A Network Project Manager supervises an IT project from beginning to end. Their duties include planning IT projects, getting authorizations, supervising project employees, solving problems, implementing IT projects, monitoring IT projects, and managing project budgets.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Network Project Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Network Project Manager resumes for your reference.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 1
- Established and maintained a high level of customer satisfaction by utilizing superior technology, documentation, and human resources.
- Required only a minimal amount of direct supervision; developed skills in all areas of communication, negotiation, leadership, and decision making.
- Maintained project costs within budget, by initiating cost reduction initiatives while incorporating profit sharing incentives into bid specifications.
- Met project deadlines with minimal change orders, leading to increased project quality.
- Effectively completed tasks in assigned time frames by keeping updated on status by using access controls and project tracking tools.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 2
- Resolved issues on problems of inter-networking, telephone systems, and security access to local and remote branches.
- Achieved goals through completing tasks within established time parameters; earned a reputation as a role model in office efficiency.
- Increased Web presence by more than fifty percent while updating site content; awarded Data Processing Award by Vice-President.
- Coordinated efforts of three departments to develop uniform network infrastructure; redesigned network server program code to run on Vista operating system.
- Solved issues regarding security measures when upgrading servers; conserved energy use through implementing energy saving upgrades with minimal downtime effecting the quality of the service at no cost to the company.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 3
- Managed a team of six employees and achieved a 99% customer satisfaction rating by all staff members.
- Managed one-hundred and fifty projects that, totaled in excess of $3 million dollars and which were completed on time and within budget.
- Designed, networked, installed, tested, maintained, managed and modified LAN systems that implemented the Cisco router software.
- Developed technical documentation for 81 applications for a new hosting environment to ensure that users had access to the latest documentation.
- Served in three different military units (Active Guard Reserve) concurrently from 1996–2006 as an Electronics Technician with 92% success rate during two tours in Iraq.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 4
- Managed the launch of a new Internet site for a midsize company back in 1998.
- Designed and implemented the network infrastructure for an Internet service provider.
- Installed, configured, and managed enterprise systems integrations from Lotus Notes to MS SQL to Oracle.
- Maintained system logs, monitoring agent-based application health and operating system errors.
- Coordinated between business development teams and technical consultants on a shared information infrastructure project.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 5
- Lead a successful project to integrate the corporate network to the county wide government network.
- Directed network infrastructure design, implementation and upgrade procedures across five branch offices.
- Trained staff members in software installation standards and project management processes for the Network Department.
- Planned, coordinated and scheduled twenty-three computer installations and upgrades in less than six months.
- Directed regional wireless implementation and upgrade projects from concept to completion within three months of beginning work on the project.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 6
- Managed systems and projects by developing new and re-purposing old systems, development of networking solutions, and maintenance of integrity in all data environments.
- Created databases for personnel files and security training guides.
- Administered business applications, including database, document management, and e-mail facilities. Researched industry trends and technologies related to information technology.
- Developed network applications for use by departmental managers. Coordinated with individuals in several departments; developed communication tools; assisted with restructuring of assets.
- Reviewed as a top performer for project management and for professional development.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 7
- Managed forty-five developers and programmers to successfully meet client deadlines and ensure quality programming.
- Achieved recognition as a Project Manager by meeting profit, quality, and delivery performance goals.
- Maintained high-quality rating for projects handled; effectively used network development tools for documentation, analysis, and testing of programs or applications.
- Instituted innovative solutions to overcome the unexpected problems that surfaced during the development process; implemented increased efficiencies that saved time and money.
- Proven ability to integrate multiple technologies into a single project by increasing collaboration between team members from different departments.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 8
- Implemented T-1 network connectivity between a main campus and off-site data center.
- Selected, installed, and managed servers and printers with installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Installed wireless access points to provide wired network access without the need for cables or electricity.
- Resolved client issues before they escalated beyond the project manager’s control.
- Prioritized all user requests for support, hardware, software, and hardware configuration requests; maximized the effectiveness of IT resources by anticipating future needs.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 9
- Annotated and upgraded existing computer systems to reduce costs and meet performance targets.
- Managed a major project in which over one thousand computers were updated with improved operating systems, firewalls, and applications.
- Handled telecommunications networks that provided communication services for local area businesses as part of an Information Technology Department.
- Acquired new hardware and software equipment for a new data processing center to support the operation of a large financial service company; designed and implemented a network infrastructure from which network traffic was routed.
- Managed a large project which restructured the department’s servers and created a new Internet web site.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 10
- Created a secure and reliable network infrastructure throughout the organization by designing and implementing security measures, resource management, and project scheduling.
- Designed a custom web site utilizing Joomla software; reduced costs through budget-friendly pricing options.
- Normalized administrative tasks through automated workflows while reducing inefficient work methods.
- Maintained a daily blog to share insights regarding the progress of the corporate network, as well as professional development activities in general.
- Induced/facilitated collaborative teamwork to implement successful projects for team members ranging from programmers to project managers.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 11
- Implemented a $1,000,000 computer network upgrade process that saved the company approximately $300,000.
- Coordinated with both on-site and remote offices to project specific requirements and successfully integrated two independent networks.
- Resolved emergency problems to ensure 24/7 system availability via troubleshooting techniques.
- Established an emergency plan utilizing off-site technology that minimized losses caused by natural disaster.
- Spearheaded the creation of a disaster recovery plan for the Department of Defense through TATA Consulting Services India for Oracle software implementation.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 12
- Analyzed network and support provider environments, researched and implemented server, network, and operating system upgrades.
- Managed annual budget for a National Forest service contract.
- Designed and implemented a custom-designed network solution that can be deployed with minimal time requirements while maintaining reliability, security and performance standards.
- Administered server and client applications to meet existing workload requirements while reducing operating expenses.
- Researched new technological solutions for computer storage management that resulted in reductions of 75% on expected costs.
Network Project Manager Resume Sample 13
- Managed network project for installation of computer network and software; ensured quality control and timely completion of project.
- Easily established rapport with all stakeholders, peers, and management.
- Provided technical support to customers in order to achieve company objectives; demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal skills, and organizational/management skills.
- Successfully presented complex information, technology, and industry trends to clients through verbal communication and presentations.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service by acknowledging team members’ strengths as well as needs for information.
Educational requirements for this job are a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in management, business, or a related field; plus, professional certification and related experience. Skills needed for this job are attention to detail, ability to delegate, ability to motivate, supervisory skills, ability to work in a high stress environment, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task, and organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.