These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Referee resumes for your reference.
- Instructed and refereed groups of customers, ranging from as little as 6 people to upwards of 60, involved with Whirlyball and laser tag on a daily basis.
- Negotiated with customers to meet demands and provide an enjoyable/pleasant environment.
- Served food and drinks to customers and maintained dining areas, private rooms.
- Ensure games are conducted in a safe and orderly manner, by controlling players, coaches, and parents as well as enforcing laws of the game.
- Communicated with other officials quickly and efficiently to make decisions.
- Report match results to regulating organizations in a timely manner.
- Registered with multiple clubs throughout Northern California working with different referee crews in each club.
- Utilized online scheduling to notify clubs of my availability and request assignments.
- Corresponded directly with referee assignors to be added to their list of registered referees.
- Attended training courses offered to maintain knowledge of updated rules and renew license yearly as required.
- Keep record of employees’ attendants and making sure all referee’s are at locations on time.
- Patrols assigned area by foot or Car: Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure the safety and security of customers, guests, and staff.
- Perform data entry task as when assigning basketball games to answering clients’ phones and taking messages when needed.
- Officiated at sporting events, games, or competitions, to maintain standards of play and to ensure that game rules are observed.
- Resolved conflicts between players, coaches, and/or observers.
- Address rule infractions or complaints by participants and assess any necessary penalties, according to regulations.
- Developed positive relationships by professionally resolving complaints and misunderstanding in full detail.
- Report in order to provide information, coordinate activities and discuss problems.
- Inspection of each participant to ensure compliance and safety regulations.
- Maintain a high level of sportsmanship and penalize unsporting behavior.
- Examine all equipment for proper functionality to ensure safe playing conditions.
- Use appropriate methods to communicate clearly to participants and co-workers.
- Instructs children from pre-school through high school age appropriate drills and games.
- Responsible for team, group and private basketball instruction for all ages.
- Educates all ages of athletes in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during games and practice, and keeps the head Basketball.
- Greet customers and guide them through the orientation process.
- Coordinate and organize groups of people and accompany the clientele to the field.
- Conduct safety briefings to both employees and customers that cover basic game rules.
- Communicated and collaborated with fellow officials to ensure the correct decision were made.
- Managed games with players ages 6 to 60 and enforced the set rules.
- Provided instruction to younger and inexperienced hockey players and coaches.
- Reassured fellow officials, coaches, and players during challenging situations.
- Leading role in honesty, teamwork, team player, and safety upon kids.
- Making sure everything is well organized and every game is referred with all honesty.
- Teaching the students our 4 core values with, responsibility, respect, honesty, and caring.
- Referee paintball games, professional tournaments, and private parties.
- Register participants and distribute rentals accordingly.
- Maintain a safe, positive, and fun environment for customers.