A grant reviewer works in the human resources industry and their job is to review and rate grant applications. They process applications submitted to government agencies, collect and review data from the applications and then create a report based on their findings that they give to their employers. Many grant reviewers work for the government but there are some who work for other companies or do freelance work. As a grant reviewer you help your employer decide whether the proposal submitted on an application should be supported or denied.
How to become a successful Grant Reviewer?
You need to have a GED or high school diploma. As a grant reviewer you need to have substantial experience in the field you decide to work in. There are many different types of concentrations to choose from like healthcare, science, criminal justice, the department of labor or transportation, law, and many others. Your education and experience are essential factors in helping you become a successful grant reviewer.
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in your chosen field will help you gain the education and expertise you need to be a grant reviewer in the field you decide for your career. You can gain more experience by taking internships in the field you decide like law or the healthcare industry.
The ideal skills for a successful grant reviewer to have are great verbal and written communication skills, decision making skills and research skills. These qualities are what can help you be a great grant reviewer and later on in the future open new career opportunities.
The Best Grant Reviewer Resume Samples
These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Resume Reviewer resumes for your reference.
- Review grants and proposals from applicants of local DC based charitable organizations.
- Evaluate applicants, based on criteria and select applicants, based on scoring system.
- Refer recommendations to Review Committee and full United Way of the National Capital Area Board for awards.
- Delivered drug product quality evaluation of more than 25 FDA applications and amendments by implementing regulatory strategies specific to the area of Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC).
- Created new approaches to facilitate and accelerate revision and documentation of the review files.
- Played integral roles in multi-disciplinary projects providing regulatory and compliance advice for team members with diverse backgrounds.
- Acquired thorough knowledge of 21 CFR and current ANDA, IND, NDA, and BLA regulatory guidelines and submission requirements.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to successfully build and maintain professional relationships with clients, customers, and co-workers.
- Achieved outstanding underwriting results and consistently receive top performer quarterly reviews.
- Responsible for recognizing and alerting any “red flags” or other signs of fraudulent activity on loan applications.
- Advanced cash-flow analysis of Individuals, S-Corps, C-Corps, Partnerships, Rental Properties, and Trusts.
- As needed, performed the audit of completed loans, analyzing them for accuracy and preparing a packet of loans for sale.
- To provisions each assigned loan# per assigned modules (i.e., FHA FORECLOSURES, FHA CLAIM SUBMISSION).
- To provide documents that are needed per modules assigned to provision with and to search all available documents locations (i.e., Nautilus, Lenstar and others) and upload all required documents and to saved all documents after worked are complete in the company path saved shared drive.
- To work under certain deadlines and to answer or communicate with the analyst in regards of any questions.
- Responsible for the full client interaction; Including inbound and outbound calls, E-mail communication, and secure messaging.
- Completion of full review process including fraud detection, underwriting, calculations and standard operating procedure compliance.
- Completed Audits and the creation of packets to be handled by investors.
- Average 120% production in loan reviews per day while staying within the accuracy percentages.
- Operate multiple programs and websites in unison to complete tasks efficiently.
- Always asking questions to further my understanding the what and why of different fees I confront.
- Attend every workday with a drive to accomplish our teams goals with great accuracy.
- Review and audit loan applications to ensure that they meet SoFi’s underwriting guidelines.
- This includes analyzing credit reports, calculating free cash flow, analyzing non-standard income sources and verifying documents provided by applicants.
- Prepare and present applications that may be eligible for a credit exception to SoFi’s credit committee.
- Identify common underwriting issues and work with the originations team to improve the originations process to address those issues.
- Research and review ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS Codes for various internal departments to evaluate fraud cases, up-coding, down-coding, miss coding and incorrect billing.
- Navigate organizational EHR systems (Sigma Care, Mediture, and MCO) on a daily basis to run reports and conduct chart reviews.
- Review medical records to validate ICD-9 Diagnosis codes on Encounter Superbills and CMS 1500 Claim forms.
- Extract, review and format monthly report from EHR systems for Medicare (RAPS, EDS) and Medicaid (MEDS) Encounter Data reporting.
- Reviews evidence for SARs prepared by Investigators for cases including: tracing financial transactions, reviewing suspects’ backgrounds and financial profiles using various systems and tools.
- Ensures that SARs are completed properly and in accordance with Regulatory Guideline.
- Evaluates case information and concludes that accurate information is reflected in filings.
- Makes minor changes to SARs as needed; coordinates with SAR Preparers to communicate issues identified.
- Review data for Quality control. Releasing Specifications for Raw material Inprocess, Finished product, Stability of oral suspensions, solid dose forms like Chewables, Extended release and Vitamins.
- Review of Calibration data for instruments, Cleaning validation and verification reports, Method development Ruggedness data for Q.C.
- To conduct training on Documentation, SOP, STP, SPC and initiate change control.
- Played a major role as a Reviewer in implementation of Empower 3 over Excel for day to day data reporting for HPLC, Dissolution and GC analysis.
- Engaged in document review on various cases with differing subject matter.
- Proficient using document review programs, such as Relativity and Catalyst.
- Experience includes reviewing documents of various types including emails, word documents, spreadsheets, slide shows, technical information, marketing, and computer source code.
- Assist the front desk with intake of clients, manage traffic flow and provide new applications for parents.
- Primarily responsible for reviewing information received from applicants to determine eligibility.
- Review all documents received daily from applicants-date stamp and route to appropriate depts. for data entry.
- Support Voucher Processing supervisor on researching pending applications, deny or approve as applicable.