QA directors provide oversight of all quality assurance operations in an organization or business. Their duties include administering QA management systems, ensuring freedom of flaws and errors, improving QA processes, training staff, defining QA policies, and evaluating business statistics.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Quality Assurance Director Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Quality Assurance Director resumes for your reference.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 1
- Conducted an analysis of sales, services and marketing for a company that produces voice-recognition software.
- Used a combination of statistical and graphical analyses to resolve performance concerns with manufacturing processes.
- Decided on a course of action to market their new product line, the “SmartyPhone”, including attending trade shows and setting up meetings with potential business partners.
- Powered the implementation efforts required to create a quality system that proved successful in helping the company receive ISO 9001 certification.
- Reorganized and increased productivity by 22% while reducing costs by 12% through project management of implementation activities.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 2
- Developed testing scenarios, performed model validation, and ensured compliance with FDA regulations.
- Provided quality assurance to tens of thousands of product units produced in all phases of the manufacturing process.
- Prevented the release of faulty products into the market by applying risk management approaches, increasing production yields, and reducing costs through standardization.
- Met contractual guidelines by implementing major changes to technical files and training staff to prevent product defects that would require rework and scrap.
- Set up quality control parameters for a team tackling a complex project equal to or greater than $250 million in value in less than six months with an average error rate of less than 1%.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 3
- Directed the Quality Assurance Department to achieve objectives, achieved ratings of A on four consecutive years.
- Trained and certified 20 new members of staff to carry out quality control objectives and procedures.
- Developed and implemented a quality control procedure, established and enforced a set of guidelines and an effective management system in the manufacturing process.
- Reviewed exporter’s company-wide production process for compliance to standards, improved efficiency, reduced quality defects and costs.
- Reviewed customer complaints concerning food products received from supplier, resolved all disharmonies by providing timely feedback to supplier.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 4
- Newly appointed for Quality Assurance Director, oversaw and analyzed all quality assurance standards for products and services; with the help of my management team, I identified and corrected several minor errors.
- Led a successful initiative to consolidate warehouse space from three facilities to one; in addition, I helped develop an automated system that reduces materials handling through the use of a barcoding system.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance during outside audit of information systems – evaluated data processing equipment, reviewed and evaluated computerized reports, developed new procedures to improve computerized reporting accuracy in accordance with company policy.
- Directed and implemented a successful improvement project to redesign the assembly and packing process of one product line.
- Appointed as team leader for all Quality Assurance programs, including statistical analysis of production data, effective review of quality records, and preparation of an annual budget.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 5
- Checked all facilities and equipment.
- Organized team to improve operational efficiency, quality performance, cost savings, and value.
- Established a perfect score system – a mark of excellence for every employee.
- Executed procedures, utilized organization and systems, followed specific instruction criteria according to established policies.
- Achieved award as the best at customer service during teamwork/contracting exercise with other business units.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 6
- Enlisted and trained individuals to become Quality Assurance (QA) staff members.
- Implemented a program that ensured customer satisfaction by ensuring the quality of service, quality of product and delivery time.
- Took on an expanded role that included directing a team of four QA employees whose primary responsibility was to use customer satisfaction surveys as a tool in identifying and resolving any problems that could arise.
- Set standards for QA employees centered on meeting goals with respect to key customer services, product quality, delivery speed, and invoice accuracy.
- Received outstanding job performance award from the manager.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 7
- Successfully completed the Objectives and Scope of Work, Statement of Work and Schedule, tasks, dates, and estimated hours.
- Transformed five separate computer systems from manual to automated data processing.
- Correctly analyzed , adjusted , and updated seventeen new programming procedures for the company’s mainframe computer complex.
- Trained employees to update software programs for the mainframe computer complex.
- Accurately characterized six key quality controls called upon during non-routine interactions with customers during on-site customer service visits; recognized for outstanding achievement for complete process improvement on a new program that had taken months to deliver.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 8
- Competed for, and earned, the coveted position of Quality Assurance Director by creating a high-caliber portfolio of work that completely optimized organizational policies and procedures.
- Increased safety levels by eliminating back strain; transformed manual handling into ergonomic practices.
- Collaborated with plant architects to create a new layout, increasing productivity 35 percent.
- Ranked as the best inspector in town according to quality monitoring reports while at factory #1.
- Hired by firm #2 as a result of experience gained on factory #1; created a second shift schedule with detailed instructions for both employees and supervisors for the first time in their history in their industry.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 9
- Improved productivity and efficiency in production; reduced errors by one-third.
- Achieved annual goals for sales and profit despite new machines, new product line, and a change in industry.
- Noted for ability to work independently and as a team member in adhering to schedules, quality requirements, volume of production quotas.
- Trained four other employees as Quality Assurance Supervisors; developed individual qualities for improvement of product.
- Instilled pride for production by continuous encouragement of employees toward attaining highest quality output to ensure the appeal and competitive edge with industry standards.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 10
- Answered customer service questions and resolved complaints, in a timely manner, within the shortest time span from call to resolution.
- Handled internal business issues, including audit reviews and preventative maintenance of all company operations.
- Reviewed applications for company employees and received positive feedback, in order to maintain a positive work environment.
- Handled employee relations issues that were under the local management’s jurisdiction.
- Maintained the integrity of all business operations while working with minimal supervision.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 11
- Met and accomplished standards of excellence as a practitioner, educator, and leader.
- Initiated a program of teaching other managers with the company’s “Quality Improvement Team” on the importance of quality control.
- Began and supported the company’s Quality Review Committee in reviewing all facets of quality; introduced staff to new ideas for improvement.
- Established new procedures for the department by establishing a program of continuous improvement; trained supervisors on special programs to improve quality control.
- Accomplished program for centralized Quality Control function through standardization, automation, and training to eliminate discrepancies between reports and actual results.
Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 12
- Effectively managed Six Sigma project producing a 30% improvement in productivity.
- Effectively managed Six Sigma process improving production from 8 hours/day to 10 hours/day.
- Effectively implemented Six Sigma Strategy, Developed and Executed Adoption Plan for R&D Department, and Organized New Processes.
- Designed, Statistics and Controls Department internal controls for the first time, with zero human error findings.
- Summarized statistical data from new processes in JAMA Journal of Medicine by volume with zero variance.
To work as a QA director, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field. QA directors must demonstrate good customer service, the ability to multitask, good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, the ability to achieve measurable results, and the ability to maintain good relationships with customers.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Quality Assurance Director Resume Samples
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 1
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 2
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 3
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 4
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 5
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 6
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 7
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 8
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 9
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 10
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 11
- Quality Assurance Director Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up