These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Graduate Assistant resumes for your reference.
- Assists in processing and reviews admission applications for all nursing programs.
- Answers prospective student queries via email, phone, and in person to guide students through application processes.
- Update nursing student spreadsheet to keep track of student performance and other academic information.
- Prepare graduate students’ study plans, faculty’s travel request and other documents as assigned.
- Refactored a Django based interactive web platform for online language learning.
- Tested/debugged the application and deployed it for production.
- Developed two applications to support CRUD operations, rich text editor, file uploading and multimedia play for existing platform using jQuery, Ajax.
- Created user manuals for students and professors of College of Languages, Linguistics & Literature.
- Streamline, performing quality checks and updating the status on the new student’s file.
- Responsible also involved general office work like assisting students with their jobs, front and back office tasks, Assisting Supervisor.
- Performing special tasks and duties on the special occasions like orientation day and cultural events as directed.
- Data Engineering and Report generation for more the Business Administration Center.
- In contact with all the 26 schools which come under the California State University system.
- Processing of BAT tests for various universities and money generation to the university through BAT evaluation.
- Assists multiple professors with classroom management while striving for a structured environment.
- Utilizes both qualitative and quantitative research methods to create research in collaboration with specialized mentors.
- Construct written research reports along with professors in preparation for symposiums and future publications.
- Taught Human Anatomy labs: two labs of around 20 students each week involving the use of various plastic models to teach material.
- One lab involved the dissection of a sheep heart, with the TA leading and students following along.
- Created quizzes, exams, and final lab exam in partial collaboration with other TAs to ensure fairness in testing material.
- Oversaw the assistant TAs that were assigned to own sections and conducted performance evaluations throughout the term.
- Upgraded and posted on active social media accounts for TLC and assisted the Director of the center.
- Tutored over 200 one-on-one sessions for three semesters with undergraduates at UB.
- Organized and updated training guides for graduate and undergraduate tutors to accomplish TLC goals.
- Developed PowerPoint presentations, training podcasts, tutorial videos and implemented TLC marketing strategies.
- Prepared, administer and proctor assignments, tests, and quizzes and also graded and evaluated them.
- Developed, organized and maintained teaching materials as per the professor’s requirements.
- Researched, analyzed, and organized data in Excel which was used in the professor’s academic paper.
- Helped students with their queries and assignments and worked as a connection between students and the professor.
- Communicate information and goals from percussion professors to percussion department students through e-mails.
- Communicate with other percussion students to maintain a positive educational atmosphere.
- Retrieve packages addressed to professors for department use.
- Take inventory and organize of over 100 percussion instruments.
- Designing and maintaining the workflow systems for College of Business Administration.
- Performing data analysis of the students’ performance, and report them to the professor.
- Conducting workshops for students of B.S. Information Systems.
- Analysed the recommended force of interaction between molecules and attained appropriate force constants.
- Managed research into amount of nanoparticle coagulation due to evaporation, using Voronoi constructions.
- Quantified and recorded order parameter and rate of assembly of nanoparticles under different evaporation rates.
- Meet with students on Academic Probation to develop a plan for success.
- Assist the Director of Retention with grade checks and follow-up with students.
- Support students with all aspects of college development, encouragement, share accomplishments and growth.