An MIS Executive designs and implements computer systems for companies. An MIS executive’s responsibilities include creating training for the computer systems, producing procedures and policies for the computer systems, MIS reporting, creating quarterly reports for customers, update existing systems, and supervising team.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Mis Executive Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Mis Executive resumes for your reference.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 1
- Resolved customer complaints; served as a liaison between customers and management.
- Managed relocation of over 200 personnel; conducted meetings, compiled data, and arranged for transportation for new hires.
- Achieved award for exceptional performance; created new business opportunities by arranging various forms of financing.
- Received award of excellence; introduced creative ideas to increase profitability, decrease expenses, and improve the efficiency of the department.
- Submitted proposals on behalf of the company to government agencies; secured contracts with three major corporations.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 2
- Positively altered companies’ return on equity by enhancing the organization’s profitability.
- Enhanced the development of key business contacts in an effort to increase sales.
- Achieved excellent success in partnering with other life insurance companies.
- Proven effective performance in utilizing the analysis to determine control procedures.
- Avoided credit loss through improvement in the collections process.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 3
- Formed and maintained company mission statement and organizational chart; efficiently treated all friends and relatives as equals.
- Recognized and awarded for outstanding performance over a 12-month period; effectively handled many responsibilities at work, yet was still open to new ideas.
- Established efficient communication lines with not only department heads but with vendors, employees, and fellow employees. Created a feeling of teamwork by encouraging communication between departments.
- Named Employee of the Quarter; organized yearly benefits meetings.
- Managed the company’s inventory systems by setting up efficient inventory management systems that met companies’ needs for efficiency and cost savings.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 4
- Maintained a spotless record as a Quality Control Inspector; effectively analyzed and investigated defects in products and work procedures.
- Achieved award for experience, knowledge, and devotion to training; trained newcomers regarding the use of tools, equipment, and work procedures.
- Earned appreciation as an effective team member; frequently volunteered for extra training assignments that provided opportunities to learn new skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems by adapting to technological changes; developed systematic methods to eliminate the need for manual calculations.
- Recognized by Senior Management as an excellent tool engineer/mechanic; developed and implemented strategies that enhanced the production process.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 5
- Manage financial and administrative activities for a successful business.
- Manage balance sheet and cash flow; establish invoicing policies; verify purchase orders; prepare financial reports; payroll; and projections.
- Review and approve monthly business plans.
- Achieved two consecutive average annual revenues of $150,000 or more.
- Provided input to the president on financial issues such as bank financing, balance sheet analysis, cash flow analysis, cash management tools, credit systems for businesses, company investments, etc.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 6
- Productivity increased by 30% within the first month of employment.
- Became top-performing sales rep in the first quarter by selling over 500 widgets.
- Aggressively pursued sales leads and prospects, generating more than $75,000 in new business during the first quarter.
- Earned highest sales award ever presented to a member of the sales team.
- Recognized for outstanding customer satisfaction as a top-producing sales rep.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 7
- Achieved a solid understanding of organizational fundamentals, including strategic planning, growth strategies, financial strategies, and investing.
- Attained highest managerial rank; took responsibility for major decisions regarding employee/owner relations.
- Managed company’s business operations through daily decisions; oversaw all personnel assignments and resource allocation.
- Developed business strategy for the organization; created annual budgeting system, served as budget director to management team and collaborated with management team in drafting budgets.
- Recognized by the Vice President for outstanding performance; directly supervised several employees (three supervisory positions).
MIS Executive Resume Sample 8
- Achieved annual goal of achieving a 12% reduction in employees per the company’s cost reduction program.
- Led a team in eliminating a large number of unnecessary processes in order to increase productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
- Increased productivity by 32% by streamlining department operations.
- Created a template for improved customer service with an emphasis on internal communication, which led to 35% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Achieved performance goal of achieving 100% approval rating from clients for all proposals, contracts, and administrative documents prepared by the department.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 9
- Recognized for outstanding performance, annual recap, and for meeting company goals in my current position.
