A Scaffold Builder is someone who installs scaffolding on buildings where there is construction taking place. Their duties include building and breaking down scaffolding, installing ladders at construction sites, removing debris, unload trucks with scaffolding equipment, inspect scaffolding equipment, and review blueprints.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Scaffold Builder Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Scaffold Builder resumes for your reference.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 1
- Help on scaffolding for elevating workers to perform their duties.
- Completed a construction project successfully; managed materials and labor to ensure that the project was completed on time.
- Assisted in raising and lowering the scaffold as well as in loading and unloading materials.
- Developed a safety training program and conducted safety meetings for the company.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 2
- Designed and assembled scaffolds, boom trucks, and derricks according to OSHA regulations; placed in compliance with OSHA regulations for fall protection for workers who were constructing buildings.
- Constructed custom scaffolds over 100 feet in the air; saved company time and money by being able to construct scaffolds quickly from standard parts.
- Completed work on assigned projects on schedule along with other crews. Worked with various workers to complete projects quickly and safely.
- Maintained quality standards by repairing equipment in a timely manner; conducted QA/QC inspections of equipment before operations began each day.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 3
- Completed a construction job ahead of schedule; earned the consideration and praise of the company’s executives.
- Added value to company projects; successfully constructed five houses in six weeks.
- Trained apprentices on safety and job-site performance; earned a Certificate of Appreciation for teaching at the Workforce Development Academy.
- Received recognition for work performance as exemplar for other employees to emulate; encouraged peers to organize their materials and tools in order to produce efficiency and enhance quality.
- Achieved award for significant contribution to the company’s growth; instilled confidence in customers and friends with whom I associated by demonstrating commitment to excellence in all my undertakings.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 4
- Effectively bolted scaffolding to building structure; aligned scaffold with brick, wood and steel.
- Assembled scaffolding into three-dimensional structures; constructed and erected scaffolding for high rise buildings.
- Determined ladder load capabilities based on load ratings in accordance with OSHA safety regulations.
- Alternative utilized mobile scaffolds to work on interior structures; assessed available site space for appropriate scaffolding selection.
- Demonstrated outstanding communication skills during collaboration with peers and project management team to ensure proactive approach via the planning meeting process.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 5
- Followed procedures to ensure work was completed according to both sound engineering practices and local building codes.
- Effectively communicated with co-workers and upper management; effectively integrated safety concerns into daily activities.
- Recognized for providing a safe, efficient, and cost effective scaffolding system.
- Received award for Safety Excellence; implemented new safety program guidelines by completing short-term courses on safety through OSHA.
- Achieved award for outstanding worker skills; demonstrated competency in safe work practices/technical skills on scaffold at several construction sites in the region.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 6
- Completed construction projects in a timely manner, abided by safety codes and laws, completed site supervision of subcontractors.
- Performed rehab projects with meticulous attention to detail. Was awarded for saving local contractors time and money.
- Received excellent reviews from customers; consistently “delivered what was promised”.
- Received outstanding quality award; actively participated in building safety meetings and safety meetings for subcontractors.
- Achieved award for exceeding deadlines and customer satisfaction guidelines.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 7
- Performed a variety of functions to ensure the completion of an assignment on time and with quality materials.
- Worked as a crewmember during summer months, and worked longer hours than an average employee. Assisted projects with the removal of hazardous waste, asbestos, and vinyl sheeting.
- Performed numerous tasks outside of actual building assignments to assist in meeting HUD requirements and deadlines.
- Adept at utilizing detailed measurements, including tape measure, caliper, surveying tools &odc; in order to achieve certain goals or objectives.
- Maintained a clean work environment which allowed for efficient task supervision; kept tools regularly maintained per company guidelines.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 8
- Completed assigned tasks such as assisting in the installation of structural steel, erected scaffolding and swung out to install windows on multiple buildings within a week.
- Worked quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines on multiple projects without sacrificing quality.
- Used scaffold plumb bobs to verify building was plumb and level; identified discrepancies between floors, walls, columns and roof using laser levels.
- Commented on and/or suggested steps taken by other workers to improve their performance and/or quality of work performed.
- Attained reputation as someone who can get things done; successfully completed projects on time while operating materials lift truck with capacity of 6 tons.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 9
- Designed and built a new housing project for a developer; was responsible for ensuring all details of the project were completed.
- Successfully coordinated several contributing trades and crews to complete the project in a timely manner.
- Recognized by the GSA Occupational Safety & Health Services as an outstanding jack-of-all-trades with excellent safety performance; achieved safety bonus award.
- Received outstanding quality award; proficiently performed all construction, maintenance, and demolition tasks related to the development of their housing project in under budget and on time.
- Received spot bonus award for loyal customer service; successfully handled multiple customer inquiries, requests for bids, and contracts.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 10
- Acquired welding experience on scaffolding and performed well during advancement training.
- Participated in the daily routine of being on or below the surface of a floor.
- Performed well in basic carpentry, especially when working on walkways and roofs.
- Participated in the installation of the temporary or permanent structure that supports, protects, or reinforces a given area.
- Met company expectations for seniority and quality of work.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 11
- Researched a successful building company for potential business opportunities. Participated in construction of steel erection and manpower requirements for projects in Chicago, IL.
- Located a potential business opportunity for a company renting individual scaffolding units to companies seeking to install scaffolding on an ongoing basis.
- Successfully secured contracts with local schools and companies for installation of individual man lift platforms.
- Increased profits by 50% while reducing labor hours on site by 15%. Obtained several contracts with local schools and area companies to provide the necessary materials required to build or remodel school or company buildings and sidewalks.
- Achieved production schedule of over $100,000 per month and helped the company increase its profits by 25%, while reducing labor hours on site by 20%.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 12
- Scaffold a project in less than 50% of the time allotted by the architects.
- Conducted safety inspections & liability assessments on site.
- Completed repairs and replacements of items at proposed times within established budgets.
- Compiled statistics regarding current and previous projects; worked with building inspectors to ensure construction was completed in accordance with codes and regulations, as well as in compliance with all company policies regarding progress and schedule.
- Provided guidance to employees, guests and subcontractors on various construction techniques, safety protocols, and overall site requirements which ensured safety on site; communicated general construction information to customer representatives via email.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 13
- Meticulously built scaffolding according to Blue Print and State regulations; completed work in a timely manner.
- Personally built scaffolding that aided in assembling an elevator suite onto an existing building.
- Built custom built scaffolding with materials from local vendors; utilized innovative methods to get the job done effectively, on time, and under budget
- Coordinated with numerous subcontractors for the completion of various projects. Prioritized client needs based on urgency and importance
- Assembled scaffolding that served as the foundation for a fire escape; effectively communicated with team members regarding hazards, risks and safety precautions.
Scaffold Builder Resume Sample 14
- Performed duties of multiple scaffolders; demonstrated superior estimation skills.
- Assessed and replaced scaffolding components according to OSHA standards.
- Installed and maintained scaffolding systems utilizing several different types of building materials.
- Served as project manager for development of several high-rise condominiums.
- Designed, constructed, and erected tall buildings for top real estate company in the country; earned respect from peers.
To become a Scaffold Builder you will need a High School Diploma or equivalent, proof of apprenticeship of at least 3-4 years is also useful. The skills needed for this position are basic mathematical skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, stamina, ability to lift large items, and excellent communication skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.