A Professional Housekeeper is in charge of keeping up with your facilities with attention to detail and integrity. A Professional Housekeeper’s duties are to create a plan to ensure you create a clean and orderly environment for your guests, to make sure that all of your rooms are cared for according to your company’s standards, ensure that all of the supplies are stocked, protect all equipment and make sure that there are no inadequacies, and notify the company’s supervisor regarding any and all damages and disturbances.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Professional Housekeeper Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Professional Housekeeper resumes for your reference.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 1
- Performed routine housekeeping duties with exceptional dedication.
- Recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding staff performance.
- Received recognition at the Veteran’s Veteran’s Administration home in Texas, for excellence in service.
- Received award for excellence in customer satisfaction, acknowledgment of superior work.
- Received acknowledgment for superior quality in job performance; recognized with the “Best of the Best”.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 2
- Effectively cleaned and sanitized hospital areas, which included hallways, supply closets, and operating rooms.
- Requested and received approval to implement and supervise a new inventory process for housekeeping supplies.
- Received exceptional performance awards from the Director of Housekeeping for meeting departmental objectives.
- Provided daily high-quality housekeeping services as outlined in hospital guidelines.
- Maintained a positive, professional demeanor as well as an effective level of communication with other nurses to ensure that all cleaning assignments were completed on time.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 3
- Provided individualized service to patients and staff by collaborating with the dietary department and hospital housekeeping staff.
- Completed a departmental project to increase patient satisfaction scores by increasing the quality of patient amenities.
- Participated in a hospital-wide initiative to improve customer satisfaction.
- Developed a training program for new housekeeping trainees on regulations regarding privacy and confidentiality of patient records.
- Received an award from the Director of Environmental Affairs for exceeding customer service standards as measured through exit interviews, patient satisfaction surveys, and employee comments about professional demeanor and attitude of the housekeeping team.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 4
- Received first-place award for outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated a good work ethic, team spirit, and sound judgment.
- Reviewed and approved numerous hotel room requests from the management; provided comprehensive customer service as a member of the cleaning staff.
- Swept floors, dusted furniture, vacuumed carpets, used mops, cleaned access ways; effectively handled various tasks involving cleaning floor surfaces.
- Conducted thorough pre-cleaning inspections that included all visible areas (reception desks); thoroughly searched all rooms; emptied trash receptacles; distributed garbage bags; disposed of all replaceable items in appropriate trash receptacles.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 5
- Consistently developed new marketing strategies to promote the hospital’s image; developed special events annually; coordinated group tours, weddings, and receptions at the hospital.
- Recognized by Chamber of Commerce for promoting the hospital in the media.
- Invited to speak at various business seminars on topics including hospital marketing, business management techniques, and response to the crisis.
- Secured a $100,000 grant for expansion through a community support campaign organized by member volunteers.
- Worked with regional manager in assisting in writing employee manual that has saved employees an estimated 12 hours per year in understanding their benefits.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 6
- Performed assigned duties in a timely and efficient manner; completed tasks by 8:00 am and ensured all patient’s rooms were clean and beds made.
- Hand-selected by Chief Housekeeper to organize and maintain housekeeping equipment inventory; coordinated the replacement of worn-out equipment.
- Selected for pay increase based on performance in adhering to hospital guidelines regarding infection control, hardware and software maintenance, and equipment sanitation.
- Trained new employees in housekeeping duties; documented instructions for easy reference.
- Received recognition for outstanding customer service when hospital directors commented that all guests comment how clean the facility is.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 7
- Assisted in the overall management of guest areas, while ensuring that the property was clean and ready to host guests.
- Achieved annual award for cleaning five houses in six months; ensured that each house was prepared for occupancy at the beginning of every month.
- Achieved outstanding quality award from peer reviewers from a competitor hotel chain; ensured that guest rooms were consistently stocked at all times and that bathrooms were provided according to size requirements.
- Observed budget spending patterns and recommended ways to reduce expenses.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and repair specialized equipment at a hotel.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 8
- Cleaned hotel rooms to perfection, including sweeping, dusting, scrubbing, mopping floors, vacuuming furniture and curtains.
- Provided exceptional customer service by assisting the housekeeping manager with assigning tasks for cleaning throughout the week.
- Anticipated guests’ needs by taking necessary action before they could request service.
- Produced guest satisfaction by providing outstanding customer service.
- Received outstanding quality award; completed training on kitchen software to keep track of room inventory management. Developed a system of handheld scanners for checking rooms periodically. Worked with client representatives to ensure compliance with client’s policy regarding room accommodations and guest satisfaction.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 9
- Collaborated with Front Desk Worthy to develop a uniform cleaning plan.
- Maintained a high level of customer satisfaction with the work that I did.
- Completed tasks promptly, maintaining my reputation for being dedicated to the job at hand.
- Performed tasks in an efficient manner, producing quality service in working with customers, customers’ families, and the supervisor(s).
- Consistently professionally presented me, willing to share my knowledge in the field.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 10
- Used HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) system to ensure that cleanliness levels were maintained at all times with adherence to regulations regarding infection control.
- Created housekeeping schedules for 35 rooms, 5 public areas, and 2 resident lounges; met with hourly workers to discuss changes in the work schedule.
- Ensured that guests received an extra pillow or blanket if there were not enough on hand by realizing stock is not ordered before 10 am.
- Received exemplary performance rating after training new housekeepers; taught how to properly clean guest rooms and keep washrooms clean and stocked.
- Received exemplary performance rating for finishing tasks on time.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 11
- Enhanced the cleanliness of assigned offices.
- Met curricular requirements for an educational award.
- Devised process to create a more efficient filing system; met with Facilities Manager to explore potential changes.
- Achieved 80%+ productivity rating; maintained high volumes of pulled work orders.
- Actively volunteered to serve as team leader; scheduled work assignments and scheduled daily activities, including interaction with management and other staff members.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 12
- Followed hospital policy regarding cleanliness, organization, and required maintenance.
- Organized patient rooms according to assigned shift/team supervisor.
- Received outstanding quality award for exceeding assigned quota for spaces cleaned.
- Achieved PHA Excellence Award for maintaining appropriate housecleaning tools & supplies.
- Received outstanding quality award; maintained restroom area in a clean, orderly manner with functionality as per housekeeping/maintenance guidelines.. supervisor’s impressions, feedback from patients noted cleanliness was excellent compared to other teams.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 13
- Handled all cleaning assignments to meet daily responsibilities.
- Handled the challenging cleaning of 300 bedrooms, 7 public baths, 2 lobbies, 4 offices, and numerous hallways.
- Kept the public areas and departments of the facility immaculate and free of clutter and dust; received an outstanding quality award for cleaning.
- Served as a Tour Leader; arranged to provide visitors with excellent customer service while meeting company or visitor’s needs.
- Received outstanding quality award for meeting company guidelines regarding employee behavior/staffing policies regarding turnover and retention.
Professional Housekeeper Resume Sample 14
- Effectively implemented the daily cleaning schedule to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Recognized for the outstanding quality of cleanliness; maintain a clean and sanitary facility.
- Earned appreciation award for maintaining a safe and desirable work environment by effectively enforcing infection control protocols.
- Achieved award for meeting housekeeping standards during inspection process by the Regional Director of Housekeeping.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively cleaned rooms, hallways, and lobby to maintain an acceptable level of standards-compliant with hospitality industry standards.
To work as a Professional Housekeeper, you will need a high school diploma. A Professional Housekeeper will need to possess the ability to work unsupervised, be customer-oriented, prioritization, and great time-management skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.