International Sales Managers direct a company’s sales division by setting goals and provide advice to representatives on sales and performance. Their duties include coordinating the operations of the sales department, establishing goals, monitoring the volume of sales from staff members, review progress reports, monitor and evaluate their progress, and supervise a sales staff.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best International Sales Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real International Sales Manager resumes for your reference.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 1
- Managed and successfully led a team to increase international sales by 37% within the first quarter of the year.
- Increased revenue by 30% in one month, and closed $27,000 in business in two months.
- Increased international sales revenue 34% over the previous year’s performance.
- Marketed the company product to an additional 40 countries within three years.
- Achieved directorship in Sales Management for five consecutive quarters; received national recognition for outstanding achievement in directing an expanding company.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 2
- Achieved top sales producer status and achieved 25% sale volume growth for product line.
- Improved and expanded scope of six divisions, drawing on instincts and intuition to develop relationships with key business contacts worldwide.
- Achieved top sales producer status and achieved 25% growth in sales volume for product line.
- Achieved number one position in the U.S. for annual revenue growth among all direct selling companies.
- Spent time as a top-performing regional sales manager, serving as a bridge between the office and field during international expansion of company’s product lines.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 3
- Managed and supervised a team of over 30 sales representatives including an international office.
- Followed up on leads and closed sales while staying in close contact with the customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Achieved top sales target, exceeding expectations of previous year by over 25 %.
- Recognized for outstanding performance by senior management for achieving increased revenue from increased territory coverage, increased number of new business clients, and increase in existing client base.
- Received Top Performer award from Sales Director for a record third consecutive year in a row.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 4
- Increased sales volume by 37% in one year; gained recognition as “Sales Star” by the Sales Director.
- Identified, trained, and monitored sales agents in ten countries across six time zones for progress toward sales goals.
- Recognized as the top sales agent for meeting sales goals; personally recruited three new agents.
- Achieved reputation as an expert negotiator; received order for $690,000 supply contract with a major customer after lengthy negotiations.
- Efficiently coordinated international team of twenty-five agents through continuous communication regarding price quotations, customer orders, and delivery schedules.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 5
- Generated sales revenues of $2,000,000; first year as an international sales account manager.
- Achieved first-year goals of $1,500,000 in new sales; awarded bonus for exceeding annual sales goals fifteen weeks early.
- Reorganized and streamlined sales territories for better coverage of major customers; costs were reduced by $800,000 per year.
- Obtained new customers including the largest hotel chain in the world; marketing costs were cut by 15% during reorganization phase.
- Re-engineered credit application process to increase customer satisfaction levels by 200%; implemented “Fast Track” customer service program to increase account loyalty and referrals.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 6
- Achieved sales goals, established new accounts, maintained relationships with customers, and developed new business relationships.
- Actively solicited orders for company product during weekly cold-calling campaign; increased revenue by 25%.
- Strengthened management skills through daily communication with customers via telephone and fax.
- Demonstrated organizational ability to handle multiple priorities including effective scheduling to optimize travel schedule.
- Provided direction and motivation to subordinates resulting in departmental growth of 30% or more.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 7
- Generated top national sales volume while consistently improving the territory’s bottom line.
- Planned & managed company project budgets of 85 million dollars.
- Recognized for generating the most revenue of any state within the company.
- Achieved award for top sales performer in the nation during calendar year, 2003.
- Won award for outstanding performance in territory exceeding all goals and establishing new revenue records.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 8
- Maintained high sales for product lines in work environment of busy call center.
- Articulated sales strategies to sales staff, and assisted with account development and maintenance.
- Accomplished 100% annual sales volume increase for assigned geographic territory.
- Accomplished 100% annual expense reduction through the seminar department, including staff training participation program and group luncheons and dinners.
- Certified and licensed agent in two states to sell and represent the products of third party companies.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 9
- Increased sales of 35% for one product line by implementing a 3-point plan that included new manufacturer contacts, personalized sales presentations, and gaining premier shelf placement.
- Exceeded sales quota by 25% for 3 consecutive quarters by incorporating new product designs with existing concrete masonry products within budget constraints.
- Recognized as Regional Outstanding Sales Representative for local area during one fiscal year of consistent monthly growth of increasing sales figures.
- Participated in two international trade shows, including booth rental costs, travel, and accommodations to establish new contact with distributors of foreign countries.
- Increased sales of three product lines from $1.5M to $2.4M by initiating a cooperative strategy with multi-national competitors, resulting in non-competitive bids and profits for all parties involved.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 10
- Managed a staff of six people from one country all over the world.
- Directed the training and delivery of seminars and workshops to enhance sales performance, customer relations, marketing, and product knowledge.
- Participated in advanced management courses through American Management Association and National Council for Professional Selling.
- Spent seven months in Eastern Europe learning new ways to market products locally and internationally.
- Acquired sales volume of $200,000 on products that were not even available for sale at home.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 11
- Generated $100,000 in gross revenue for the company, which is a new record total for the region.
- Directed marketing team in preparation of 3 international trade shows that expounded on company’s products and services.
- Transitioned company to more efficient warehousing methods; developed new methods to enhance quality of service and save money on packaging materials.
- Envigorated sales team morale by personally training each sales person to achieve more than ever before; developed outlooks of enthusiastic positive attitude towards selling products.
- Redirected software sales department’s primary focus on the development of full-scale client profiles that includes key client characteristics and demographic patterns.
International Sales Manager Resume Sample 12
- Traveled to the Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, South Africa, and Singapore to sell products.
- Created training programs for sales managers across the world.
- Initiated communication between all sales managers in Asia, Europe, and South America so they could market products together.
- Admitted all product lines to over 5o countries over the past three years.
- Satisified clients with outstanding performance by meeting or exceeding their expectations of what was offered by their brand. Attended customer meetings regularly; provided feedback on product quality and service quality for countries that he had traveled to previously.
To work as an International Sales Manager you must have a Bachelor’s in business administration or a related field or complete a Certified International Sales Manager (C.I.S.M.) from the American Certification Institute.International Sales Managers must demonstrate good judgement, handling stress, communication, people skills, sales, flexibility, management, and building relationship with clients.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.