Quality Assurance Coordinator responsible for maintaining a company’s quality assurance standards and procedures are upheld. Their duties include evaluating the effectiveness of existing quality procedures, inspecting production procedures, training departments on quality processes, ensuring continuity of quality and safety of products , ensuring adherence to company and industry standards.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Quality Assurance Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Managed disposal of expired, damaged, and defective merchandise by developing and implementing protocols to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Reduced loss of inventory at the distribution center by 70% through the use of a double-digital electronic inventory system; awarded for cost control savings.
- Led a team in an effort to reduce costs involved with spoilage loss on frozen food products displayed in freezers for customer and employee sales.
- Replaced 25% of all office chairs through purchasing department; led an initiative to improve quality of life for employees resulting in less time off for illness.
- Effectively prepared, tracked, and archived documents. Utilized Microsoft Office to prepare correspondence, forms, and printed articles by deadline.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Participated in process improvement, product development, and revision of material and process specifications.
- Reported to Senior Quality Engineer who supervised corrective actions as needed by quality assurance team.
- Analyzed equipment performance and tested products to guarantee conformance to customer requirements.
- Increased market share in 5 different states by meeting customer satisfaction measurements with successful results of process improvement and quality assurance management recommendations.
- Reduced product rejections from the vendor by auditing vendors’ quality systems during 2-week visits.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- As Quality Assurance Coordinator, ensured that clients and customers received qualified, professional services by maintaining quality standards.
- Led a team of fifteen project personnel and successfully coordinated over one million dollars in office construction.
- Streamlined processes by analyzing production times and compiling a report that minimized department costs and maximized profit.
- Resolved issues pertinent to office operations while developing a new system through compromise and negotiation between top executives, receptionists, and department managers.
- Wrote manuals to prepare employees for transition to new system; trained staff on operation of computer software to maintain organizational competency.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Responsible for coordinating and evaluating quality assurance efforts for a medical company’s global product distribution operations.
- Managed the internal “quality committee” that helped resolve production problems by providing objective analysis, preventing rework costs, and advocating for improvements in manufacturing processes.
- Contributed to development of ISO-9000 system-wide quality management system.
- Major contributor to organizational growth as a member of international Quality Committee and shared responsibilities for over 100 companies across 14 countries.
- Received excellent recognition from customers and coworkers for consistently exceeding expectations during two years of quality coordinating activities.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Increased production efficiency by 15% per employee through implementation and support of a team-building improvement plan.
- Initiated and organized a quarterly divisional conference that enabled colleagues at other branches to exchange ideas and solve common problems.
- Supported 85% of division’s health insurance claims, and underwent training for new Medicare guidelines resulting in an increase in reimbursement checks from $17,816 to $33,472.
- Accomplished 98% on-time rate for daily delivery of patient charts from doctors’ offices to the medical center; handled more than 8300 charts in two years without error.
- Met and exceeded service requirements for unit’s health plan for the last four years.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Updated and maintained employee files.
- Evaluated data for internal quality assurance.
- Analyzed procedures to enhance efficiency and performance standards.
- Trained classrooms, departments, and employees in continuous improvement techniques and procedures.
- Established and implemented new quality control procedures for shipping and receiving.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Founded and managed six major projects with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Oversaw the simplification of current quality assurance programs.
- Revisited current quality control procedures to evaluate and improve upon their effectiveness.
- Identified ways to increase computer system availability during peak workload periods.
- Served as a mentor for new employees and helped them attain self-sufficiency in learning the job processes within one month of hire.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Managed all Quality Assurance activities, including ongoing review of processes and procedures, on the project where I worked.
- Gained increased confidence in my ability to take on orders with a sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised help to meet the rapidly increasing demands of the Quality Assurance process.
- Managed inventory control, purchasing, production control and quality control for the new project I was involved with.
- Performed administrative duties for a large facility that supplied a wide range of industries.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Monitored and ensured quality assurance standards were met by the clerical office.
- Coordinated activities between departments to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Identified room for improvement in office operations, establishing a plan for corrective action, and implementing an action plan.
- Established a program for training employees in all areas of work competency. Assigned duties based on individual abilities and performance records.
- Identified maximum use of staff resources to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations. Represented the area at internal management meetings and external community meetings.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Effectively managed employees, staff, and miscellaneous items.
- Improvised work processes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Successfully created work processes to improve quality and cost efficiency.
- Recognized achievements with inclusion in compliance manual as a positive example for other team members.
- Performed duties in a manner that reflected high standards of employee relations.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Directed quality control and assurance program for a major international corporation; recognized by the Vice President as a Quality Quotient.
- Documented over 20,000 end-user personal computer requests and resolutions; acknowledged by the Director of Systems and Management as the “go to” person for technical support.
- Scheduled and coordinated the activities of a team of 30 employees who assessed network security integrity after a series of attacks by hackers.
- Actively participated in one high-impact software release per week; credited with 3% increase in company sales for product lines.
- Achieved nomination as Employee of Year for outstanding performance in reorganization due to corporate downsizing.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Inspected consumer products to ensure compliance with government regulations and quality test standards.
- Met quality assurance productivity goals by evaluating inspection reports from line staff and coordinating resolution of production related problems before release of merchandise.
- Analyzed finished goods for damage; assisted with the placement of orders for replacement product, when necessary.
- Compiled process data and developed reporting sheets for review by management to provide the information needed for product improvement or modification.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding product function and appearance through hands-on assessment of problem areas.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume Sample 13
- Ensured system-wide customer service, financial management, and automated accounting processes were in place. Achieved superior rating in customer service surveys.
- Communicated effectively with clients, vendors, supervisors, and employees through phone, email, and face-to-face communications; achieved satisfactory customer ratings.
- Managed a staff of 15 in a fast-paced environment; gained superior customer ratings on the job according to company management surveys.
- Added value through problem-solving skills while contributing to the growth rate of the department.
- Secured a promotion based on sales results during the past year; exceeded budget targets for the volume of sales transactions by 15%.
To work as a Quality Assurance Coordinator you need at least a high school diploma, GED or associates degree. Quality Assurance Coordinator must demonstrate problem-solving, interpersonal, communication, presentation and strong organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.