A Peoplesoft database administrator uses the Peoplesoft platform to optimize business productivity and performance. They use the platform to streamline business operations and accelerate performance, and they must monitor Peoplesoft databases and servers, fix server issues, conduct routine server testing, and build and support online applications.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Peoplesoft Dba Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Peoplesoft Dba resumes for your reference.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 1
- Effectively maintained customer records and company files in a timely manner, setting up and removing data from a database.
- Effectively tracked program updates and kept current with new technologies, staying up-to-date on available information regarding deadlines for delivery of requested documents.
- Effectively implemented World Wide Web internet services.
- Supported customer service to enhance business procedures.
- Optimized function of the point of sales program to enhance sales goals.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 2
- Provided efficient problem resolution by developing scripts and procedures to correct anomalies in batch processing.
- Reduced Peoplesoft application downtime by mentoring support staff members.
- Recognized for outstanding quality; received Platinum Award for achieving 99.97% Peoplesoft application uptime.
- Recognized for outstanding overall performance; received team award for producing 2,000 reports daily with 99% accuracy, less than 1% error rate.
- Achieved award for reducing lead times; reduced the time taken to develop reports from 8 hours to 25 minutes.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 3
- Suggested change of database structure that saved the company $10,000 annually; received letter of commendation from the corporate director.
- Resolved Peoplesoft application issue in less than one hour; recognized by corporate director for best-in-class performance and customer service.
- Expertly managed and resolved Peoplesoft technical and operational issues and offered recommendations to enhance the application.
- Authored comprehensive training materials for end users; highlighted critical issues and resolutions on a timely basis.
- Initiated process to revise the Peoplesoft application at the request of the CIO; received top-notch ratings on an annual performance review.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 4
- Voted as a valued employee for outstanding performance.
- Wrote a Peoplesoft program to track loan application status.
- Performed a variety of duties including training, data entry, and customer service.
- Worked with consulting company to create web site for employees to log onto and update their contact information.
- Received outstanding quality award; tracked loan status through the use of an integrated SSRS solution.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 5
- Achieved top percentile ranking in proficiency testing for Peoplesoft; consistently ranked among the top individuals with expertise in PeopleSoft.
- Awarded the K2R award for excellence in monitoring changes to an enterprise system; recognized by peers as one of five most knowledgeable individuals for Peoplesoft.
- Achieved 99% accuracy rating analyzing data relating to offshore inventory; recognized by MIS department for outstanding work at identifying and resolving inventory anomalies with Oracle programs.
- Provided analysis of data relating to retail store inventories; worked directly with senior managers to identify trends regarding inventories, ultimately reducing cost of lost or misplaced inventory by $250,000 per year.
- Achieved award for resolving inventory discrepancies; resolved issues relating to retail store inventory, thereby saving the company $50,000 through reduced purchasing fees.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 6
- Provided application support for a medium-size company; effectively resolved issues related to the daily operations of every department.
- Effectively maintained and monitored business processes and data; frequently reviewed and documented software and hardware upgrades.
- Supervised IT department team; supported end-user computing activities across the enterprise.
- Mentored new employees; coordinated the implementation of new software applications.
- Recruited, interviewed, screened, and selected candidates for open positions based on job specifications as well as assessed candidate qualifications using appropriate tools.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 7
- Detailed, maintained, and updated loan documents according to loan guidelines; provided accurate data for processing; met strict deadlines.
- Researched potential clients for new business; effectively marketed the company to prospective clients.
- Effectively protected company’s database; complied with company’s policies and procedures. Performed error-free backups of designated designated databases in order to protect company information.
- Provided outstanding customer service to customers by providing quick response times in all cases, researching solutions for customers’ problems, and providing solution suggestions when needed.
- Performed in all activities with in call monitoring per Department’s Mission Statement.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 8
- Learned to use PeopleSoft application system.
- Managed databases by designing and implementing SQL queries for data retrieval.
