Sales Administrative Assistants provide administrative and clerical support in a company’s sale’s department. Their work includes handling proposals, ensuring that marketing documents follow company policies, carrying out basic secretarial tasks, maintaining supplies, keeping data files and records, and overseeing communication with prospects, customers, and brokers.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Sales Administrative Assistant resumes for your reference.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Directed phone calls and office mail to appropriate personnel.
- Handled all aspects of ordering supplies for 3 professionals.
- Maintained web content with SEO optimization for optimal customer acquisition; increased audience reach by 14%.
- Spearheaded new method to track sales leads; added $87,000 in revenue over the next three years.
- Received “Employee of the Year” award for outstanding work ethic and positive attitude.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Aided sales force by providing accurate information to assist with product placement and price.
- Assisted customers in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner by answering telephones, greeting visitors, responding to requests for information, and transferring calls according to company protocol.
- Avoided duplication of efforts by sharing relevant information about new opportunities or services with other associates.
- Assisted management in preparing documentation to outline departmental procedures for improved workflow process at the beginning of each quarter.
- Consulted with production team on ways to increase customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Maintained accurate records of sales through computerized financial management program.
- Completed home office reports timely to keep the entire organization informed on customer trends and activities.
- Provided superior level of guest service for customers by handling phone, e-mail, fax, mail, walk-in inquires in a professional manner designed to achieve high levels of repeat business from guests’ satisfaction with their experience.
- Recognized as Salesperson of the Year; received Certificate of Excellence for outstanding contribution toward company’s growth and profitability.
- Received appreciation for exceptional job performance by meeting all deadlines during merger transition project involving complex sales data analysis and reporting requirements on an accelerated time frame.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Focused on insurance industry to develop new clientele.
- Expanded sales outreach beyond local market boundaries by developing contacts with surrounding towns’ business managers.
- Assisted in organizing, managing, and executing client receptions; the most well attended event was over 100 people including clients and prospects.
- Collaborated to design brochures, catalogs, and posters used to promote products and services to clients and prospects; helped facilitate local printshop’s work flow.
- Developed firsthand knowledge of property management after working for a community association responsible for enforcing covenants and maintaining properties; gained appreciation for customer service during this time.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Processed customer orders in the billing department; along with daily reporting, material utilization and inventory control.
- Maintained records for warranty repair services; inspected parts to be returned, processed refunds, and filed documents.
- Organized materials to support company’s corporate identity campaign by designing collateral pieces including presentation folders, direct mailers, banners, posters, trade show booths, CDs/DVDs and web pages for social media platforms.
- Exceeded sales projections due to strong relationships with clients acquired via proactive telephone outreach efforts.
- Provided superior service by participating on Customer Advisory Council which initiated ideas involved in improving workflow processes within the organization.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Provided individual and team support to a Sales Administration Team with a diverse national customer base.
- Achieved consistent customer satisfaction ratings from 90% to 100% based on accuracy of orders, expedience of delivery, pricing, and overall product knowledge.
- Gathered statistics representing the top revenue generating product line sold per month.
- Authored a standard operating procedure manual that enabled three departments to work together effectively.
- Noticed abnormalities in an accounts receivable file through thorough analysis of documentation which indicated potential for discrepancies between credit memos and invoices.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Troubleshoot and minimize customer concerns by tracking warranty claims, order history, and service incidents.
- Provided first level of technical support for software operation issues via telephone.
- Resolved billing inquiries and other general customer service related calls.
- Achieved 1st Place Outstanding Performance Award as a top producing championship team member in company’s 2012 contest.
- Implemented effective project management skills through the development of schedules and assignments for tasks completed on time with no defects or errors.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Initiated project to create company’s first electronic media distribution system.
- Modernized all filing procedures by converting paper files into computer-based applications.
- Revised job descriptions for sales, customer service representatives, and administrative assistants; restructured reporting relationships of supervisory staff.
- Developed office communication plan that streamlined the transfer of reports and information between departments.
- Achieved year 2000 compliance within corporation by upgrading all personal computers and servers to meet the needs required by ERP software.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Measured, cut, and wrapped fabric for garment manufacturing industry to determine proper fabric length.
- Performed billing duties; issued invoices by recording the appropriate data in the designated space on an invoice form to ensure proper credit was given.
- Administered company’s internet presence using social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr , Pinterest etc.; increased number of followers by 20% within 6 months.
- Handled complex administrative tasks including maintaining strong relationships with marketing partners while mitigating concerns through professional communication skills.
- Administered multiple phone lines and voicemail to ensure prompt return calls; projected professionalism during difficult customer service exchanges over telephone to mitigate conflict and enforce company’s branding.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Met and exceeded goals as administrative assistant; developed goals, lead to sales growth.
- Effectively expedited sales contracts; recognized by Supervisor for ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects with ease under pressure.
- Facilitated business acquisitions and mergers that generated $10 million in new revenue.
- Achieved over 100% of quota by closing $30 million worth of accounts during first 9 months on the job.
- Leapt into management position after three years as an Administrative Assistant; formed effective leadership qualities through experience and training.
Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Streamlined workflow by developing automated electronic filing system for customer statements.
- Prepared payroll to meet 3 rd party reporting requirements for 11 branch offices, ensuring that all accounting activities were accounted for accurately and completely.
- Implemented continuous improvement program of processes and procedures resulting in $68,000 savings in operating budgets after only 6 months on the job.
- Reconciled accounts payable aging discrepancies weekly and monthly through detailed review and analysis; delivered solid leadership success towards the main goal of decreasing outstanding A/P amounts owed by almost half within first quarter of employment with company due to proactive management strategies.
- Centrally managed client prospect database using salesforce CRM application; maintained accurate data, increasing number of client prospects by six percent within first three months.
To be a Sales Administrative Assistant, you must have a high school diploma and may need an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree as well as several years’ experience in a relevant field. You must show fluency in Microsoft Office Suit Applications, organization, interpersonal and written communication, self-motivation, attention to detail, teamwork, the ability to multi-task, receive and implement feedback, and you may need certain Life or Health Insurance licenses.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Sales Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up