A Drupal developer develops Drupal web applications and manages operations of data collection on mobile devices. A Drupal developer’s duties include developing Drupal web applications, developing intricate visualization tools, obtaining data, testing modules, modifying modules, and developing personalized PHP programmed modules.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Drupal Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Drupal Developer resumes for your reference.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 1
- Adhered to company’s quality standards, ensuring consistent quality of code.
- Began working on information systems for the U.S. Army, where I helped design and build a class-A website for the Army War College. The website was built on Drupal 7.0.12, an open-source platform to develop websites worldwide.
- Successfully passed one of the most difficult projects I have worked on so far because of my excellent work ethic and teamwork skills. It involved managing a team that consisted of 80 developers that were located in 18 time zones across the nation with one goal in mind – building a website system to help provide better services for soldiers abroad.
- Was a team lead for a group of 11 developers to build a Drupal system that was built from the ground up to provide social services to military families.
- Completed tasks within the given deadline, and resolve issues by working independently and without supervision.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 2
- Designed Drupal themes for a web construction company by creating templates, modifying related PHP scripts, and hosting the site through the company’s server.
- Gathered information on new technologies which would benefit the company’s clients through online classes, workshops offered by Drupal Training Center, and online forums on Drupal.org.
- Created a custom content management system for Waverly Inc. with input from the Marketing Manager; created sample page to illustrate how the system would work for clients to update their content on their website.
- Installed Drupal 6 on web servers hosted by Altera Corporation for two of two high-profile clients, Waverly Inc., and The Oakes Estate Realty Company; attended meetings with each client to ensure they were comfortable using the upgraded system.
- Earned the respect of Waverly Inc. employees for providing technical support and training of their content management system.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 3
- Implemented e-commerce modules for Massachusetts Massachusetts General Hospital’s website using Drupal 5.5, including the ability to update prices on products.
- Demonstrated expertise of available modules for Drupal, including Views, Panels, Nodequeue, Date/Time selection with Views Sorting, Date/Time selection with Views Filtering, OpenID Authentication with Panels integration, Feeds module with RDF Site Summary (RSS), RSS customization through CSS and template alterations of RSS customization through theme option form.
- Created custom modules for Drupal to prove the functionality of custom content presentations based on specific needs of clients’ websites requirements.
- Migrated MGH website from Drupal 5.0 to Drupal 5.5. Included the ability to manage the e-commerce and content management functionality for the MGH site and test new functionality, such as node queue, featured images, widget management.
- Created a customized module for HIPAA compliance using Drupal 5.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 4
- Created a Drupal site for an agency in less than 6 months.
- Spearheaded the development of a Drupal site with several advanced features.
- Created an advanced pathway for product research before development.
- Executed a project to launch a Drupal site with a plugin that allowed customers to fill out a form that automatically updated into a variety of files.
- Followed government standards and practices in all projects.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 5
- Approved customization of websites for clients, correctly configured customization of Drupal site, properly installed Drupal.
- Created effective contingency plans to deal with unforeseen circumstances. Improved upon existing processes.
- Effectively implemented process improvement projects to shorten wait times, generally recognized as the most efficient IT professionals in the company.
- Effectively improved customer service by providing outstanding customer care with regards to software application support for users of all ranges of experience levels, from novice to professional users (customers).
- Effectively planned, coordinated and executed significant projects with minimal resources or under tight deadlines.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 6
- Optimized and maintained the website for Hyatt Hotels Corp. to increase search engine rankings and move them from #37 to #4 on Google.com, increasing their reservations by more than 30% in the first year.
- Increased revenue from online sales by over 50% through a new affiliate program.
- Implemented an optimization of the company’s website content management system (CMS) resulting in a 600% increase in page views and a 300% increase in online sales orders.
- Correlated poor performance of the company’s CMS with poorly structured code resulting from a lack of input validation and error handling, contributing to a 20% system downtime rate.
- Suggested reconfiguration of the company’s website to improve integration with customer databases, resulting in a 300% increase in online sales for the year.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 7
- Managed a team of 5 programmers who developed a shopping cart solution, enhancing the online shopping experience for customers. Collaborated with marketing and management teams to provide a streamlined system for online payments, ads, and customer service.
- Self-managed a dedicated team of 3 developers who were responsible for writing, testing, and maintaining a total of 11 modules needed by our client’s custom e-commerce system based on Drupal.org.
- Created an automated server system that allowed us to track the status of our client’s customers as they bought items from their website without having to manually log into their own site or send emails.
- Provided our client with information about their website’s server environment to assist them in managing their web hosting solution.
- Developed an automated system for tracking the statistics of the client’s website, including the number of page views, visitors, etc.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 8
- Built custom modules and customized the Drupal main site.
- Customized Drupal for a large corporate client; downloaded and installed OAUTH; adapted code to meet corporate guidelines.
- Created custom module to assist with selling goods on Drupal.
- Created a robust content management system for a local not-for-profit organization.
- Developed an advanced content management system for a large corporation in which the employees use the system to complete their jobs from start to finish.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 9
- Created non-linear database scheme; created database scheme that suited custom needs of clients.
- Configured and built custom software for a national accounting and consulting firm to determine the best pricing and marketing plan for their products.
- Continuously worked with the company’s senior management to ensure smooth project implementation and results.
- Maintained high production standards; not only completed projects on time, but ended with a quality product that met all client expectations, including the presentation of documentation within budget constraints.
- Received outstanding quality award from contacts for exceeding customers’ expectations through personal attention to customer service.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 10
- Attained recognition for contributing to the development of website modules that were used in the creation of one of the largest online fitness communities.
- As a member of a team responsible for designing, creating, and supporting the Back End portion of a major website redesign project, improved customer experience and increased conversion by 16%.
- Developed a custom module integrating a Twitter feed into a popular online clothing site. Implemented a security program that improved overall site security from 95% to 99% within six months.
- Routinely maintained the online presence of two major websites by troubleshooting problems and resolving issues.
- Created new functionality for an existing module for one of the most popular job board websites in the country.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 11
- Developed and maintained websites utilizing Drupal CMS; promoted superior product presentation.
- Created and maintained e-commerce platforms for website selling of services such as digital photography, links, and advertising.
- Managed sites including pages, headers, profiles, widgets, and menus.
- Promoted superior customer service through assessment of site performance-based on-site audits conducted by the QA team.
- Mastered Drupal and contributed to the Drupal community by presenting on open source software development at regional conferences.
Drupal Developer Resume Sample 12
- Developed a database of businesses, contacts, and leads. Used Drupal to create a web application to manage leads, contacts, lead forms, and other contributions from business owners.
- Created a data table that the customer inputted the data into to get custom reports at his own specifications. The output was an email with a spreadsheet attachment for each person created in the database.
- Previous experience in open-source software development projects for nonprofits and film festivals served as a major asset during this project since it enabled me to learn new technologies quickly and provided me with a challenge I can work on outside of my job making money for someone else while still working on improving my skills.
- Added a custom user interface to the application by working with the developer and ensuring that the functionality would be satisfactory to the customer.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to applications.
To become a Drupal developer, at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is required, in addition to years of experience in software development. A Drupal developer must be analytical, must be an expert with computers, must be able to work independently, must be a problem-solver, must be innovative, must be adaptable, and must have excellent organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.