These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Night Auditor resumes for your reference.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system.
- Carry out responsibilities as Manager on Duty during night shifts – supervising overnight staff.
- Verify all reservations through OTA(Booking, Expedia, etc.) to ensure reservations are being migrated through central reservations system(Synxis).
- A team player and a self-starter, yet able to work independently within Rci Hospitality Holding Inc standards.
- Detail oriented, able to organize and manage workload.
- Ability to work effectively in an innovative, fast-paced and multi-tasked environment.
- Responsible for over $160K nightly, accept and verify Dunbar orders, opening/closing of registers and ATM machines.
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records.
- Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
- Providing rooms for guests with or without reservations, this includes servicing same-day reservations as well as pre-registered guests.
- Provide information about available rooms and rates, furnish room keys and hotel information, and process payments.
- Handle guest complaints/ request in a courteous and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction with stay.
- Processing accounts for daily revenue by organizing and verifying receipts, identifying and correcting discrepancies, posting accounts, running and distributing daily reports, and maintaining internal controls accurately in timely.
- Facilitating successful internal and external audits through sound and thorough documentation.
- Managing hotel operation responding to guests’ needs, questions, and responding to all incoming calls in a timely manner and providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all public areas are cleaned and maintained up to par, guiding and giving directions to locations within the establishment.
- Teaming up with the Housekeeping department to help clean rooms and perform laundry functions.
- Transporting/handling hospital guests and patients to their room when required.
- Welcoming guest on arrival, ensuring all and any questions regarding their reservations are answered or resolved.
- Utilizing Opera & Micros PMS to generate end of day reports, generally accounts receivable.
- Offering one-on-one exceptional service to each and every guest.
- Up-selling and creating return revenue while maintaining a laid-back approach to guest-first based customer service.
- Address guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of night.
- Match the bucket check to in-house guest ledger report; report discrepancies to Manager.
- Process all check-outs; Resolve any late charges; Process checkouts; Post charges.
- Balance the revenue and expense transactions which occurred during the day at the hotel.
- Scheduled payment transactions for future and present guest accounts.
- Investigating/ analyzing out-of-balance situations and making adjustments as needed.
- Acquired great reputation for excellent customer service via TripAdvisor.
- Responsible for checking in all guest that checked in after standard business hours and answering any questions.
- Responsible for auditing all guest information from the day and creating a completed report for management by the next morning.
- Responsible for closing out the financial books of the hotel at the end of each business day.
- Greet guests, check them in and provide them with any information needed to enjoy their stay.
- Make reservations and take payments in person, over the phone and by email.
- Do hourly rounds around the facility ensuring everyone is safe and having fun.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.