These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real City Manager resumes for your reference.
- Manages budget, priorities requirements, personnel actions and coordination with other agencies.
- Prioritizing critical public works activities and requirements within budgetary constraints.
- Develops personnel policies and a great working environment.
- Established strong working relationship with the local I.A.M. Business Agent.
- Sacramento Metropolitan Art Commission selection committee member for the purpose of selecting an artist for a Public Art commission.
- Successfully completed five California Highway Patrol Level-Three Audit inspections in four calendar years.
- Built relationships with customers and the community to promote long term business growth.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Consulted with businesses to supply accurate product and service information.
- Prospected and conducted face-to-face sales calls with business executives and directors throughout assigned territory.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting the annual operating and capital budgets.
- Work with City Council in identifying strategic partnership opportunities to sustain and enhance the community quality of life attractions and health amenities.
- Involve staff with developing strategies to improve operational processes and procedures and customer service.
- Increased efficiencies and reduced general fund expenses by 20% through privatization of various services.
- Secured a grant from Major League Baseball to assist in renovating two baseball fields.
- Currently overseeing the planning and construction of a new 7,200 square foot library facility.
- Established economic development department to market city and retain and recruit businesses.
- Created economic development incentives and abatement program to attract business investment.
- Negotiated economic incentives for construction of two four-story hotels in City (La Quinta & Comfort Inn Suites).
- Facilitated 56 home subdivision development including resolving platting, zoning and development standard items.
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Coordinate and supervise daily and weekly marketing times for myself and all employees.
- Development of spreadsheets to track cold calls and sales calls for myself as well as all employees.
- Daily use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Task Handler to stay organized and keep on top of deadlines for reports and various job duties of management.
- Oversee tenant relations and management of senior housing communities totaling 800+units.
- Hold bottom line responsibility for end-to-end property management functions, including resident relations, facility security/ maintenance, and oversight of contracted services.
- Maintain proactive focus on sustaining full occupancy levels.
- Conducts clerical, administration, and customer service duties, that are specialized for municipal services.
- Draft by-laws and agendas for the town or city council.
- Record the minutes of a council meeting, responds to official correspondence.
- Prepares reports about civic needs and maintains fiscal accounts and records.
- High level account management and coached community manager on day to day account management.
- Ensure financial and growth goals are met, including reporting weekly progress against goals to co- founders.
- Develop company operational processes/standards and assisting in re-organization of company repository.
- Managed a team of 10, training on brand, situational awareness and ensuring quick growth.
- Manage a team of 12 field technicians, staff schedules, warehouse inventory as well as handle any customer escalations.
- Work service repair calls, fix broken springs, cables, programming remotes and adjusting safety eyes.
- Install new and replacement openers, doors, sections and tracks.
- Measure spaces for quotes; provide on-site troubleshooting and customer service.