A Regional Manager oversees multi-unit locations to ensure that managers are properly trained and issues that arise with leases, employees, or renovations are resolved quickly. Duties include evaluating the profitability of stores, determining real estate needs, updating contracts, recruiting new managers and employees for existing locations, attending meetings with corporate representatives, resolving customer complaints, tracking expenses against budget requirements, ensuring that financial paperwork is accurate and up to date at all times. Previous management experience in multiple retail environments is preferred but not required. The top skills for this position are sales development planning operations management, manager training supervision, personnel supervision, crisis resolution business writing. A bachelor’s degree is generally considered to be the minimum educational requirement by employers in this field.
The Best Regional Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Regional Manager resumes for your reference.
- Provide leadership to the team of Property Managers by interviewing, hiring, and training all Concierge, Doorman, Security & Fire Guards, Fire Safety Directors, porters, and supers for commercial and luxury residential properties.
- Maintaining resident relations in compliance with Occupancy and Fair Housing guidelines.
- Monthly meeting with Co-op and Condo boards on all building and staff issues and concerns.
- Supervised their performance in accordance with company policies and work ethic.
- Oversaw the daily operations and staff of a branch office for over seven years, thereby unifying the whole bank’s organization for efficiency.
- Responsible for the management of eight accounts with 73 facilities amounting to over 2 million square feet of space.
- Ensures contract and administrative compliance with issues and regulations with various government agencies.
- Driven and maintained company vehicles over 30k miles per year through the tri-state region.
- Participates in periodic and timely quality inspections, reporting, and documentation.
- Specialist in building maintenance and indoor air quality providing custodial services to all accounts.
- Oversee sales implementation & best practices to drive sales and grow retention rates.
- Root out inefficiencies, incorrect procedures, and detrimental practices to turn around the falling customer base at all locations.
- Proactively identify opportunities to reinforce the brand of the product through retail and field activities.
- Hire, train, coach, and mentor ambassadors to consistently exceed personal and departmental sales goals.
- Demonstrated great initiative to develop and implement training programs for employees, in order to enhance their skills through knowledge transfer and competence.
- Providing the service expected in terms of quality and time while working with staff to accomplish goals.
- Billing/accounting: sending monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, and period end bills to customers and staying on top of what they are paying.
- Keeping the owners up to date with the daily, weekly, and monthly numbers for the store.
- Recognized by Supervisor as an excellent team player who exceeded expectations by exceeding personal performance (97.8%) as well as overall performance (97.9%) throughout his tenure at the branch office.
- Recognized by Branch Manager as reliable, a well-respected employee with outstanding communication skills; was awarded Employee of the Quarter while employed at that branch location.
- Devise and announce new classes and distribute guest passes to the market club.
- Consistently attain facility targets, including revenue goals and member retention.
- Participated in club promotions to recruit new members and increase club sales.
- Demonstrated and explained fitness program benefits to members, resulting in a 35% increase in member participation and paid classes.
- Trained, supervised, and evaluated over thirty staff members. Maintained accurate, up-to-date files of all properties and personnel.
- Set clear goals and effectively communicate direction holding managers accountable to sales and operational expectations by measuring and analyzing reports and monitoring results during visits.
- Network, hire, train, develop and inspire talent to ensure succession planning, strong bench strength, and retention; recognize successes through incentives and company bonus programs.
- Analyze, measure, and assess Key Performance Indicators by developing and implementing strategic operational sales plans to achieve goals and maximize opportunities.
- Analyzed data to improve operations and identify opportunities for savings; resolved employment issues; completed work assignments in a timely manner according to company policy.
- Presented comprehensive reports to the board of directors on departmental performance for the purpose of decision-making on future plans for expansion.
- Responsible for generating profits for the company from the sale of new life insurance policies, helping clients plan for retirement, debt elimination, and setting up college funds.
- Prospecting for new clients on a daily basis.
- Conducting presentations on a one-on-one basis or group setting to recruit new representatives into the business.
- Prepared and presented several expenditures estimates to the Board of Directors in order to coordinate proposed budget cuts within overall company goals.
- Managed an office of 10 employees and an office of three employees (custodial departments), both in the same facility.
- Ensured compliance with global regulatory requirements and adherence to regulatory policies and processes.
- Reduced shrink below company average by over 40% by implementing new ideas and reviewing different units of measure.
- Involved in reviewing, negotiating, and advising on various commercial agreements, contracts, and litigation matters.
- Developed and enhanced practices for identifying patterns and trends related to fraudulent activity within the company.
- Responsible for all aspects of the management and control of a high-volume clerical, administrative, and technical support staff.
- Revamped selling to market strategy and trained a high-performance sales team, successfully boosting the corporate image.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and go-to-market techniques that build brand identity and product awareness while increasing ROI and in-store customer service.
- Train and mentor a team of 32 high-performing sales associates across multiple regions.
- Combine entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share, and profit performance.
- Responsible for the evaluation and supervision of fairly compensated direct service workers in secondary clerical areas which include clerical support, secretarial, printing, processing/mailroom, and administration.
- Maintain efficiencies in production and safety in shipping/receiving, quality control, sanitation, inventory control, material handling, assembly, and onsite installs/extractions, with a hands-on approach.
- Provide exemplary customer service, direct to customers, manufacturers & freight carriers.
- Hiring, training & mentoring of staff consisting of DOT drivers and technicians, team building, and promoting internally.
- Achieved award for maintaining exceptional customer service; promoted employee morale; adhere to company guidelines regarding ethics and honesty in all dealings with third parties.
- Created a new procedure for processing payroll, which resulted in a 25 percent employee increase.
- Weekly property inspections to identify and correct appearance problems and operational issues.
- Responsibilities include revenue, operating expenses, capital improvements, and non-recurring expenses.
- Produce RFPs and award / administer construction projects that include smaller rehab type construction to larger capital improvement projects.
- Complete detailed quarterly inspections to identify areas for capital improvements.
- Achieved 16 percent annual bonus increases.
- Manage Data Breach controls and report to Security and Fraud Department when necessary.
- Produce over $1M in transactions daily, generate over $1.2M in loan volume and work as a liaison between branch operations and the loan department in order to achieve a company goal of $8M in loans monthly.
- Conduct risk-based process reviews/audits in all Central Region branches and finalize audit reports basis observations.
- Established a monthly bonus program where funds were automatically transferred to the employees’ checking accounts.
- Managed over 150 employees with a 98% employee retention rate.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.