematic approach to generating meaning responses from the customer service survey.
- Recommended Salesforce.com as technological solution for Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Analyzed financial performance of sales and costs and increase diversified revenue stream by create new channel to distribute leadership training course.
- Increased and diversified donations by improving mobile experience by encouraging higher amount of smaller donations.
- Clarified donor’s motivation by examining the result of Qualtrics survey to improve performance on the impact of donation and public fiscal transparency.
- Led team of 4 graduate students tasked with providing statistic and strategic analysis on soft cost insights.
- Executed machine learning (Random Forest) to discern correlation between project properties and categorized proportion of soft and construction cost.
- Built an interactive tool via Python GUI, facilitating clients to access soft costs results easily by selecting different values of antecedent variables.
- Consult potential clients to determine clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- Educate clients on energy efficiency and saving them 10% light bill and usage incentives.
- Complete sales order tickets for processing of client-requested transactions and securities.