Painter helpers are responsible for rendering assistance to painters in actual painting works. Their duties include helping to wash walls in preparation for painting, repairing hole if any, removing old paint from surfaces, mixing and matching paints, applying paints on surfaces, providing decorative finishes, protecting surrounding areas with paper to prevent mess, and calculating the amount of materials and time needed for the project.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Painter Helper Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Painter Helper resumes for your reference.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 1
- Helped establish a reputation as a dependable, efficient painter.
- Achieved excellence in painting consistent with quality standards set forth by property management company.
- Exceeded expectations of the company’s customers by consistently meeting deadlines and budgets for job completion.
- Learned from experienced painters to expand knowledge of advanced material application methods during time spent performing after-hours work outside regularly scheduled work hours.
- Trained other painters on new techniques to increase production rate while maintaining quality schedule adherence; recognized by the Property Management Company for an increase in overall efficiency at jobsite locations.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 2
- Helped provide professional painting services for over 300 high-end residences in the Austin area.
- Provided support for team of painters by preventing accidents, maintaining supplies, and cleaning up work areas after job completion.
- Aided in skinning furniture to prep it for exterior paint by using proper measurements and cutting tools.
- Collaborated with other artisans through networking to create new opportunities for growth within the company.
- Demonstrated passion for learning about different types of surfaces when working on large project that changed surfaces from wood to metal frame.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 3
- Learned to set up for and prepare materials, equipment, and appropriate safety precautions prior to painting.
- Confined paint spray within appropriate boundaries by following masking tape guidelines; recognized as a meticulous, detail-oriented painter.
- Utilized own initiative to improve upon job responsibilities; painted an additional 13 rooms without recognition to present task in a more efficient manner.
- Concluded the first 8 hours of labor with above average painting skills and workmanship compared to other painters on staff after just one week of orientation and training.
- Pioneered productivity throughout Boston office buildings by leading painting project team for large scale interior renovations.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 4
- Helped out the head painter by cleaning equipment, mixing paint colors, and keeping the area clean.
- Received $100 tip for painting house well; recognized for initiative and work ethic.
- Volunteered to come in on weekend days normally assigned to other painters due to high demand for services.
- Expanded customer base through social networking sites including Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Facebook with a few pictures of finished works not intended for sale.
- Improved skillset while tackling opportunities for advancement after being interviewed by potential employers or business contacts resulting from online presence.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 5
- Assisted in the restoration of frescos, murals, and paintings throughout Italy.
- Painted several private residences; fine-tuned skills to utilize color theory and styles that matched customer preference.
- Excelled at executing both large commercial projects, such as homes and hotels, as well as working with interior designers on small projects.
- Won first place prize for acrylic painting at international art contest; awarded by an expert panel of judges including gallery owners and artists.
- Started own business; increased revenue through targeted marketing at events, conventions, trade shows, fairs, home showings, open houses and auctions.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 6
- Helped with painting construction including new items or renovations, such as but not limited to ceilings, walls, doors, floors, etc.
- Aided artist with decoration of gallery spaces by creating artwork displays and murals.
- Supported the director in planning activities within the community center that provided opportunities for the residents of that area to express their cultural heritage through various events.
- Facilitated workshops aimed at helping students improve on social learning skills through art projects.
- Accessed online image databases for research purposes; filtered images according to subject matter and mood to help inspire’s own idea creation process.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 7
- Assisted the painting team in the renovation of a law firm, including entry lobbies, meeting rooms, conference room and offices.
- Handled an airless sprayer with ease to paint multiple office surfaces.
- Efficiently communicated with groups to keep working efficiently.
- Completed a quick clean up for efficient turnover between shifts, helping meet project deadlines.
- Aided a contractor’s superintendent by cleaning and removing old signage from windows and doors during night shift hours within tight time constraints.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 8
- Painted a gas station, completing 3 long walls and eleven new pumps within 24 hours.
- Managed team of painters to complete refinish hotel lobby within two days without incurring additional cost from schedule delay.
- Contributed ability to ensuring that all work is performed quickly and efficiently resulting in no lost time injuries during entire project, both inside and outside buildings at client’s request.
- Presented a case study after painting a warehouse with a peak temperature of 164°F without causing paint issues or delays.
- Helped create an upscale atmosphere through interior design consultation for store fronts including lighting, flooring/wall coverings, paint colors, window treatments/custom drapes, and staging.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 9
- Provided top-quality craftsmanship and cleanliness for interior paint projects.
- Coordinated with customers to make sure they were satisfied with the finished product.
- Utilized proper safety procedures and tools to ensure company guidelines were followed.
- Completed work orders quickly; recognized by management as a productive team player.
- Raised sales revenue after making sales calls and marketing initiatives in my territory.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 10
- Assisted in the production of high quality paintings for local art collectors, interior designers, and gallery owners.
- Resolved questions regarding canvas preparation, paint mixing, palette use, brush types, color schemes, brush strokes while guiding fellow students on various painting projects.
- Created original artwork to be exhibited at three international art shows; received two honors for work displayed.
- Received recognition from exhibiting artists during one-month studio visit abroad for insightful impressions of their works.
- Conducted self-guided study through online courses on principles of design and composition. Communicated with instructors throughout coursework to clarify any questions or concerns about subject material.
Painter Helper Resume Sample 11
- Hand applied three coats of paint to existing paneling in the dining room at the Lake View Retreat Center.
- Provided artistic touch-up painting services for two bedrooms, a hallway, and a laundry room.
- Successfully completed multiple projects that included painting interior rooms, touching up trim work, and priming exterior surfaces.
- Prepared paint for final top coat by mixing titanium white with medium while working on a portrait commission for a local business owner.
- Prepped walls by removing furniture from six bedroom suites while installing new flooring before moving out prior to renovation at an apartment building.
To work as a painter helper, you need a minimum of a high school diploma to work as a painter helper. Painter helpers should be fit to work for long hours, have vast knowledge of colors, ability to carry out finishing touches neatly, ability to carry heavy equipment, fit enough to climb ladders, pay attention to details, ability to stand for long hours and excellent communication skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Painter Helper Resume Samples
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 1
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 2
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 3
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 4
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 5
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 6
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 7
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 8
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 9
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 10
- Painter Helper Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up