- Collaborated with the financial institution’s human resources department in ensuring data integrity during employee updates.
- Upgraded database systems according to clients’ needs; maintained database integrity by ensuring invalid transactions did not occur.
- Obtained certification in June 2000 that enables quick response when dealing with critical situations.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 9
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of all data base entries.
- Identified errors in the Peoplesoft package and resolved discrepancies.
- Assessed problems surrounding project development, including scope changes, cost overruns, schedule delays, process bottlenecks, program performance issues, staffing issues.
- Developed training materials based on user requirements for Data Base Administration product knowledge.
- Gathered design requirements for system reports.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 10
- Communicated with the customer throughout the loan process, developing a personal relationship.
- Developed an email marketing program, allowing for daily communication/update on the status of the loan.
- Developed monthly newsletter for customers to stay abreast of updates on loans and special programs.
- Built a Web site which allowed customers to track loan status online. Communicated regularly with clients about progress of their applications. Continually upgraded technology system which increased efficiencies and streamlining processes.
- Selected as top 20% percentile in receiving revenue share distribution during fiscal year 2013, up 1 point from fiscal year 2012 revenue distribution rate.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 11
- Scanned and organized data, prepared queries, stored and retrieved data for analysis.
- Designed, created, and implemented reports that demonstrated strong language skills in both written and oral presentations.
- Facilitated implementation of software modules for document libraries using VBA programming under the direction of the DBA team lead.
- Performed update to server systems including product purchasing, upgrading softwares/upgrades, installing operating systems (SUSE Linux) on servers.
- Provided support to users of Peoplesoft with programming issues or applications not known how to use; provided guidance to self-trained users on how to use Peoplesoft features.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 12
- Recognized as outstanding performance as a team member for call monitoring and instruction. Successfully trained other trainees.
- Received award for achieving and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a loan.
- Recognized as outstanding performance as a call monitoring Superstar; recognized for achievement by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance. Actively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service. Founded the Call Monitoring Team, which was recognized for achievement by the Regional Manager for out- standing performance.
- Maintained a customer-friendly environment in all departments by ensuring a safe and secure environment for customers.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 13
- Trained co-workers to use PeopleSoft, completed all documentation, and achieved customer satisfaction for applications affected by data conversion.
- Provided training to employees on PeopleSoft 8.54 applications; assisted with creating custom applications and modified existing ones as needed.
- Determined changes to the design of forms using PeopleSoft Designer; developed programming guidelines and performed testing on forms resulting from those changes.
- Maintained the integrity of our Peoplesoft data by ensuring that all users had adequate permissions and understanding of application rules and relationships.
- Resolved problems with backend changes, such as new tables and indexes, resulting in longer batch times but no negative impact on production users.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 14
- Created new fields to improve the functionality of the source system for general ledger account postings using COBOL and SQL.
- Migrated data from two legacy systems into a new highly available and secure platform.
- Tested new web-based application, ensuring successful integration of applications and access by users.
- Worked with team to integrate 20 legacy systems into a centralized mainframe, including outputting consistent customer data for marketing efforts.
- Implemented PeopleSoft financials for more than 300 companies within Time Warner; completed project on schedule.
Peoplesoft Dba Resume Sample 15
- Actively participated in the development, enhancement, and support of database software including all platform enhancement.
- Provided immediate support to all field staff including data entry, system configurations, troubleshooting, and installing new roles.
- Designed and implemented process to ensure availability of the network environment.
- Met deadlines for tasks by planning out processes with accuracy.
- Used various tools to implement various procedures to help improve the functionality of the department.
Peoplesoft DBAs typically need a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field of study, as well as extensive training and familiarity with Peoplesoft technologies. They must demonstrate expert-level IT proficiencies, willingness to teach coworkers about the platform, organized thinking, problem-solving skills, maintenance methodology, quality control, and forward planning.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.