- Achieved an award for best in class in my current position.
- Achieved recognition for outstanding performance in my current position.
- Achieved recognition for outstanding job performance in my current position.
- Achieved recognition for achieving associate of the month award in my current position.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 10
- Created strategic plans and initiatives; developed marketing ideas and implemented marketing programs for business.
- Developed business plan; generated sales and generated revenue.
- Maintained inventory of auto equipment, parts, and accessories; generated sales and generated revenue.
- Created ad campaigns; implemented advertising programs for business.
- Received award for exceptional achievement in the field of auto sales.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 11
- Completed reorganization of Executive/Founder’s company; provided input regarding public and private offerings.
- Organized and administered day-to-day operations of two (2) companies; developed and implemented a system for managing finances.
- Submitted quarterly financial statements; submitted federal tax returns; maintained company records, including sales tax reports.
- Managed budget to ensure adequate financial resources were available for operations and expansion.
- Successfully accomplished all objectives and goals of the reorganization and growth and development of the company.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 12
- Stabilized the St. Louis branch by increasing sales, growing market share, and streamlining operations.
- Restructured corporate offices to implement company growth; decreased operating costs by 25% while improving profitability.
- Reduced expenses at the Chicago branch; implementing cost control measures that increased overall profits by 8%.
- Achieved award for growing market share in South Florida; organized effective marketing strategies for customer retention.
- Recognized for exceeding sales goals at all branches; contributed $250K to the bottom line through effective management strategies and new business acquisitions.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 13
- Recognized as a top performer during a corporate downsizing process.
- Won award for innovation and earned selection as a finalist for the National Intuit Small Business Competition.
- Recognized as a company star and earned selection as a finalist for the National Intuit Small Business Competition.
- Earned outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data to help create business plans and improve processes used by managers and employees alike.
- Recognized as an outstanding employee; facilitated organizational change through employee development programs, including seminars, training materials, and job aids.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 14
- Achieved promotion of supervisor, and later, manager.
- Received recognition for outstanding performance on a major project; effectively supervised staff at the construction site while overcoming construction site complications.
- Led work team to earn empowerment award; devised clear, concise objectives to improve the work environment for staff.
- Initiated collaborative endeavors with an outside group which resulted in improvement of product quality and customer satisfaction rating.
- Served as the instructional coach for the business management program at an elementary school.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 15
- Provided working capital, managed payroll and accounts payable for a $2.4 million construction company.
- Developed and implemented a training program for the staff of 15 and the 10 temporary employees; saved the company $40,000 in training costs.
- Hired, trained, and managed staff; initiated computer system for customer service; streamlined operations to maximize profitability.
- Worked with clientele to resolve conflicts by mediating negotiations and staffing disputes. Effectively tracked employee attendance.
- Claimed responsibility for timely completion of all projects on schedule while maintaining safety standards; earned safety award for completion of more than 400 projects with zero safety violations during a period of 18 months.
MIS Executive Resume Sample 16
- Co-developed and implemented the proprietary and innovative “Virtual ERP System” (VES); a system that links all departments and modules together for streamlined efficiency and increased profit.
- Volunteered time to develop/implement a computer/network-based “Order Entry system”; which streamlines process ordering flow and creates an electronic history of orders placed.
- Achieved award during the first full year of operation; for implementing a new automated system that improved profitability by 25%
- Recognized for reorganizing inventory control by implementing computer-based / networked bar code tracking; which improved accuracy, eliminated errors, and reduced costs.
- Consistently earned excellent customer satisfaction ratings; for service delivery and professionalism.
To become an MIS Executive, at least a bachelor’s in computer science or a related field is required, in addition to several years of experience. An MIS Executive must be detail-oriented, must be focused, must have excellent communication skills, must have excellent leadership skills, must keep current with technology trends, must be analytical, and must be able to solve problems effectively.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.