Mobile Application Developers provide designs and develop software applications for cell phones. Their duties include creating applications, working with computer analysts, testing applications, looking for bugs, improving software, troubleshooting issues, and following company requirements.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Mobile Application Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Mobile Application Developer resumes for your reference.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 1
- Developed and published five native iPhone applications (via Apple’s iTunes App Store).
- Collaborated and contributed to a six-month project that produced the first Android mobile application for a national retail chain.
- Created next-generation seed data for three enterprise applications for an enterprise vendor who served many Fortune 500 clients.
- Streamlined business processes by establishing a new process from the idea stage to development delivery that saved the company over one million dollars.
- Achieved success in sales, cost reduction, and profit improvement during the first three months on a new account that led to a promotion and increases in sales territory by 30 percent.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 2
- Followed client’s specifications while developing and testing mobile applications; enhanced user experience by increasing the stability of Web services used with the application.
- Collaborated with team members to create custom tools for testing changes to applications.
- Prepared for, and participated in, a three-week training for an international conference; exhibited my knowledge of Java, XML, and Apache Tomcat in a professional seminar.
- Established trends for new mobile application development pipeline; led a team of three in the development process from start to completion.
- Increased productivity by 30 percent through the use of new programming tools; initiated design pattern improvements resulting in space savings of 35 percent.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 3
- Developed and implemented solutions to deliver high-quality mobile applications.
- Elevated application development processes via the creation of standard project workflows, code versions, and solution delivery techniques.
- Achieved excellence with the utilization of Agile development methods in a multi-disciplined team environment; coordinated global communication between development, testing, and production teams.
- Monitored Scrum ceremonies to formulate exhaustive solutions; encouraged cross-team involvement to improve performance.
- Bootstrapped several high-profile software projects; contributed 100% to development even with insufficient time and resources.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 4
- Developed an application from start to finish in the span of two weeks.
- Created a custom application, delivered to over one thousand users, that saved the company approximately $4 million by automating redundant tasks.
- Designed two applications with in-depth knowledge of the latest software technologies, creating a more efficient product for customers.
- Wrote code for and implemented two custom integrated systems that were used to streamline business processes within a corporation.
- Delivered a fully operational web service in under eight months after inception; it currently generates over ten million dollars per year and is used by over 500 different clients.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 5
- Assisted in the development and implementation of a mobile application for sports news through the use of computer programming languages.
- Collaborated with network engineers, established user groups, and balanced input from multiple sources while developing a communication application between members.
- Participated in the revision, adaptation, maintenance, and installation of new operating systems across 5 platforms.
- Developed software prototypes to optimize existing applications; provides 24-hour support for all users.
- Completed projects on time by effectively managing time and resources; prepared for effective project management by analyzing team roles and responsibilities.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 6
- Created technical specifications for mobile applications, created software, and coordinated resources and logistics for product launch.
- Systematically updated, tested, developed, and deployed mobile applications for smartphones to track employee attendance.
- Scalable Our most popular version of the app was engineered by a full-time developer to be an industry-standard in the web development space that has been installed on over 2 million cell phones.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, scheduling, estimating time, and resources required.
- Developed a system to provide over 80% cost savings by utilizing company-owned servers, instead of remote servers, to host mobile applications.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 7
- Ported and optimized existing Win32 apps to Linux/Unix/Mac OSX.
- Increased enterprise productivity with mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Edited with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier to create a video advertisement for the National Safety Council’s Teen Texting Road Rage campaign.
- Collaborated on the development of a new website for the American Academy of Sleep Medicine that attracted viewers from around the globe.
- Created web applications for the Security Industry Association to streamline the activities of delegates at the annual Security Conference.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 8
- Achieved excellent sales and/or profit margins during college enrollment period as a full-time employee.
- Responsible for developing, debugging, and testing of custom mobile applications utilizing Java, C#, and SQL that meet client’s standards.
- Partnered with another programmer to develop an application that can interact with the Internet server to handle multiple content streams in real-time.
- Achieved excellent reviews from clients through superior customer service, quality programming, and on-time delivery of projects.
- Developed a video game concept for children aged 4-8 years on Windows-based PCs scaled for TV displays across the country.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 9
- Helped large and small businesses develop, design, and promote their mobile applications to support business growth.
- Developed, designed, and tested multiple mobile applications including business applications (Sales Reports), personal applications (My Budget), educational game apps (Math Quiz), food service apps (Menu Planner), news/weather alerts, greeting cards, and other creative apps.
- Developed special licensed software with time-saving features and original content for large clients including Disney Mobile (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Nitro Games (Cricket Heroes).
- Coordinated with graphic designers for seamless app design, functionality, and appearance.
- Lead the company’s emerging technology platform to pursue new mobile app markets and international partners.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 10
- Mastered high-level programming languages, including C#, C++, and Java.
- Wrote test cases for automated application testing tools.
- Participated in on-site and off-site requirements analysis.
- Launched a web-based tool to allow innovative businesses to conduct customer surveys with mobile phones; under budget and on time.
- Designed and implemented an automated cell phone call system to support a large company’s call center environment; reduced staff expenses by 80%.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 11
- Outperformed peers in computer science class; multi-talented, technically proficient, and maximized time spent on task.
- Produced programs to run between 18 and 24 hours daily while maintaining a healthy lifestyle, habits, and attitude.
- Created innovative cross-platform software applications for multiple clients.
- Applied knowledge of computer programming to secure an internship position with an IT company assisting the Army Medical Research and Materiel Command.
- Worked as a test developer for a huge corporation developing software for the US Army Space Operations Center in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mobile Application Developer Resume Sample 12
- Designed and Developed Web App (Android)
- Designed and developed Mobile App (iOS). Created HTML5 coding for both platforms.
- Created a customizable web tool for Mobile Application Development.
- Used Nginx HTTP server to decrease site load time.
- Worked with other team members in developing an app for a business owner client to help schedule appointments via social media. (Resulting app was created in partnership with other team members.
To work as one, a Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, mobile application development, computer science, or a related field is required. Mobile Application Developers must demonstrate knowledge of modern programming languages, UX/UI design, cross-platform development, app and software design, coding, as well as be creative, problem-solvers, and critical thinkers.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.