Junior Product Managers work in companies and assist product managers with increasing the profitability of existing products and the development of new products. Duties include interview customers and non-customers on current products, create market requirements for products, support strategic decision proposals, support KPI definition, and control, work with the technical development team, and support creation of product positioning.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Junior Product Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Junior Product Manager resumes for your reference.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 1
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Managed all aspects of design, production, print, mail drop, and tracking for over 25 direct mail pieces.
- Recognized by the company for outstanding performance in product management; awarded two special bonuses.
- Celebrated success through innovative public relations efforts that expanded the customer base into new international markets including Mexico, India, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Vietnam & Malaysia that led to 100% increase in profits within 6 months.
- Received award for developing new customers resulting in over $500K in revenue growth.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 2
- Led team of three customer service representatives facilitating response time, resolution rate, and interaction with customers.
- Driven by personal initiative to enhance process flow for 500+ accounts across five states.
- Improved product quality while reducing overhead costs by 20% through implementation of a standard operating procedure.
- Grew company net revenue by 25% in 2012 year end performance over 2011 results using creativity and forward thinking.
- Initiated ground-breaking branding campaigns that resulted in securing 2 companies’ first two Fortune 500 clients within one month of each other.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 3
- Managed multiple projects across phases of product development cycle; advised when necessary to senior team members for successful project results.
- Volunteered in Marketing and PR campaign for local running race (5k) with small but supportable budget; organized media outreach and sponsorships, and designed collateral materials.
- Authored professional blog content for website industry award submissions; recognized by peers in the industry as an authority in online marketing.
- Designed and implemented a tactical process that resulted in doubling business revenue in three years; recognized by employees as an exceptional leader who develops strategies to foster success.
- Introduced company’s first annual report, led all graphic design elements, provided compelling messaging about financial performance with clear and easy-to-follow presentation.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 4
- Laboriously conducted primary and secondary research to produce a definitive consumer insight of over 500 people.
- Led a team of 10 senior managers to successfully launch a new product, increasing revenue by 100 million dollars in 5 years.
- Implemented new management techniques from the 80’s within my department to increase sales effectiveness by 20%.
- Cultivated relationships with top organizational leaders through participation on executive level task forces and committees.
- Effectively planned all aspects of marketing campaigns for three 50-million dollar launches, including advertising, public relations, direct mail, and promotional tie ins.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 5
- Established new youth market segments with high brand recall for my assigned product by conducting focus groups of young consumers.
- Worked cross-functionally to develop new ad campaign strategies; recognized by colleagues for initiative and creativity.
- Led the team that created a social networking play to engender greater visibility, awareness, and popularity among teens; earned award for action plan which increased website traffic.
- Innovated the introduction of online contests to engage teen users; spearhead project leading to an increase in site registrations by 20%.
- Collaborate with teams across departments (PR, Legal) on contract negotiations; negotiated favorable terms resulting in an average annual savings of $35M/year.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 6
- As the youngest Product Manager in company history, recognized for improving customer satisfaction, employee morale, and retention.
- Expanded reach of social media outreach to achieve 89% positive recognition among Facebook users who viewed an advertisement.
- Succeeded with strategy by capturing top “news-of-the-day” story on local television after designing an interactive banner ad that enabled personalized viewing based on user demographics collected at the time of sign up.
- Achieved world-wide exposure through LinkedIn after creating a business profile using advanced public relations techniques to attract professional contacts from around the globe.
- Developed innovative social networking strategies resulting in comprehensive development plan with growth potential within 50% of target markets.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 7
- Responsible for overseeing website content, including blog writing and video editing.
- Met weekly with supervisor to discuss high-priority product launches; contributed own ideas about public relations campaigns to be implemented.
- Met daily quotas by working independently on tasks requiring accuracy and creativity; earned recognition for dedication to team success.
- Achieved a position as a Product Manager at a social media management platform within 12 months of employment.
- Mentored fellow employees in work-related duties while performing several managerial responsibilities.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 8
- Pioneered a new product line within an existing market by creating a promotional campaign to introduce it.
- Masterminded a design plan for company-wide rebranding of all marketing materials from logo development to print advertisement production, implementing winning concept at conferences and conventions.
- Managed social media accounts for multiple brands in the portfolio, reporting annual increases of 10% in engagement numbers and 20% increase in web traffic.
- Presented branded merchandise at trade shows across five states, generating revenue 6x greater than previous vendor’s booth cost through direct sales efforts.
- Introduced product to new markets domestically and internationally by successfully pitching to local distributors resulting in 200% increase in outbound sales.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 9
- Manage and expand business relationships with existing clients through effective communication, time management, and diligence.
- Achieve and maintain a federal Drug-Free workplace by complying with Title 21 CFR 1300.20; ensuring that employees do not use illicit drugs nor sell/possess them on company premises.
- Reduce number of days in which high risk accounts’ invoices are past due or delinquent from 42 to 31 days within three months after hire date.
- Successfully negotiated terms for over $86 million in annual advertising spending resulting in improved customer service and increased brand awareness among the West Coast’s Hispanic population who speak Spanish as their first language.
- Empowered others to successfully overcome any barriers to success with a zero tolerance for excuses and a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
Junior Product Manager Resume Sample 10
- Project managed team effort to weekly plan and review activity reports, internal metrics, and external results.
- Oversaw $20 million product launch; maintained key relationships with distributors by reviewing customer feedback and order fulfillment regarding product functioning.
- Increased corporate profits by 10 percent through revision of contractual agreement between affiliates and vendors.
- Led the successful implementation of a vendor self-service portal resulting in 20 percent growth in online orders for products geared toward small businesses.
- Participated in local business community events including workshops on market segmentation, leadership mentoring, job search techniques, and career development.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in any field. Required skills include communication skills, problem-solving skills, organizational skills, decision-making skills, negotiating skills, critical thinking skills, and must pay attention to detail.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.