An Office Coordinator manages the administrative and clerical duties of a business office. Their duties include supervising clerical workers, hiring employees, motivating employees, teaching support staff how to do their jobs, checking work after completion, making sure all duties are done on time, and solving problems that come up.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Office Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Office Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Conducted effective project management for four projects at the same time, meeting deadlines and achieving quality standards.
- Received recognition from a supervisor for outstanding performance in customer service.
- Worked with the company’s leadership to establish a strategic plan that enabled business growth.
- Served as a case manager for the loan manager, directing calls to the loan officer.
- Described procedures that were effective in establishing an effective system for managing, recording, and reporting information regarding employee hiring.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Provided support for a 45-person office which included greeting visitors, assigning employees to conferences, preparing telephone directories, and ordering supplies.
- Handled customer billing adjustments; resolved accounts receivable discrepancies according to company policy.
- Negotiated vendor financial statements; maintained supplier database.
- Recognized by department for streamlining the purchasing process; reduced turnaround time on receiving products by three days.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service; acted as liaison between customers and sales representatives.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Handled filing of lease rental agreements, fuel delivery vouchers, timesheets for both clerical and administrative duties, made change-of-address requests, registered employees for automatic benefits.
- Provided time off documentation to employees on established dates. Handled various information contained in employee time off request forms.
- Achieved award for the compilation of data regarding employees without medical insurance with retirement funds in accordance with Federal Pension Law.
- Achieved award for the compilation & timely submission of data concerning the processing of unemployment benefits claims in accordance with State laws & regulations.
- Achieved award for the compilation of data concerning the processing of unemployment benefit claims in accordance with State laws & regulations.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Trained administrative assistant to assist in assigning personnel with project assignments.
- Evaluated employees’ abilities and produced an effective training plan for new assistants.
- Assembled report for upper management on the work habits of the employees with whom she had worked closely.
- Provided leadership by overseeing all office changes that affected many workers simultaneously.
- Received excellence award for dedication to keeping office operating smoothly, efficiently, and professionally.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Effectively established office standards for efficient office operation; developed a system for keeping the office paper-free.
- Effectively coordinated, implemented and analyzed sales revenue. Completed all sales call responsibilities by placing orders, handling each order regardless of size regardless of commission amount regardless of sale outcomes regardless of lost sale opportunities.
- Effectively maintained office workflow; ensured delivery/receipt documents delivered accurately and on time regardless of task completion requirements.
- Managed multiple calls daily from calls from multiple counties to assist clients with changing mortgage requirements to keep clients in the loop without purchasing unnecessary products or services not required by their current housing situation.
- Effectively completed assigned tasks by filling out loan forms, calculating loan payments, completing loan application paperwork, and printing out reports with the most recent data.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction; received award as “Employee of the Year” for outstanding performance.
- Quickly located exceptional candidates; discovered and recruited new hires for employers.
- Met all deadlines; skillfully maintained and updated databases using Access and Excel.
- Received praise for new account acquisition; brought in $60,000 in new business.
- Added numerous contacts to the database through prospecting activities; increased sales by $7,000 in the first quarter.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Completed correspondence in a timely manner while meeting deadlines and demonstrated creativity in generating responses using the Microsoft Office system.
- Assisted in the preparation of a smooth quarterly board meeting by compiling a comprehensive agenda and reviewing changes to operating procedures.
- Assisted customers with questions regarding benefits packages by researching options, generating responses, and distributing the information through electronic correspondence.
- Met deadlines by preparing lists of prospects based on information compiled from public records via the internet; contributed to the successful sale of $1.5 million worth of real estate within six months.
- Generated leads through the internet; contributed to the successful sale of $1.3 million worth of real estate in one year.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Kept track of all office supplies including computer products, toner for printers, fax machines, copier paper, etc.
- Managed the clerical staff; provided staff with access to computers and photocopiers; processed all travel expenses.
- Maintained orderliness in the office; ensured that paperwork was filed correctly and that files were kept clean and organized.
- Met deadlines for all billing issues; managed the invoicing process; closed/paid invoices within 30 days.
- Received outstanding quality award; ensured excellent communications with vendors/Suppliers/Packers/Couriers.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Worked with the Human Resources Department to establish and implement an effective file management system for all job candidates.
- Received recognition for providing administrative support in various areas, including the reception area, the conference room, and in-tray support.
- Generated effective delivery reports; ensured that all deliveries were completed within time frames.
- Developed training module for new employees; ensured that all new employees received the necessary training.
- Received award for performance excellence; exceeded performance standards in every area assessed.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Supervised additional support staff, including maintaining office equipment inventory; maintained departmental supplies inventory; maintained filing cabinet organization; adhered to bank’s procedures & policies; initiated & conducted various training sessions for new employees.
- Researched, reviewed, and prepared financial reports using QuickBooks Pro 7.0; provided data analysis for internal analysis.
- Issued purchase orders for pre-approved contracts that resulted in the issuance of several vendor invoices; managed vendor accounts payable’s payable cycle schedules, status reports, and reconciliation reports.
- Data mined and analyzed client information; compiled information for client profiles; prepared client profiles and reports.
- Initiated and maintained office supplies inventory.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Improved communication between outside service providers, telephone support staff, and branch team members.
- Handled customer complaints regarding banking services in an effective manner.
- Earned recognition as “hero” for preventing a customer from committing suicide by calming down the individual and contacting the police department.
- Recognized as the top office coordinator for providing outstanding customer service to customers who were seeking to apply for a loan.
- Achieved award for providing effective communication between branches and off-site facilities.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Accomplished goals of the company’s new facility’s opening by organizing non-profit organizations to attend the grand opening.
- Maintained office supplies inventory according to modified FIFO, first in first out order.
- Organized office files according to a new ordering system.
- Received award for maintaining document management systems.
- Accepted assignment to organize department inventories of supplies and materials for all departments.
Office Coordinator Resume Sample 13
- Acted as ‘single point of contact’ for the company’s clients by answering phones, distributing mail, and assisting with administrative duties.
- Established and implemented a company-wide ten-step process to ensure high-quality, error-free work product.
- Managed and developed office support staff; instilled goals and promoted professional growth.
- Promoted professionalism by mentoring inexperienced employees; developed employees into exceptional workers who were capable of performing at both a high level and independently under pressure.
- Identified training needs for staff; designed, developed, documented, and implemented training processes for all assistant office coordinators.
An associate’s degree is required for this job; however, many employers would prefer a bachelor’s degree. Skills needed to be successful include the ability to mediate disputes between employees, patience, excellent math and computer skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage competing priorities, excellent work ethic, and good time management skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.