A stewardess works on an airplane, train, or other form of transport, and ensures that travellers have everything they need to make their trip more comfortable. General duties of a stewardess include informing passengers of safety, educating on emergency situations, taking drink and food orders, ensuring passenger comfort, assisting elderly and disabled passengers, and communicating with the captain.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Stewardess Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Stewardess resumes for your reference.
Stewardess Resume Sample 1
- Assisted and advised patrons on all safety and emergency procedures during take-off and landing.
- Effectively dealt with irate passengers by remaining calm and professional, while arranging for their refunds or accommodations as necessary.
- Gained extensive knowledge of airline schedules, local airports, departure and arrival procedures.
- Successfully provided exceptional customer service to over 10000 people in over 5000 flights; recognized as a top performer based on survey results from customer feedback forms.
- Recovered $5000 worth of lost/misplaced items through cooperation with the airlines’ Lost & Found Department.
Stewardess Resume Sample 2
- Achieved high customer satisfaction ratings, and was voted by fellow staff as favorite flight attendant among customers.
- Successfully developed the number of customers using the airline’s flights from 100 customers per month to 500+ customers per month.
- Actively participated in support of American Heart Association events such as “Go Red for Women” and “Heart Walk”.
- Achieved award for five years of consecutive incident free flying, with superior safety record.
- Identified potential violation of safety regulations and reported it immediately to management personnel resulting in transportation safety improvement.
Stewardess Resume Sample 3
- Attended to emergencies calmly while maintaining safety and security of passengers during an emergency landing.
- Greeted passengers in an enthusiastic manner while efficiently transporting them to their destination.
- Collaborated with coworkers during a code red security breach to ensure that all passengers were evacuated safely.
- Progressed from the status of Guest Service Agent to Customer Experience Specialist after 10 years of exemplary service, ranking 3rd among 25 employees in total number of guest compliments for 2016.
- Identified opportunities for improving operational efficiency; readily resolved customer grievances regarding beverages, entertainment options, and cabins.
Stewardess Resume Sample 4
- Managed a staff of twelve while serving passengers aboard a medium-sized vessel.
- Responded to emergency situations by following safety procedures and administering first aid until medical assistance arrived.
- Handled complaints from customers regarding the cleanliness of the cabin and galley to ensure their satisfaction with services provided.
- Trained new employees to meet company standards, anticipating needs for future hiring plans.
- Demonstrated positive customer relations by maintaining a safe and orderly cabin, as well as an attractive and hygienic galley.
Stewardess Resume Sample 5
- Maintained the cleanliness of the aircraft cabin while completing an average of 15 beverage and 3 snack service cycles per flight, using a non-automated cart.
- Assisted passengers with heavy carry-on baggage to meet established guidelines for weight limits.
- Responded quickly and efficiently in emergency situations that included a sick child, a heart attack passenger, an engine fire, and a runway incursion.
- Successfully resolved customer complaints by providing accurate information regarding flight schedules and fares; maintaining composure when confronted by irate or distressed customers; assisting customers in need of special accommodation such as unaccompanied minors or travelers with disabilities.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities throughout three years of employment by initiating disciplinary actions for misconduct, submitting written incident reports, and acting as a positive role model.
Stewardess Resume Sample 6
- Anchored crew morale by organizing daily events, contests, and activities.
- Greeted guests in an enthusiastic, professional manner while keeping safety standards in mind at all times.
- Maintained cabin in readiness for boarding while stocking beverage supplies during the course of flights with up to 150 passengers.
- Implemented new protocols for serving beverages which were designed to reduce inconsistency throughout the fleet.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service when taking drink orders through consultation before distributing items; earned appreciation from customers.
Stewardess Resume Sample 7
- Provided quality customer service while interacting with clients, crew members, and management personnel.
- Promoted to positions of greater responsibility within 6 months of beginning employment due to punctuality, dedication, cooperative attitude, friendliness, appearance, initiative.
- Received Service Quality Award for excellence in customer care by supervisor after resolving conflict that threatened flight schedule.
- Recognized for dedication to safety requirements by being included on flight-safety promotional video segment for superior performance of duty.
- Eased the concerns of passengers during emergency evacuation of aircraft after landing near a body of water; recognized by upper management for excellent performance.
Stewardess Resume Sample 8
- Provided service for first and business class passengers as part of the crew.
- Accommodated wheelchair requests for traveling customers.
- Followed company guidelines regarding safety, security, and emergency procedures.
- Maintained cleanliness standards throughout aircraft cabin by servicing lavatories, seats, carpeting, floor mats, tray tables, etc.; recognized by peers with award for superior performance.
- Enhanced creativity through independent study of Italian language; developed skills to write letters in native tongue during trip sponsored to Italy by airline company under condition three months prior residency.
Stewardess Resume Sample 9
- Provided prompt and courteous service to customers while maintaining a clean and safe cabin environment.
- Performed 100% of safety demonstrations, prepared all equipment for takeoff and landing, and exhibited teamwork with cabin crewmembers in the event of an emergency situation.
- Gained excellent customer reviews as voted by customers multiple times due to superior performance above company standards.
- Marveled clients with accuracy and expertise solving complex issues such as overbooking or missed connections; recognized by the airline as problem-solver-extraordinaire .
- Received five perfect evaluation scores from passengers; earned highest possible marks during government inspections six consecutive times.
Stewardess Resume Sample 10
- Handled customer complaints with professional courtesy.
- Provided exceptional customer service during emergency conditions; recognized for excellence by President of company.
- Handled all responsibilities within the limit of my position description; performed daily tasks to ensure smooth operation of department.
- Promoted to Stewardess Supervisor for exceeding expectations in all areas of responsibility and excelling in production, personal development, and teamwork.
- Identified marketing opportunities with airline services by studying market trends and generating innovative ideas that improved productivity 50%.
Stewardess Resume Sample 11
- Greeted customers with a smile, made them comfortable, and showed the aircrafts’ amenities while maintaining safety during take-offs, landings, and cruising.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with people from all walks of life including celebrities for over 30 years.
- Earned “Employee of the Month” title by being efficient in job duties for several months consecutively.
- Redirected irate passengers to seek alternative solutions after calmly explaining the consequences of their behavior on future flights.
- Vigorously coordinated cold drinks and snacks delivery service with non-stop energy during time of crisis when temperatures soared outside resulting in high customer demand within the plane.
Educational requirements include completion of an airline’s flight attendant training program or similar program. Necessary skills for the job include good communication, friendliness, attention to detail, knowledge of aircraft safety, basic computer skills, willingness to help others, and the ability to travel long distances.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.