A Professional Services Manager provides coordination between all the people who provide professional services to patients. Duties include interviewing patients and families, developing a plan to meet the needs of the patient, arranging for professionals to provide services, involving patients in activities, providing counseling, managing patients when a crisis occurs, attending progress meetings, and participating in clinical training sessions.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Professional Services Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Professional Services Manager resumes for your reference.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 1
- Prioritized, scheduled, and completed customer orders in a timely manner.
- Developed new client relationships through follow-up phone calls and faxing of contracts.
- Conducted business development projects for finalizing endorsements, ordering drafts, performing loan investigation, preparing loan documents for closing.
- Implemented procedures to prevent unauthorized access to electronic company accounts by third parties.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 2
- Delivered professional services to retain clients in the northeast United States with financial expertise in the areas of estate planning, insurance, and consulting.
- Utilized extensive knowledge of tax law to negotiate favorable settlements for clients in both state and federal courts.
- Achieved award for maintaining service levels to customers.
- Highly regarded by customers who have hired him in previous roles as a tax attorney with high regard for his integrity, competency, and legal knowledge.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 3
- Recruited and trained customer support specialists and processors in the application and processing of mortgage-backed securities (MBS).
- Negotiated with independent credit reporting agencies to gather and submit the required information on the underlying collateral underlying mortgages transferred into exchange programs.
- Developed new processes to enhance the effectiveness of branch operations.
- Decided on new business growth opportunities for the company.
- Advanced career within the company by being promoted to Senior Operations Manager. Actively managed a team of 35 people while maintaining profitability levels.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 4
- Completed the ABC Company’s design book for the $200 million transportation project; set up for smooth implementation.
- Conceived and established the XYZ Program; was recognized at ABC Company Annual Conference for implementing the model program within budget.
- Increased ABC’s revenue by 20% through job costing methods; reduced overhead costs by 6%.
- Maintained the ABC Company’s “Guaranteed Claims Plan” which not only provided a loan for loan applications that were denied but also provided financial support to the customers who were not able to repay their loans.
- Established and maintained the ABC Company’s “Pre-Approval” and “Pre-Qualification” programs; approved 75% of pre-qualified applicants.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 5
- Enhance and maintain relationships with clients in regards to price and coverage needs based on the company’s guidelines and the requirements of the client in regards to all conditions.
- Follow-up with applications and renewals. Coordinate with agents when the client is still in need of another agent to help them through their application or renewal process.
- Respond timely to client’s needs, both telephone and electronic, balancing client’s priorities between work priorities and family/personal priorities.
- Actively engage customer service representatives during the call center hours on why they are not receiving calls from an agent’s loved one who was asking for some assistance.
- Verify new policies, procedures, guidelines, etc.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 6
- Managed $2M budget for training/education of more than 5,000 employees.
- Improved customer relations by establishing a branch-based network that provided for faster, more efficient communications.
- Instituted an individualized approach to customer service; effectively addressed specific needs and concerns of customers.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality; led team in compiling data relating to the award’s focus (reduced costs).
- Received Customer Service award; effectively handled customer requests by providing accurate information and service within regulatory guidelines.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 7
- Recognized for having the highest amount of delinquent loans in the office.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality; effectively used technology to decrease processing time.
- Received outstanding performance award; recognized for exceeding productivity expectations via increased production and accuracy of data.
- Accomplished customer service awards; recognized for attaining an exceptional satisfaction score on customer satisfaction surveys.
- Meritorious performance award; gained recognition by peers, supervisor, and manager for achieving above-average sales.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 8
- An excellent communicator, secured customer accounts from other brokerages through effective network contacts.
- Hired the company’s first employee through an intensive interview process.
- Increased sales to new customer accounts by 50% in a year, while focusing on building a repeat clientele.
- Achieved the best production results for assigned office, while providing service without compromise to customers and coworkers.
- Compiled a 20% increase in new customer accounts through direct calls and networking to other brokers within company territory.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 9
- Organized, coordinated, and supervised two key customer accounts while also maintaining three other clients.
- Streamlined processes while creating new standard operating procedures resulting in an exponential increase in productivity while reducing expenditures for all clients.
- Advanced company’s global reaches into foreign markets by co-developing an association with partner organizations. Co-developed five joint venture agreements that resulted in revenue growth of nearly $4 million annually.
- Recognized by the CEO for developing unique partnership models that added millions of dollars annually to the bottom line; earned annual bonus of $10,000 for delivering extraordinary results.
- Expanded company’s business portfolio by nearly 30% in a single year; resulted in a tripling of net profits.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 10
- Managed a team of professionals who delivered outstanding customer service to clients.
- Fostered innovative approaches to customer service through creative call handling strategies.
- Earned commendation for superior quality performance; effectively audited the financials of the company after every quarter to ensure all funds were spent appropriately.
- Attended meetings on an as-needed basis to complete project milestones within timeframes required by company vision, mission, and objectives.
- Literally stared down subjects knowing they could not be intimidated by authority figures nor did they understand the severity of their wrongdoing or criminal actions; ensured subjects remained in compliance by administering punishments and consequences.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 11
- Increased employee satisfaction; recognized by management for outstanding performance. Improved the work environment to increase productivity and reduce turnover.
- Recognized as one of the most innovative managers in the company; implemented new procedures to improve efficiency and contribute to an increase in annual revenue.
- Recognized as a leader in our industry for outstanding customer service and support to customers via telephone, email, and face-to-face interaction.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had purchased a product from our company.
- Received outstanding quality award; accurately completed forms to document merchandise movement in the manufacturing department.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 12
- Created and implemented sales initiatives; focused sales efforts on key account prospects.
- Trained and prepared sales representatives to increase their effectiveness in selling new business.
- Adhered to company policies in conducting employee reviews and termination reviews. Demonstrated the ability to communicate and train employees in a positive manner in order to develop effective customer relationships.
- Avoided frivolous credit applications; detected fraudulent, abusive, and bogus accounts causing thousands in losses for the company’s risk or bank security portfolios.
- Appointed a qualified practitioner who was designated by management to spearhead training initiatives, including selling new business opportunities.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 13
- Effectively maintained client/customer relationships; identified project needs; determining strategies to achieve company goals; advised regarding computer hardware, software, and programming needs.
- Received employee recognition award for outstanding customer service skills; handled customer billing issues in a positive manner while providing exceptional service.
- Achieved award for achieving 99% accuracy rating on credit card authorization forms; processed authorization forms in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Developed a “100% quality package standard” that was implemented company-wide resulting in 100% client satisfaction ratings on all customer surveys.
- Received customer appreciation award for exceptional performance in a new position; trained employees in data entry procedures and provided guidance with outstanding customer service skills.
Professional Services Manager Resume Sample 14
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines; effectively managed staff and resources to achieve corporate objectives.
- Reviewed proposals submitted by vendors that met the company’s specifications; effectively managed projects while adhering to deadlines.
- Obtained contract renewals on time; effectively managed contracts, schedules, and budgets.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality; obtained top-ranking on the state-of-the-art survey.
- Attained Award of Merit in Business Management for overall performance in demonstrating professionalism, trustworthiness, ethical values, educational achievement, performance, and business acumen.
The educational requirement for this job is a Bachelor’s degree in a human services field. Skills needed are compassion, empathy, a professional demeanor, a calm personality, an ability to prioritize patient needs, desire to help others, and records management skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.