A Project Supervisor controls the operations and functions of a program for a company. Their responsibilities include ensuring the project is completed on time, ensuring the project is within budget, monitoring the work of the team, allocating resources, hiring staff, and delegating tasks.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Project Supervisor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Project Supervisor resumes for your reference.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Supervised the development of a project’s budget and schedule; maintained customer approval rating.
- Coordinated meeting rooms, catered events, and managed equipment maintenance; earned “Employee of the Quarter” award.
- Launched new Web site; directed staff to research customer needs to maintain customer approval rating.
- Assisted department heads with training in software products; received promotion and a salary increase.
- Encouraged staff to advance career by pursuing training opportunities and certifications; increased department’s reputation in the industry by raising standards for skills demonstrations.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Recognized in team effort for establishing a new system for tracking employee performance.
- Established, designed and implemented a corporate database to track employee data.
- Awarded the Presidential Certificate of Appreciation for exceeding expectations and setting new standards of excellence in business administration.
- Supported the implementation of enterprise resource planning by establishing training programs; received award as the Most Admired Administrator who has contributed most toward the achievement of successful integration of corporate goals with support services.
- Received VIP recognition award; developed plans to upgrade company’s professional image through effective use of technology.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Achieved award for distributing forms to 20 customers in less than 10 minutes.
- Distributed forms to 26 customers in less than 8 minutes allowing our unit to provide services ahead of schedule.
- Mentored a new hire by providing guidance and assisting her with the completion of a project.
- Received award of recognition for my ability to manage projects using critical thinking skills, giving detailed direction and monitoring progress.
- Won an award for organizing files; effectively compiled data from 50 files into clear and concise reports, meeting the organization’s goals regarding accuracy.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Directed multiple departments within the corporation in a successful effort to meet budget goals by reducing expenses and maximizing production.
- Established a flexible project team and maintained positive working relationships throughout the company.
- Recruited, selected, interviewed, hired, and trained personnel for multiple corporate positions.
- Arranged for security clearances for project team members and coordinated with HR department to provide benefits packages.
- Established standard operating procedures for new projects that met both corporate and departmental expectations.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Completed projects on time and under budget by planning ahead; established and maintained long-term relationships with vendors to ensure the supply of quality products.
- Improved overall operations by increasing project completion time by 28%; achieved a significant reduction in errors through innovative problem solving.
- Decreased employee turnover rate by 10%; enhanced productivity by generating positive relationships with co-workers.
- Conceived an interactive training program for new hires; reduced overall turnover rate significantly through the training program.
- Achieved an award for superior customer service as a result of increased sales resulting from letter writing campaigns to key clients and from seminars conducted on how to use automated technology effectively.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Ensured all transactions were input timely to meet the company’s standards; processed 4,000 monthly transactions.
- Recognized for exceptional quality in data entry; maintained 99% accuracy rating for 6 months (8/2010-12/2010) in a row.
- Launched the website by training staff on proper use and by setting up procedures for the department and effectively addressed customer inquiries.
- Expedited loan approval process; resolved 45 cases of error in 180 days (2/2011-6/2012); was subject of recognition award by VP of Lending.
- Accomplished change in policy without causing a spike in monetary loss; was subject of commendation by Regional Director.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Achieved recognition for job performance, completing projects on an accelerated timeline.
- Earned appreciation for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines by effectively addressing the needs and concerns of clients.
- Recommended for Employee of the Month by peers and superiors for outstanding performance; responsible for implementing new procedures that reduced costs and improved profitability for the department.
- Performed complex tasks associated with analyzing information and evaluating data to develop new business opportunities.
- Completed tasks associated with compiling data to prepare business plans.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Coordinated new facilities move-in according to a predetermined plan and repeatedly exceeded expectations for customer service.
- Streamlined processes for client satisfaction; developed assemblies that were easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Managed a team of 18 associates responsible for moving 300 offices; met or exceeded performance goals by providing assistance during each phase of the move.
- Established the first warehouse inventory control system; identified discrepancies in inventory control, which increased productivity and kept costs down.
- Achieved outstanding quality award; reviewed weekly reports, maintained accuracy, and ensured accurate inventory numbers were reported.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Managed all of the project details with the Project Management Team; ensured that all deadlines were met.
- Awarded as a team leader based on outstanding leadership qualities and project management skills, including responsibilities for meeting customer satisfaction, quality control guidelines, and staff training.
- Recognized by senior management as a valued member of the team; delegated tasks to team members and delegated tasks to individual team members, who in turn had greater productivity.
- Received appreciation award for remaining focused on customers’ needs while completing projects within time constraints.
- Recognized by senior management as a valued member of the project management staff; great dedication to projects and demonstrated positive attitude.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively drafted and reviewed periodic reports in accordance with company curricula.
- Performed on-site duties such as maintaining inventory records and ordering supplies.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines; delivered assigned paperwork to customers in a timely manner.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively completed routine and advance deposits of payrolls.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines; delivered assigned materials or services to customers in a timely manner.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Increased sales by 5% within six months; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Met goal of 65% accuracy, resulting in streamlined business processes and increased productivity.
- Recommended new process that saved the company $5,000 per month; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Credited with a 100% on-time completion of assigned duties; also, advised management of miscellaneous office equipment needs resulting in cost savings.
- Achieved award for customer service excellence.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Directed and managed the installation of new equipment, furniture, and fixtures in a variety of environments.
- Adhered to OSHA standards; developed workplace safety protocols and coordinated with benefits providers.
- Developed project schedule with team members; followed deadlines and completed projects prior to established deadlines.
- Managed all staff; delegated tasks and ensured each task was completed according to established specifications.
- Actively participated in company re-structuring, which increased corporate revenues by $1 million annually; recognized for valuable contributions to the company’s success by upper management.
Project Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Supervised four employees: two who were nonexempt and two who were exempt. Hired, trained, and evaluated the employees’ performance.
- Held supervisory meetings to resolve problems and devise solutions.
- Managed projects; ensured that all projects meet deadlines, goals, action plans, and budgets set by management.
- Reduced cost of production by hiring competent, reliable help; reduced errors in work product by training all new hires on company policies and procedures within 30 days of their employment date.
- Reduced staffing costs; resolved conflicts among employees and worked to foster a more cohesive team environment.
To become a Project Supervisor, you need a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field. A Project Supervisor must be able to work in a team, must have excellent leadership skills, must have excellent communication skills, must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent organizational skills, must be analytical, and must be a problem-solver.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.