A Corporate receptionist greets visitors at the front desk, directs, and announces them appropriately. Their duties include notifying personnel of the visitor’s arrival, maintaining security, answering questions or refers inquiries to appropriate personnel, answering phones, handling emails and data entry, and sorting mail.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Corporate Receptionist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Corporate Receptionist resumes for your reference.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 1
- Independently answered and screened telephone calls. Received walk-in visitors, greeted, and documented appointments.
- Arranged conference room facilities for meetings and organized conference materials. Filed documents in accordance with filing systems policy.
- Maintained confidential information and protected classified material for clients in compliance with law.
- Arranged and maintained office supplies, equipment, and office furniture in accordance with organizational needs.
- Confirmed appointments by telephone and confirmed assignments to appropriate staff members.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 2
- Accomplished production of monthly filing, tracking, and retrieval while maintaining current files in a timely manner.
- Saved the company 15 hours by handling a client complex’s multiple correspondence inquiries.
- Handled over 75 requests for information, documented each phone call to its source, and received compliments as an efficient team player in my department.
- Sat through countless meetings at one time to become an effective listener and a positive addition to the meeting set-up; participated in weekly departmental planning meetings; effectively communicated with all employees within my department.
- Handled both cabling and software installation for all company locations, able to solve problems by using tips from coworkers.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 3
- Worked in a team of four as a receptionist and primary receptionist, as well as providing assistance to the CEO.
- Helped to coordinate schedule changes, rescheduling of appointments, and extensions.
- Maintained flawless performance records according to supervisor’s guidelines during all daily demands.
- Collated files for the executive team during one year at an international telecommunications company in San Mateo, CA.
- Demonstrated high levels of customer service and administrative aptitude during one year at an accounting firm in San Mateo, CA.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 4
- Maintained order within a busy office environment, by handling inquiries, filing, and recording orders.
- Enlisted the assistance of clerical staff to manage the duties of another employee, while maintaining quality customer service.
- Successfully managed an as-needed work schedule, for sixteen months in which three days were self-managed by visiting customers.
- Received outstanding customer service award; efficiently analyzed data on customer inquiries received to identify trends and establish targets for improvement.
- Fostered exceptional communication skills through collaboration with management and fellow employees in the successful completion of new computer applications for three years.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 5
- Welcomed guests and clients to the Company through receptionist services.
- Aided in resolving visitors’ concerns by expeditiously booking reservations and confirming client appointments.
- Typed letters, faxes, and memoranda according to clients’ requests.
- Furnished Company clients and employees with general information including directory listings, building amenities, and other travel information.
- Recognized for outstanding organizational skills; received award for maintaining a 96% accuracy rating for two consecutive years on all incoming faxes, phone calls, and correspondence.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 6
- Coordinated a daily schedule that accommodated over 100 calls each day; effectively handled and prioritized a variety of customer needs in the call center.
- Provided customers with descriptions of products and services; greeted customers with courtesy, respect, and professionalism while providing accurate answers to questions.
- Created an exemplary call experience for a major client by handling all correspondence, inbound calls, and outbound calls as directed by senior management.
- Involved in the training and skills enhancement for new sales associates; recognized for transfer of knowledge regarding skill-set areas such as client communications, product knowledge, process accuracy, and internal consistency.
- Learned to communicate with others using effective listening techniques as a result of training and experience as an employee.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 7
- Created an atmosphere of efficiency and friendliness for the corporation’s clients, customers, and employees.
- Exceeded sales goals by memorizing clients’ names, making personal calls to increase business from current clients, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by implementing new client-friendly procedures.
- Recognized as the corporation’s top receptionist; impressed executives with my professional work ethic, initiative, and dependability.
- Proven integral in the development of a team structure that reached new heights in morale and productivity through extra training opportunities for all staff members.
- Documented and updated hundreds of files, computer databases, and reference materials while maintaining a positive attitude and accommodating the needs of management.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 8
- Secured timely priority assignments for clerical employees.
- Provided exceptional customer service for clients who require assistance with fax and telephone messages, financial statements, loan documents, and forms.
- Dealt effectively with the public and media by providing an accurate description of company function, company policies, and many other functions required through the administrative process.
- Performed a variety of tasks such as scheduling meetings with outside vendors, coordinating meetings with other areas of the organization, arranging travel arrangements for outside guests taking part in seminars or training sessions at corporate headquarters or affiliate facilities.
- Oversaw scheduling over 200 daily appointments; ensured 100% customer satisfaction when presenting guest with requested information.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 9
- Accurately scheduled more than 1000 appointments for multiple executives in a professional, confidential, and timely manner.
- Handled multiple telephone calls daily with minimal supervision; effectively met the needs of each caller.
- Recipient of the Award for Excellence for perfect attendance (238 consecutive days) during the probationary period.
- Constructively handled multiple interruptions during busy seasons; effectively prioritized tasks and delegated assignments to other employees.
- Saved company $3,000 by decreasing number of blank duplicate checks created due to incorrect entry of account numbers on requisition forms.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 10
- Promoted professional and courtly relations between the office and clients, employers, and peers.
- Maintained office etiquette and communications with visitors, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Complemented reception team by providing exceptional service to customers who visited the office for purpose of business or personal transactions.
- Adhered to strict company policy regarding confidentiality of information provided by clients and employees.
- Completed many tasks under supervision including data entry and answering phones.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 11
- Organized and maintained appointments for two or more executives with fluctuating schedules.
- Scheduled in-office meetings with managers, executives, and internal employees to clarify actions taken on submitted requests.
- Assisted in coordinating events and meetings by distributing agenda, minutes, correspondence to attendees.
- Managed a public relations clerical staff of four full-time employees.
- Scheduled daily activities for three part-time employees; delegated tasks and selected administrative support staff members for ongoing projects to maximize efficiency and profitability for the company.
Corporate Receptionist Resume Sample 12
- Established a new record for 600+ successful client referrals.
- Handled an average of 250 telephone calls per day and 120 in-person visitors per day.
- Received award for excellence in receptionist performance; increased data processing for agents by 15%.
- Achieved award for 75% achievement within first year of employment.
- Exceeded company standards for greeting guests, answering phones, and interacting with clients; named Employee of the Month.
To work as a Corporate receptionist, you need a high school diploma or equivalent. A corporate Receptionist must have the ability to multitask and focus on one project, work well independently, provide professional customer service, have a good memory, follow instructions well, have strong attention to detail, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.