A Plumbing Foreman’s main responsibility is to supervise the work directed towards installation, modification, and the repair of plumbing and plumbing related systems. Their duties will include estimating job labor costs, conducting regular inspections of work in progress, recruits and trains skilled professionals, establishing safety and work performance standards, and conferring with officials on proposed projects.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Plumbing Foreman Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Plumbing Foreman resumes for your reference.
Plumbing Foreman Resume Sample 1
- Inspected and ordered material for plumbing project; oversaw installation of materials.
- Supervised carpenter, electrician, and plumber subcontractors; coordinated their work with rest of crew to ensure a safe workplace and a quality end product.
- Assisted in the expansion of a local company’s business. Coordinated with owners on new business proposals, obtained bids from suppliers, and inspected properties for ongoing projects.
- Organized work schedule to meet the needs of the company while ensuring high quality output from employees. Resolved conflicts between workers, customers, owners, and management in a courteous manner.
- Increased backlog of projects by 50% despite workforce reductions; earned employee appreciation award.
Plumbing Foreman Resume Sample 2
- Negotiated day-to-day construction details; scheduled, scheduled, scheduled.
- Ensured work was completed on time and within budget; recognized by management for outstanding performance in construction team-building.
- Obtained Homeowner’s Association (HOA) approval for new exterior shower enclosure with prior permits. Installed drain-back and vent system in the roof cavity with footings and concrete slab or decking poured on grade after obtaining proper permits.
- Achieved 100% job satisfaction following completion of tasks and delivered quality product to correct time and budget sensitive deadlines; received appreciation award from the management for excellent performance during a project with over $100,000 budget.
- Efficiently handled field activity to complete tasks on time with least amount of supervision, or no supervision depending on the project.
Plumbing Foreman Resume Sample 3
- Scheduled and coordinated the work of a team of five plumbers for building renovations.
- Was praised by the owner for maintaining a positive attitude, professionalism, punctuality, and organization.
- Trained in basic plumbing skills in city-sponsored classes to a junior level after a 2-year apprenticeship in a related field.
- Received the Chief Inspector Award for outstanding performance from the owner; demonstrated expertise at maintaining product warranty and collecting outstanding payments from clients.
- Earned exceptional reviews from customers who rated me extremely positive when it came to customer satisfaction, quality of work performed, and timeliness of work completion.
Plumbing Foreman Resume Sample 4
- Maintained a clean and tidy work site.
- Achieved a 93% participation rate from a client base that ranged from $50 to $100/hour.
- Assessed and repaired plumbing problems to include, but not limited to, broken pipes, outside faucets, and leaking fixtures.
- Performed maintenance on plumbed fixtures such as sinks and toilets. Worked independently in order to complete tasks within the allotted time frame.
- Screened for asbestos and lead based paint during construction projects; performed preventative measures for all remodeling and building projects.
Plumbing Foreman Resume Sample 5
- Trained two college interns in the skills required for installing, repairing, and maintaining pipes and fixtures in a building.
- Hired and trained foreman who was responsible for managing a team of fifteen laborers.
- Worked with a team to complete a job by a set deadline; realized that teamwork was an essential factor that led to success.
- Mentored two high-potential employees into supervisory roles. Identified areas of responsibility for each person including personal strengths and weaknesses. In addition, provided feedback regarding each employee’s performance including what should be improved.
- Delivered superior service to customers regarding both the quality of work and time management.
Plumbing Foreman Resume Sample 6
- Handled the job in a timely and professional manner in order to complete all jobs in a timely manner in order to help with overall construction of new commercial and residential developments.
- Recognized by owner for excellent work performance. Helped build-out new commercial and residential spaces, including installing six underground water systems.
- Registered with the state’s health & safety department for asbestos abatement, mold removal, ventilation services, gas installation, bamboo flooring installations, drywall installations, drain cleaning services, cleanup of construction debris service.
- Contracted with local government to coordinate homeowners associations’ garbage clean-up services; received recognition for outstanding performance from agency director.
- Responded to concerns about plumbing issues; assured customers that concerns would be addressed professionally and promptly.
Plumbing Foreman Resume Sample 7
- Completed over 1/2 year on a construction project ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Awarded the highest possible score by the owner for cost and time records during bid preparation.
- After completion of contracted work, was able to complete remaining work within allotted time frame; demonstrated responsibility through strict adherence to set schedules and labor standards.
- Trained and coached co-workers in both CBXP (Construction Blasters, Excavation Trenchers, & Pile Drivers) and PSC (Plumbing Specialists Certification) classes.
- Received praise from customers for outstanding job performance; one particular customer told me he will paint the walls with my sweat.
Plumbing Foreman Resume Sample 8
- Oversaw the installation of plumbing for all residential and commercial properties.
- Soldered pipes, sinks, tubs, toilets, dishwashers, gas lines, and water heaters for fixture installation.
- Recognized by the President for installing a water heater in less than three hours. Also recognized by the President for saving the company money by replacing only two of forty-two fixtures.
- Installed pipes, fixtures, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, and faucet sets in dormitories within 20 minutes per room.
- Planned out entire renovation for a local shopping mall; designed flow of plumbing, electrical wiring, and gas lines throughout the property to save time and money for our company.
To work as a Plumbing Foreman, you will need at least a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A Plumbing Foreman needs to possess the ability to supervise efficiently, the ability to analyze defects in plumbing equipment, effective leadership skills, superb communication skills, and the ability to maintain good working relationships with other members of your team.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Plumbing Foreman Resume Samples
- Wrap Up