These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Cocktail Waitress resumes for your reference.
- Ability to work independently through the use of multitasking and strong attention to detail.
- Consistently sell between $1500-2500 per shift which ranks top sales.
- Communicated efficiently with patrons and ensure stellar customer service.
- Worked with other servers to ensure all guests both in bar and dining room received an exceptional dining experience.
- Maintained cleanliness of station and tables in assigned section as well as restaurant.
- Trained new cocktail servers with restaurant procedures and ensured new trainees were knowledgeable of menu and drink items.
- Up-selling Bottles every weekend to our celebrities and very important patrons.
- By staying as energetic and upbeat as my guests I built clientele list and repeated business.
- I became one of the venues top producer selling an average of 10,000 dollars a night to 30,000+ dollars on a few tables of big spenders.
- Cocktailing, and constantly up selling and insuring happiness for the in and out skier.
- My sales typically ranged from $900-$1300 in a typical five hour shift ( Winter season).
- Worked as a banquet server for events and weddings ranging from 100-400 people (Summer season).
- Assure that the customer receive a full “Las Vegas” experience by suggesting restaurants, shows, and entertainment.
- Have maintained at all times an exemplary record following guidelines and rules set out by management.
- Was awarded back to back bonuses through the “Secret Shopper” which is based on customer service, work ability, work ethic, attitude and positive energy.
- Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods.
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
- Provides each customer with a memorable experience, resulting in reoccurring business.
- Trains and supervises new staff to ensure quality customer service is provided.
- Assists other members of the team, while multitasking and meeting the needs of own customers.
- Maintained table appearance by pre-bussing, checked drink levels, removed clutter and provided sufficient napkins.
- Suggestively up-sold beverage and food items to guests.
- Cleaned dirty glassware and plates to proper dish wash area and sorted same for washing.
- Recorded all aspects of guests order correctly and entered guest orders into computer.
- Focused on exercising communication skills with close attention to detail while serving clients according to company standards.
- Demonstrated the ability to quickly learn and complete new tasks based on ever changing sets of needs.
- Provided an environment for clear and positive communication between clients and co-workers.
- Provide the utmost professional care for guests as well as getting to know them for frequent visits.
- Work with a group of servers that all take part in working as a team to keep the restaurant clean and organized.
- Report to manager giving updates on guest’ tables and their overall experience by getting feedback.
- Ability to check food quality and presentation before food is presented to guest.
- Ability to create good customer relations and keeping coworkers motivated.
- Great appearance, politeness and friendly nature, exemplary customer care skills.
- Understanding the shorthand used to submit an order to the kitchen staff.
- Service preparation, handling money, safety oversight: monitoring customers in the interest of safety.
- Ensure positive customer service, multi-tasking with guests and work responsibilities.