These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Quality Manager resumes for your reference.
- Document and maintain the QMS, and the development of Quality Procedures and their subsequent revisions.
- Ensure that the processes needed for FPC’s QMS are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Perform scheduled audits of the QMS as implemented within the organization and report results to FPC’s President & Management Team.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS to Management and any need for improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring that quality standards are defined and followed by internal and external organizations.
- Serves as the Management Representative for the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Responsible for Tracking/Reporting Quality Metrics (KPI’s), trending and implementing process improvements based on data analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring that quality standards are defined and followed to meet the highest degree of satisfaction by our customer base.
- Quality Manager for an electrical systems integration business supporting multiple US based facilities.
- Developed and Implemented policies, SOP’s, document control and training for the company.
- Implemented a formal production and quality gate system that helped reduce defects by 16% in 2016.
- Designed and implemented inspection AQL standards for incoming materials and components.
- Created a defective product return evaluation and analysis process for Class I and II medical devices.
- Developed and implemented the supplier evaluation and performance assessment process.
- Conducted ISO 13485 and FDA training for process owners and internal auditors.
- Active role in project management relative to engineering, operations and quality—each project cost averaged $15 million.
- Proactively launched a safety action item list to prevent injuries in the Quality department.
- Implemented ISO9001:2008 and Caterpillar Quality Management System (CQMS) in a new facility (170 employees).
- Establishing, implementing, and maintaining the quality management system.
- Participates in regularly scheduled production meetings and provides input on cost of quality.
- Reviews quality trends and leads efforts in the development and implementation of defect-reduction programs through root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions, including verification of effectiveness of actions.
- Responsible for holding weekly corrective action meetings and reporting progress to management team. Maintains IQMS CAR system up to date and accurate.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management.
- Continuously assess and review the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and Safety program and take the necessary actions to ensure compliance to the Specified requirements where required.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
- Monitoring and tracking of project Action Items, NCR, CAR, PAR, MOC, Contingency planning, Risk Assessment, Management review, and supplier assessment.
- Recorded and investigated nonconformances for root cause, then creating new procedures, updated work instructions and/or training as needed through CAPA.
- Performed ISO9001:2015 Internal Audits of processes to related ISO clauses, procedures, forms, WI, labels, etc.
- Conducted management review meetings with review of NCR, SNCR, CAPA, Internal Audit results, risk and opportunity assessment, customer feedback questionnaire results.
- Extensive use of Value Stream Mapping (VSM) to reduce cycle time.
- Developed VB software, product index so that Sales Associates could quickly find the parts a Customer needs.
- Developed WAN based VB software for multiple facility change approvals using network user names as security.
- Developed Cost of Quality system used in Pareto analysis of top 5 defects to focus improvement efforts.
- Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made.
- Direct involvement in the product manufacturing process to ensure Quality.
- Actively participate in production meetings with the manufacturing team.
- Determine and identify risk and opportunities relating to the Quality management system.
- Established a document control system and procedures for maintaining laboratory documents.
- Applied a process control program which increase early detection capabilities and reduced waste.
- Developed and implemented a quality management and safety program.
- Created a module based training program to reduce necessity of personnel retraining and incidence of errors.