A warehouse laborer works in warehouses for a variety of businesses. Duties include unloading goods, loading goods, operating forklifts, operating pallet jacks, stacking goods, counting inventory, operating inventory software, and working carefully.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Warehouse Laborer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Warehouse Laborer resumes for your reference.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 1
- Maintained a rigorous work schedule, including an average of 42 hours per week of labor with standards for 1-3 shifts per month.
- Used optional weekend shifts to efficiently and effectively deliver order deliveries on time.
- Accurately filed daily orders and reconciled balances on monthly financial reports.
- Accomplished over 6,500 sales in 12 months, generating $609,600 in gross profit.
- Achieved a 2 week increment production goal for one-story warehouse; made first team record for consecutive days with no missed deliveries for a company receiving national IT Awards. Hosted sustainability conference for employees and staff worldwide by recognizing site recycling program achievements in 2012.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 2
- Completed an inventory of all material in the warehouse.
- Successfully completed a two-hour training session composed of operating forklifts and pallet jacks & safely maneuvering them around a designated area.
- Achieved award for recognition of outstanding effort and efficiency by finding ways to save the organization money through labor reduction while increasing production standards.
- Instituted new standards for productivity; reduced time per task by 15% resulting in increased sales and profitability.
- Recognized as a team player during problem solving; worked to resolve issues instead of complaining about them.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 3
- Provided quality customer service to clients and vendors.
- Organized warehouse for efficient work flow.
- Aided in the closing of three out of four facilities within two years.
- Held a variety of positions, including Inventory Control Clerk, Shipping Clerk, and Receiving Clerk.
- Handled most duties associated with each position without supervision; additionally, initiated ideas for inventory tracking improvements.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 4
- Consolidated and loaded over 50,000 cases of product onto tractor trailers with a forklift without incident.
- Hand-picked and stowed 50+ pallets of product weighing up to 3500lbs each.
- Maintained stockroom inventory accuracy by using pick-to-light scanner to locate product then performed full cycle counts on a daily basis (Verified accuracy within +/- 1%).
- Maintained safety by complying with company procedures during all tasks involving manual materials handling.
- Handled all tasks with precision while showing good judgment under pressure.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 5
- Resolved customer concerns in a timely manner, making more than 1000 pickups on time.
- Followed HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of foods, materials, and services.
- Recognized by management through focus group results for effective customer service and quality of work performed.
- Met demand requirements while meeting the needs of customers by being flexible and adaptive to changing situations.
- Received outstanding performance award; effectively completed tasks within allotted time without compromising quality or safety standards.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 6
- Reviewed shipping and receiving reports, warehouse inventory, and distribution data to ensure that proper inventory controls were in place.
- Received excellent rating for overall job performance and nominated by peers for labor management award.
- Identified new product lines from the supplier’s point of view to increase customer satisfaction.
- Reorganized shelving units to improve efficiency by removing wasted space and clearing off-season merchandise along with excess paper products.
- Performed exemplary injury prevention drills on volunteers in both at-risk populations.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 7
- Maximized inventory levels by adhering to delivery schedules for both outgoing and incoming shipments.
- Handled heavy and fragile items in a safe manner.
- Served as an important member of a team that covered over three miles of warehouse floor space.
- Helped reduce excess inventory by adding labels, keeping product organized, and cleaning the warehouse floors three times a week.
- Received $200 cash bonus for exceeding production goals by two numbers per month.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 8
- Performed a variety of general warehouse and handling tasks including picking, packing, and loading of materials; and completing deliveries.
- Accurately completed pick and pack tasks by anticipating customer needs.
- Organized supplies as required; identified materials to be used for equipment maintenance and repair.
- Streamlined warehouse operations through the development of an effective systems approach.
- Developed excellent timekeeping skills; demonstrated attention to detail by accurately completing work orders.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 9
- Accurately and completely recorded the movement of 10,000+ pallets of goods across 25 states.
- Shipped nearly $600 million worth of freight.
- Wrote, edited and approved all labels used in the company’s distribution center; supported more than 800 employees.
- Utilized a broad range of skills to meet company goals at all times; demonstrated record-breaking performance in multiple areas.
- Recipient of numerous awards for employee satisfaction and excellence in production, including the Great American Prospector Award, which is awarded to the employee with the highest overall rating throughout a given year.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 10
- Maximized inventory storage utilization; developed storage guidelines and materials handling methods to eliminate costly material damages.
- Constructed custom machinery to load and unload fragile cargo; recognized by management staff for reduced freight damage and increased operational efficiencies.
- Executed company expansion plan in turmoil; relocated all inventory, furniture, and production facilities during retail relocation and rebranding.
- Cleared out old shelving and built new warehouse space while maintaining product flow.
- Managed inventory by utilizing computerized information technology; frequently worked with company president to develop new business with worldwide customers.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 11
- Founded military-inspired bootcamp to prepare young men for future careers in service to the country; developed reputation for tough and disciplined instruction.
- Supervised and protected five thousand dollars worth of merchandise from loss during a shipment.
- Recognized as Best Employee, awarded $250 bonus.
- Earned HONOR in the field of logistics & supply chain; acquired assistance/employee referrals from other employees who were referred by him as well.
- Awarded spot on company’s internal company newsletter under the “Look Who’s Back” column.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 12
- Achieved essential help in keeping stockrooms organized, stocked, and at maximum efficiency with records.
- Researched new and better ways to best utilize space and resources to increase stockroom productivity.
- Provided personal support in compilation of set-up instructions for all fresh produce, meats, fish, poultry, and other items produced by the industries warehouse.
- Utilized intimate knowledge of products to ensure that all food storage bins were accurately listed and labeled with products’ name and dietary needs (i.e.: kosher, no sugar, gluten-free).
- Successfully executed many projects based on time constraints without sacrificing quality of results or failure as an employee.
Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 13
- Qualified for a job in a warehousing department by working in warehouse operations for two years.
- Reaped significant benefits working the night shift for six months; improved on customer service skills, developed strong team oriented skills, and developed effective problem solving abilities.
- Efficiently completed all tasks on a daily basis; achieved high productivity stats; exceeded all expectations.
- Completed job assignments within the hours required; disseminated information to warehouse associates concerning new policies and procedures.
- Achieved merit award as an apprentice member of a hazardous material team; efficiently moved boxes of toxic chemicals through an enclosed tunnel at the company’s distribution center.
Education requirements include a high school diploma or GED and possible certifications according to the type of warehouse. Skills to succeed include strong attention to detail, ability to work safely and efficiently, ability to remain on feet for prolonged periods, ability to work safely, basic math proficiency, ability to operate basic office software, organized, and good verbal and written communication skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Warehouse Laborer Resume Samples
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 1
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 2
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 3
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 4
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 5
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 6
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 7
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 8
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 9
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 10
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 11
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 12
- Warehouse Laborer Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up