A Branding Manager utilizes marketing techniques to establish a successful brand for products and services. Their duties include creating marketing strategies, analyzing competitors, researching the market, utilizing market data to create brands, utilizing the media department to establish brands, and implementing marketing strategies.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Branding Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Branding Manager resumes for your reference.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 1
- Regarded as the “go-to” person for all things branding; provided branding expertise and direction for company web site as well as in-store marketing materials.
- Executed a new branding initiative resulting in a substantial increase of sales.
- Raised the bar for design integrity in print, web, and all other marketing communications; recognized by PR industry trade publication for creative excellence and innovative application of the brand.
- Streamlined leadership structure, resulting in further divisional growth; responsible for 24% year over year improvement in sales results.
- Expanded bandwidth size by 45%, while maintaining strictest standards of quality, creativity, and integrity.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 2
- Independently designed and implemented a new company-wide logo, business cards, brochures, and sales & promotional materials.
- Helped the company gain $5 million in assets by managing brand identity and stakeholder goodwill for all new marketing campaigns.
- Imposed cost-saving brand revisions across all facets of Company operations to increase operational efficiency by 20%.
- Purchased over $160,000 in licensing rights to grow the brand internationally; elevated brand awareness to 35% through sponsorship of major sporting events.
- Reduced cost of implementation of corporate rebranding by over 50% through effective negotiation with branding consultant; enabled implementation of complete rebrand within 14 months.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 3
- Developed an award-winning online branding and marketing campaign based upon onsite customer behavioral observation and survey research.
- Conceived the idea for an eye-catching, highly visible, and cost-effective self-promotional vehicle, thereby increasing company profile awareness.
- Recognized as one of the top five marketing professionals in my field; recognized for creating innovative strategies that entice customers to sample products.
- Created a new way to increase traffic at retail outlets by creating a branded in-store display that was implemented in all distribution locations.
- Implemented a new strategy to increase revenues by developing a licensed product line featuring characters from the company’s award winning website.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 4
- Supervised a team of four independent contractors; managed daily operations of the team members’ tasks as well as their schedule.
- Increased production by 30 percent; became the first employee to train new employees in new system.
- Redesigned and improved sales process to achieve a 70 percent increase in sales over last year.
- Invented a special formula and made all necessary calculations to develop a successful landscaping plan for my client.
- Created all essential graphics, advertisements, and presentations for the company’s website redesign project.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 5
- Been the Brand Manager for two types of products and services each with a distinct personality and aesthetics.
- Developed marketing strategies, developed & formulated the first year of the label of multiple products.
- Created & designed new label designs for several different styles of consumer goods, such as a men’s moisturizer and an 18-karat gold bracelet.
- Advanced in creating new company brand logo designs, social media campaign efforts, online ads & banner ads and other marketing materials (print design, photography work).
- Developed and implemented company’s first line of USDA certified organic personal care products using natural, certified organic ingredients.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 6
- Developed and wrote a branding mission statement for Company X.
- Designed and implemented a plan to increase revenue by 25% over the next year.
- Profiled Company X’s competitors and customers to create a marketing strategy that would appeal to both.
- Proven creative abilities; updated the design of Company X’s logo and color scheme after conducting research on industry trends.
- Increased employee morale by initiating an annual department-wide training program to improve skill levels.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 7
- Directed, planned, and coordinated events to support corporate image and brand; supported advertising campaigns; developed short-term marketing strategies for clients.
- Co-created marketing campaign for client’s national brand (S&S Foods), resulting in increased sales of a $200+ million dollarly market.
- Managed event rentals, including producing memorable theme parties; led sales and preferred customer relations team by tracking all rental contracts and highlighting the number of business contacts that each contact had made, facilitating monthly reports to management.
- Created online strategy (website) for business.
- Received award for customer relations for outstanding customer service.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 8
- Created a new brand identity system to encompass the merging of two distinct brands into one unified image.
- Launched a new company logo and visual identity to create a consistent look and feel across all company communication.
- Developed marketing strategies and messaging to increase company sales by 30 percent, reflecting the expansion from one branch to fifteen locations in less than a year.
- Expanded media awareness among immediate target market demographics by developing “clean” print advertisements for FFA (Future Farmers of America).
- Maintained success by developing consistent messaging across all channels. Growth in number of employees, revenue, and market share over first three years has exceeded every expectation.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 9
- On-time, on-budget, and under schedule by successful execution of large multi-faceted marketing campaigns.
- Achieved award for record customer response to aggressive new product launch; increased sales and profits.
- Delivered award for outstanding customer service; responded to customers’ needs thoroughly, patiently and professionally during peak season; saved company money by identifying inefficiencies for elimination or reduction in force.
- Captured awards as a team player with a willingness to help others soar.
- Expanded skills with search engine optimization techniques used to increase website traffic by 20%.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 10
- Collected knowledge, resources, and insights from a variety of established branding principles to successfully convey the value of a new clothing line to a mass audience.
- Produced more than 100 design drawings in three styles for use as product models.
- Formulated name of clothing line and worked with outside agency to secure new trademark name.
- Directed construction of three-dimensional display models for individual items; arranged photography sessions; then edited photographic images in processing software.
- Acquired federal trade license for manufacturing and distributing clothing line.
Branding Manager Resume Sample 11
- Brand and promote my own website, blog, and business through social media; develop effective branding concepts for personal brand and company.
- Develop online marketing & promotional materials for business; establish brand identity for new business.
- Compile data from effective sources to create marketing material.
- Represent a successful personal brand by pursuing personal interests & goals with passion and commitment in an ethical manner.
- Have the ability to market myself effectively via various media (social media, blogging, podcasting, professional networking).
Branding Manager Resume Sample 12
- Met with six national retail chains for the launch of their new brand by evaluating the competition and developing a marketing strategy for the launch.
- Assisted with launching their new product line in five different markets.
- Organized and executed print advertisements, electronic billboards, outdoor signs, radio spots and newspaper ads.
- Directed two domestic and three international models in front of countless camera angles to produce hundreds of photos for use in a series of ads.
- Developed tools to identify potential customers through analysis of data from customer records and sophisticated exit surveys.
To become a Branding Manager, you need a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field. A Branding Manager must have excellent business acumen, must be adaptable, must have excellent researching skills, must have excellent time management skills, must have excellent communication skills, must be detail-oriented, and must have excellent marketing skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.