Chiropractors provide a service to people who have musculoskeletal issues by manipulating bones, joints, and nerves. Their duties include diagnosing injuries and disorders, gathering information about each patient, proposing treatment plans for each patient, performing procedures on patients, maintaining patient records and history, and informing patients how to stay healthy in the future.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Chiropractor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Chiropractor resumes for your reference.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 1
- Diagnosed and treated a plethora of injuries and maladies ranging from the common cold to locked jaw.
- Guided patients through active exercises such as breathing relaxation techniques to alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle contraction and spasm.
- Prepared for certification as an instructor of applied kinesiology; taught individual classes on neuromuscular education throughout chiropractic practice.
- Held membership in professional associations including the American Chiropractor Association, International Chiropractor’s Association, New Jersey Chiropractors’ Association, Bergen-Passaic Upstate New York CCIM Chapter.
- Completed sixty hours of training in acupuncture to work in conjunction with chiropractic treatment; frequently applied acupuncture therapy to accelerate the recuperative process of patients.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 2
- Identified the source of pain and discomfort in patients, diagnosed patient conditions, and provided chiropractic care.
- Collaborated with physicians to provide optimal health care for patients while working within budgetary limitations; recognized by the Chief of Staff for outstanding performance.
- Promoted to Team Leader for reaching all productivity measures; increased patient satisfaction scores through implementation of new procedures that reduced waiting time while increasing physician-to-patient ratios.
- Instilled positive work ethics in interns during mentoring program for one year; trained interns on treating patients effectively while complying with insurance guidelines.
- Provided necessary assistance when called upon; responded quickly to handle emergency cases withouting other responsibilities or waiting on assistance.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 3
- Adhere to the highest standards of patient confidentiality and ethics in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Amend debilitating conditions by restoring joint mobility through mobilization, adjusting bones and soft tissues, and applying therapeutic modalities.
- Achieve health benefits for patients suffering from carpal tunnel and tendonitis after restoring range-of-motion to the wrist and hands; reduce inflammation.
- Resolve back pain after relieving scoliosis curvature in two patients through spinal manipulation therapy.
- Increase the physical functioning of a chiropractic patient suffering from osteoporosis by improving balance through spinal realignment methods.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 4
- Diagnosed and treated patients, using the best technological equipment.
- Reduced patient discomfort by 40% in one month; recognized by staff for excellent care and concern for customer satisfaction.
- Designed a self-help program that substantially improved patient mobility and pain levels within three weeks of implementation.
- Presented research findings at state conference on use of chondroitin sulfate in treatment of degenerative disc disease.
- Prescribed and monitored post-operative therapy for four patients after discectomy to ensure faster recovery time and restoration to daily living activities.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 5
- Manipulate, realign and retrain patients’ spinal cords to maximize the capacity for correct neurological impulses.
- Promote optimum wellness throughout a patient’s skeletal, muscular, nervous systems after education of natural body processes.
- Designed a state-of-the-art chiropractic office that specialized in holistic medical care; net profit increased by $40,000 per year.
- Authored 1 book and contributed to 4 others as an international lecturer on clinical nutrition and wellness through evidence-based mechanisms such as epigenetics and related areas.
- Enhance quality of life through effective management techniques resulting in faster recovery time after traumatic injuries.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 6
- Reduces patients’ symptoms and disabilities by formulating diagnostic and treatment plans.
- Assists patient in returning to normal function and prevention of future injuries or illnesses through natural, noninvasive spinal realignment.
- Prescribes therapeutic exercise and rehabilitation techniques to help ensure positive outcomes for patients with acute musculoskeletal injuries and chronic health conditions.
- Developed a new method for the assessment of posture that is now being used as a reference standard for all chiropractic research on posture.
- Improved physical therapy treatments for low back pain by showing that strengthening core muscles reduces pelvic tilt, motion, and muscle activity at the pelvis during walking.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 7
- Provide general chiropractic services, therapeutic modalities (ultrasound, electrical stimulation) and rehabilitative exercises to patients of all age groups.
- Treat disorders related to the musculoskeletal system; diagnose and treat chronic problems affecting muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, joints and discs.
- Conduct post-graduate seminars on injury prevention training for fitness workshops.
- Consistently perform community service through attending school functions at local elementary schools; host sports physical days in office with free exams for children.
- Promote wellness by providing nutritional consults to ensure safe return to exercise after injury or illness; design personalized stretching work outs for patient’s daily at-home practice.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 8
- Successfully completed over 100 board examinations, with nine first-time takers; recognized for excellence in patient care.
- Effectively balanced the health of over 3,500 patients through nutritional counseling and natural means; maintained a healthy daily schedule to meet patient needs.
- Earned an independent practice award after demonstrating proficiency during extensive training program including private office management, report writing, laboratory procedures, medical records administration, and customer satisfaction techniques.
- Developed marketing strategies to promote chiropractic awareness within local community resulting in increased referrals from primary care physicians.
- Implemented team approach amongst co-workers leading to effective operation of three offices simultaneously.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 9
- Utilized advanced techniques to address chronic neck and low back pain.
- Successfully managed insurance authorization from the initial call to final approval of treatment for patient with acute spinal cord compression.
- Responded to a massive trauma incident resulting in a collapsed lung, unstable C-spine injury, multiple rib fractures, and liver laceration after participating in a disaster preparedness drill.
- Provided effective chiropractic adjustments that allowed patients to reduce or eliminate use of prescribed medication while improving neuromuscular function and range of motion.
- Improved infant motor development through weekly chiropractic care during pregnancy.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 10
- Performed over 1,000 chiropractic adjustments since January 1.
- Provided spinal and extremity x-rays to diagnose and treat disorders that could not be assessed by other means.
- Collaborated with medical providers to ensure continuity of care; advised patients about medication benefits and side effects; reviewed medical records for accuracy and completeness.
- Instructed patients regarding exercise, work environment conditions, diet, sleep habits, posture as applicable to minimize discomfort.
- Promoted wellness throughout communities through public speaking engagements on topics such as neurological disorders and the benefits of chiropractic medicine.
Chiropractor Resume Sample 11
- Conducted a chiropractic research study at the University of California Medical Center.
- Diagnosed and successfully treated patient with back, neck, and other muscular skeletal problems for 15 years.
- Prescribe nutritional supplements to assist patients in their road to recovery; recommend physical activity and lifestyle changes to keep body functioning properly.
- Successfully led an interdisciplinary team (chiropractor, pharmacist, physical therapist), during 2½ years, to improve clinical outcomes for low back pain sufferers.
- Initiated program that lead to free spinal screenings for over 400 individuals; also held seminars teaching people how they can take care of their bodies through exercise and proper diet.
In order to work as a Chiropractor you will need to have a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, followed by state certification which can be obtained through a test. Chiropractors must exhibit communication skills, thoroughness, the ability to pay attention to detail, patience, critical thinking skills, computer skills, and dexterity in order to be successful.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.