A Senior Graphic Designer is a superior in charge of marketing through digital and printed design management. Their duties include campaign management, initiating marketing strategies, refining projects and managing graphic design tasks.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Senior Graphic Designer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Senior Graphic Designer resumes for your reference.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 1
- Helped craft a new image and brand for a large international pharmaceutical company with a $6,000 marketing budget.
- Transformed the high school’s yearbook into an award-winning publication.
- Overhauled website design to increase the percentage of online visitors from 15% to over 50%.
- Wrote copy for radio advertisements that resulted in an 18% increase in yearly revenue.
- Decreased processing time from 3 days to 3 hours when promoted to Senior Graphic Designer after 3 years of experience as an Assistant Graphic Designer.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 2
- Produced original digital art and design for various audiences, including corporate and educational advertisements.
- Designed highly aesthetic web designs, including e-commerce sites, print ads, and collateral materials.
- Produced excellent quality promotional materials for clients by concepting, illustrating, producing/developing/editing photography/video.
- Demonstrated individualized attention towards every client’s special needs. Created professional designs that delighted corporate customers and satisfied the creative requirements of educational institutions.
- Received awards for originality, creativity and design work processed through his school; successfully produced a variety of arts products by using multiple computer programs and software.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 3
- Restructured and optimized designs of brochures, business cards, and press kits by streamlining workflows to reduce cost per unit produced.
- Increased efficiency in transferring design concepts from client to art department by constructing an electronic presentation book for clients.
- Achieved record sales for company holiday card program; redesigned card to meet the needs of diverse clientele.
- Produced highest gross sales per location for a chain of five retail stores; redesigned store layout for greater ease of shopping and impulse buying.
- Enhanced consumer appeal of children’s educational software by incorporating bright colors on packaging, employing hidden characters within book illustrations.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 4
- Articulated the creative vision of several brands by producing layout, illustration, and design work for over fifty product catalogues.
- Reorganized company with a new graphic design department; executed design standards in product catalogues, annual reports, and marketing materials to improve company’s sales.
- Coached staff through professional development on various software programs including color correction and image editing tools; expanded employee qualities for cooperation, communication, imagination and productivity.
- Transitioned from traditional to digital art; informed employees on new technologies such as (1) Photoshop 8.0 Advanced Edition software program and (2) Apple Final Cut Studio Pro HD video editing suite.
- Collaborated with clients to promote creativity and individuality; worked with staff to develop original ideas.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 5
- Developed custom logos for over 30 businesses, and designed print and packaging materials.
- Co-wrote catalog description for product line expansion.
- Received award after designing a product box top/cover that sell through ratio was highest in company history.
- Resolved technical difficulties in the lab with new imaging software and equipment.
- Collated documents regarding company’s first year of operation; documented history that contributed to the company’s growth by 25% after only 2 years of existence.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 6
- Transformed multiple art styles to meet the needs of clients; developed custom templates for a number of major clients including: Time Magazine, Wall Street Journal, General Electric, New York Times, and The Boston Globe.
- Created avenues for consumers to promote their products and services through print marketing; attracted over 10 million viewers to a ‘design’ television special by creating eye-catching images for Disney/ABC’s ‘Home’.
- Optimized client services to reach as many prospective customers as possible through use of new media allowing them to advertise successfully on many NBC television shows including Today Show and Dateline.
- Finessed a timely launch of design company within an industry controlled by big studios to better offer personal attention to each client’s needs.
- Achieved numerous distinctions and awards for graphic design excellence during tenure with the ‘American Institute of Graphic Arts’.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 7
- Trained and guided countless art students in the areas of design and visual expression.
- Created, designed, and produced art for city festivals, parades, concerts, installations, murals, advertising campaigns; including artwork for two broadway plays.
- Designed a sculpture for a private residence; orchestrated garden art installation in front of the house as part of an owners’ home improvement project.
- Held fashion show for senior citizens to teach children about beauty through dance.
- Designed and produced superior product or packaging design that was based on function and aesthetic appeal.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 8
- Designed artwork for ad campaigns and brochures.
- Created the cartoon character, “Mr. Mind,” which was used in marketing materials, advertisements, and promotions.
- Recognized as a highly creative and successful senior graphic designer; received recognition from the Vice President and Corporate Art Director of national advertising agencies.
- Developed concept for a non-profit organization and designed their logo, website, corporate stationary, business cards, etc.
- Designed print ads for EBAY, eBay Auction; created user interface for eBay’s Commission Escrow Program (Escrow).
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 9
- Designed, integrated, and implemented print materials that promoted the goals and mission of partner organizations with diverse regional and national clientele.
- Wrote news articles that demonstrated the importance of healthy lifestyles and physical activity.
- Pleased customers with the quality of product with creative design concepts that enhanced awareness of corporate identity.
- Accomplished product development assignments by analyzing market trends, translating design ideas into suitable products, developing prototypes, and testing products to ensure product reliability.
- Raised awareness through community involvement events supporting child abuse prevention programs.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 10
- Designed, created, and directed innovative website marketing campaign for tourism, hotel, travel agency services.
- Transformed print advertisement illustration from concept to final commercial product; increased sales by 25 percent over previous year.
- Strengthened collaborative relationships with clientele through expressive email business correspondence; maintained strict adherence to company’s confidentiality guidelines to protect private information.
- Orchestrated annual educational seminar for creative writing professionals; improved the quality of the creative writing community through access to new sources of inspiration and encouragement.
- Wrote informative articles relating to career development and creative thinking skills that were syndicated nationally in 7 different magazines; increased annual magazine distribution by 50 percent.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 11
- Created custom designs for clients using a combination of personal ideas and research.
- Designed annual reports and other printed material for six companies located in the southeastern United States.
- Designed several unique, original, and artistic company logos that were universally ranked high in contest popularity to receive awards from the American Marketing Association.
- Developed an eye-catching brochure that increased sales by 10% during a period of economic decline in 2006.
- Took on additional responsibilities when the department’s supervisor was incapacitated resulting in an increase of client satisfaction survey scores by 80%.
To be a Senior Graphic Designer a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, technical training in the field also proves equally helpful and a working experience in design softwares (such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator) are educational requirements for this field. Important skills required to be a senior graphic designer include, analytical skills, communication skills, computer skills, time management skills, creativity, communication skills, aesthetic skills and a keen eye for visual detail.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Senior Graphic Designer Resume Samples
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 1
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 2
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 3
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 4
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 5
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 6
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 7
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 8
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 9
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 10
- Senior Graphic Designer Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up