The Sap Trainer supports end users and collaborates with companies who implement Sap. Their duties include training end users, explaining system functions, creating training strategies and materials, updating and implementing the company’s OMS process, creating project plans for sales department, and coaching and developing in areas of safety and communication growth.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best SAP Trainer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real SAP Trainer resumes for your reference.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 1
- Certified by the Department of Justice as a forensic image expert for data recovery on computers and laptops.
- Trained Information Technology personnel on troubleshooting and identifying common hardware/software problems that were impacting the IT department’s ability to service users effectively.
- Facilitated staff development sessions including needs assessments and identification of skills gaps. Supervised trainers during these sessions.
- Acquired knowledge of information security, identifying potential security risks, and developing data loss prevention techniques, as well as helping to enforce appropriate security measures through education.
- Worked with managers to create policies for employees at the bank on mobile device usage.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 2
- Developed training for executives on efficient job scheduling during task management and departmental staffing patterns.
- Devised a change management strategy to enhance efficiency in accordance with the directive of the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Developed corporate policy and procedures pertaining to the HR system at an international level with emphasis on improving cost efficiency.
- Effectively tackled escalated issues that were jeopardizing the effective functioning of the system by resolving them through collaborative efforts with Information Technology staff, department heads, and personnel.
- Effectively completed sales training by providing quality support to clients.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 3
- Trained new users on an accrual basis and assisted them in adjusting their SAP configuration; provided critical daily support and quick problem resolution for all departmental users.
- Led an effort to develop a training course on the newly launched SAP system; recognized as a top performer by HR due to high-quality deliverables.
- Called upon to streamline and automate manual processes; proficient at implementing system enhancements according to user requirements.
- Performed role of liaison between departmental users, internal subject matter experts, and Technology Group; driven by desire to provide exceptional service.
- Presented project to senior leaders of the Technology Group and proposed a solution for streamlining the department’s accounts payable process; endorsed by stakeholders as a key contributor to project success.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 4
- Trained 90+ users on SAP HR and payroll transactions including the new People Management module. Developed training outlines and script based on the users’ experience level. Used various training tools such as multimedia, worked examples, handouts, lab sessions to ensure all users were successfully trained to perform their tasks accurately without requiring customer support to resolve problems.
- Ensured compliance with internal controls by using appropriate control work processes during the implementation of People Management.
- Resolved issues in accordance with user requirements; developed workarounds for identified deficiencies; prepared change requests for Project teams; communicated issues with Project management.
- Commented on user requirements and documented requirements for future use.
- Audited and revised the Project Management plan to include analysis of identified criteria, identification of risks, determination of resource requirements and identification of performance metrics.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 5
- Implemented new procedures for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system and trained department personnel.
- Assigned, trained, and evaluated assistant department staff and lead staff in a complex PC network environment.
- Managed departmental program and trained new personnel on software applications used in accounting, production sales, inventory control, purchasing, distribution, and service support systems.
- Led a team of six employees to implement and maintain software for production support systems.
- Trained employees how to utilize software applications such as Bluebird Enterprise; developed customized training manuals and evaluated employee performance.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 6
- Trained 13 new employees on the proper use of the SAP system.
- Successfully trained a SAP implementation team, completing 10 training modules in one week.
- Was key player in training workshop for customers; trained 20 technicians on the correct use of the software during a one-week workshop.
- Successfully upgraded employees to new version; provided step-by-step instructions for conversion.
- Upgraded 5 technical engineers to System Administrator position during a three-day training session that enabled them to add more than 100 additional users to their teams.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 7
- Introduced new SAP software to the company; created database entries to be imported into the system.
- Successfully directed training and coaching of over thirty (30) employees in the SAP program.
- Successfully designed and implemented a training plan for an SAP program which was not previously in-house. Asks for reason for reference listed on resume.
- Provided training in database design, user documentation, and maintenance of communication with clients.
- Developed training plans for new employees, and instructed them in SAP; trained and coached existing SAP users.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 8
- Successfully completed a SAP training course in three days, which included classroom training followed by hands-on labs.
- Successfully completed a course in Microsoft Biztalk Server and Portals in less than three days.
- Successfully completed a SAP customer contact module–including the development of contact forms, annotating documents, and inputting loan data–in under three days.
- Completed over one hundred customer service scenarios for customer questions using SAP; developed reports pertaining to client services and performance.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 9
- Developed training materials (Slides, Posters, and Powerpoints) for upgrading end users on the new ERP system.
- Conducted training sessions in the classroom and online; prepared presentation materials and lesson plans.
- Adhered to course requirements by submitting paperwork on time; kept up with the latest developments in technology by using resources such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Provided coaching to students via Skype sessions; conducted independent research on SAP software through Tech-Recipes.com.
- Developed flash cards for SAP (R/3) applications; created an Excel spread sheet of SAP applications that were most commonly used in a company’s business environment.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 10
- Trained SAP users to develop and submit customer or delivery orders for tanks and special equipment; improved user confidence.
- Earned an award for best teaching techniques; helped users develop additional skills.
- Coordinated with management to ensure that new training modules were being implemented in an effective manner.
- Wrote excellent user manuals; helped new users become productive more quickly.
- Resolved customer service issues expeditiously; provided positive feedback to customers who had issues with their accounts.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 11
- Developed and implemented training programs for SAP ERP.
- Trained staff on SAP and how to use it with projects such as configuring reports, setting up new databases, importing data into SAP and exporting data back to customers.
- Assisted with researching which tools to use within SAP; also worked on implementing more efficient ways of planning new employee training.
- Provided guidance to employees in training sessions; effectively led a team from an administrative perspective.
- Recognized for outstanding performance in working with a highly challenging schedule that included 6-hour shifts and night-time students; client appreciation from clients involves scheduling issues and strategic planning of projects.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 12
- Created, maintained, and updated schedules and logs detailing the day’s tasks.
- Participated in meetings with high-level project managers; provided mentoring to employees.
- Provided hands-on training to novice employees who were new on the job or who did not have experience with a particular program; provided backup support for project managers who were missing from their office and/or required home staff for training.
- Performed quality assurance procedures; provided technical and functional adjustments to ensure successful completion of tasks by client company personnel and external consultants.
- Participated in special projects which resulted in significant improvements or cost savings for client company.
SAP Trainer Resume Sample 13
- Trained new employees in the use of an SAP financial reporting system, including the input of data and determination of the accuracy of work performed by others.
- Troubleshot and resolved Y2K-compliance issues.
- Developed training materials used in an SAP implementation.
- Created a computer-based training program to teach employees how to implement change requests to an SAP financial reporting system; received 6 percent pay increase for outstanding performance in helping achieve client satisfaction goal.
- Assisted with translation of “ad hoc” reports into stand-alone reports; helped eliminate production problems caused by inaccurate reporting.
To work as a SAP Trainer, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. An SAP Trainer must have Sap training and coaching skills, excellent communication skills, excellent presentation skills, excellent time management skills, attention to detail, patience, and other teaching qualities.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.