Marketing Administrative Assistants provide support to the marketing team. Their duties include receiving and placing phone calls, scheduling appointments, organizing documents, mailing, faxing, and arranging correspondence, marketing through social media, preparing and processing legal documents, and attending meetings.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Marketing Administrative Assistant resumes for your reference.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Planned, organized, and executed the system for annual events to raise funds for Leukemia.
- Provided weekly updates on marketing activities to members of company management team.
- Participated in cross-departmental projects involving business partners, customers, and international offices.
- Identified potential sales channels by researching four companies’ products; increased sales by 30% within first quarter.
- Developed invaluable organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Greeted and acknowledged new clients, attended meetings on behalf of the Vice President.
- Researched and verified data for audits of Fortune 500 companies.
- Maintained a tenuous network of global business partners during international association conferences.
- Provided comprehensive customer service to clients while maintaining a high level of organizational efficiency in a team environment which fostered interdepartmental cooperation and an increase in productivity.
- Met all deadlines for projects and began several major marketing campaigns.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Increased sales from $2.5 million to $3 million in one year by creating a targeted marketing campaign and implementing new marketing techniques, such as trade shows and special sales promotions.
- Provided administrative support for marketing department including proofreading, mailing, faxing, photocopying, typing letters and reports.
- Collaborated on the distribution of press releases that generated positive responses from media outlets at a ratio 4 times greater than industry standard.
- Identified a need in the marketplace for an innovative product with specific consumer appeal; managed design team to develop prototype in six weeks time frame with no budget or company resources.
- Spearheaded the development of advertising concepts by organizing abilities of all department members; increased awareness of product by over 200%.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Met yearly objectives on time, completing 30% more than required by the Marketing Department.
- Enriched company newsletter with engaging stories and articles of interest to over 500 employees around the world.
- Managed successful yearly conferences for various levels of management and staff and served as a liaison between conference suppliers and departmental executives.
- Highly praised customer service skills resulted in retention of customers throughout construction phases of three large projects; completed projects within budget during an economic downturn.
- Recognized for excellence regarding timely proposal preparation; met new deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Performed a wide range of general office duties, including filing, faxing, photocopying, and mailing.
- Provided excellence in customer service by maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information and following proper communication channels.
- Identified ways to increase productivity by streamlining processes in order to decrease costs.
- Reduced project time from three months to less than two weeks by applying creative problem-solving skills to eliminate obstacles.
- Improved department workflow with strategic planning for transition between projects; received special recognition from the Vice President of Marketing for my contributions resulting in increased sales revenue within my first year on the job.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Prepared and filed correspondence. Proofread and edited documents for grammar and spelling errors.
- Provided administrative assistance to project staff, including scheduling appointments and arranging travel.
- Managed organization’s online presence; increased website hits by 20 percent during three months.
- Coordinated with Executive Board to facilitate status reports for Annual Meeting; increased attendance by 40 percent from previous year.
- Facilitated organization’s public relations efforts by designing comprehensive marketing plan that included social media strategy, grants writing, volunteer outreach, event planning, fundraising opportunities, newsletter development, research studies.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Assisted the sales force in the implementation of sales strategies to increase market share and/or profitability.
- Managed marketing initiatives; planned, organized, and executed company events for customers.
- Mentored young associates; trained new hires by providing guidance on departmental procedures, product knowledge, customer relations skills, and personal appearance standards.
- Promoted quality improvement through implementation of basic statistical analysis tools (e.g., control charts) to monitor process performance in order to achieve effectiveness objectives during temp assignment at a call center.
- Directed administrative support staff activities to include budget development, reporting requirements for assigned program areas, correspondence preparation, filing system management & maintenance, data entry, equipment usage, and the development of software applications used for entering data into corporate databases.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Promoted to lead administrative assistant via merit-based promotion.
- Provided valuable input related to the design of multiple marketing materials including flyers, brochures, direct mailers, posters, presentations for EMEA region meetings.
- Created 3D rendering models for executive review; created executive floor map layouts complete with furniture/art placement for projected ROI by revenue center.
- Grew departmental budget by 10%; proposed new product packaging designs and displays which increased sales 20% among top 5 retail chains.
- Authored marketing blog reaching over 2000 unique views monthly; received recognition from Vice President as website’s most valuable contributor in 2013.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Developed marketing material for their department including advertiser, contract types, brochures.
- Conducted market research for new product launch; analyzed survey results to help determine the need for different advertising media.
- Prepared weekly reports on departments’ performance for management meeting; identified potential areas of risk and opportunity.
- Reduced time spent by 40% in data entry operations by researching employee files prior to filing the required forms.
- Assisted with redesigning workflow process that will reduce costly printing errors by 25%; made recommendations that will effectively increase efficiency.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Obtain a competitive edge for my State Fair Exhibit Company by marketing to major corporations, businesses, and schools.
- Assorted marketing tasks of the marketing manager of the exhibit company after being promoted from entry level marketing assistant position. Managed E-commerce business of 3 web-based e-stores totaling $95 million in annual revenue. Organized and installed exhibits with a team of approximately 20 employees.
- Compiled data from website visitors to produce state Fair ranking lists via Google Analytics; increase attendance at fairs by 10 % or more each year.
- Acquired company’s first international client base for an exhibition within 9 months; renewed contract with existing clients because many were pleased with creative ideas realized.
- Gained approval of the vice president of sales to organize an international trade show; contracted twice as many clients who exhibited at the fair than in previous years.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Utilized extensive computer skills to organize, prioritize, and generate action items for the president of international marketing firm.
- Assigned customized log-in credentials to each member of executive cabinet; increased security by limiting access to system features only authorized persons should use.
- Conferred with clients on potentials for company expansion into Asia while promoting positive cultural appreciation.
- Raised awareness among members of the Christian community about the benefits of university Bible study course by securing over fifty registrants within weeks after launch.
- Erected Ten Commandments monument in local park; sought sponsorship through city council resolution without government funding for minimal costs due to donation submissions from business sponsors.
To work as a Marketing Administrative Assistant you need to have a Bachelor’s Degree and have at least 1 year of experience in marketing. Marketing Administrative Assistants must demonstrate professional demeanor, attention to detail, ability to work independently, multitask, excellent organizational skills, strong team player, positivity, and creativity.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.