The Oracle Financial Consultant manages the requirements and functions for Oracle financial projects. Their duties include writing business requirement documentation, assisting in the design and implementation of oracle financial projects, providing suggestions for optimal performance, resolving technical and operational problems in a timely fashion, and responding to customer concerns.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Oracle Financial Consultant resumes for your reference.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Provided consulting service to internal users and assisted in training them for improved knowledge and use of Oracle financial applications.
- Developed a working knowledge of complex accounting software as part of an onsite contract at a major insurance company.
- Offered remote technical support to resolve problems concerning installation, testing, and conversions from Access to Oracle via phone and NetMeeting sessions.
- Conducted educational seminars on topics including general ledger functionality, accounts payable/receivable processing, customized reports generation using Crystal Reports 9i, and SQL studies.
- Revised the design document for a new legacy system that generated monthly management reporting financials for senior management from the data warehouse built from PeopleSoft EBS.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Developed best practices in sales, marketing and team building for complex sales organization.
- Grew the company’s business by over 27% during challenging economic times.
- Closed $10 million account while managing multiple high end accounts totaling $60+ million dollars in annual revenue.
- Recognized as a “delight to work with” executive by all reports, managers and peers alike.
- Strong leadership abilities were recognized through significant promotions working in a fast-paced environment that required quick adaptation to new systems and rules.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Was promoted within six months of joining Oracle for my ability to provide leadership and guidance on all sales appointments.
- Utilized thorough knowledge of company’s products, tools, methodologies, and professional services to develop strong customer relationships; earned the “Oracle Best Advisor” award for 2010.
- Promoted to leadership position after excelling in field training program; recruited two additional advisors into new financial consulting division.
- Created an industry-leading web application that allowed customers access to accurate product information at their fingertips; recognized by top executives for providing world class customer service.
- Mentored five junior representatives through extensive on-the-job training while demonstrating outstanding computer skills.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Selected, researched, analyzed and explained data to a select group of senior management team members.
- Exceeded quota by 19% annually while maintaining top level performance in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Identified an opportunity for process optimization which saved the company $11M annually while maintaining service levels.
- Authored three-part research paper on results from social media monitoring strategy which was presented at international conference attended by 1000+ people.
- Presented financial consulting concepts to Fortune 100 CFO’s across multiple regions.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Responded to 2,000 service requests within the first 30 days of employment resulting in high customer satisfaction rating.
- Delivered financial reports to multiple clients in less than 24 hours; recognized by the Vice President of Oracle Corporation.
- Presented company savings plan at regional seminar resulting in high rating from participants surveyed.
- Enhanced profit margin for five pharmaceutical companies after negotiating better contract with suppliers saving $1,000,000 annually.
- Grew average account size twofold; enhanced profitability of accounts through excellent service and personal interaction with all contacts.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Provided expert guidance and support to key decision-makers within large companies on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
- Implemented Oracle Financial Applications for Fortune 500 organizations; implemented new system, trained company staff.
- Gained significant experience working with some of the largest pharmaceutical medical device distributors; formulated requirements, designed and developed both new as well as enhanced modules.
- Conceived a strategy for leveraging cost savings by recommending the right technology solutions that would minimize post implementation risk and maximizing return on investment across multiple platforms.
- Facilitated group discussions on current issues facing healthcare organizations worldwide including reimbursement and industry best practices during presentations for medical conferences.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Implemented new ideas to provide increased revenue for company, including one-on-one training, the development of a newsletter, and training videos.
- Saved company $20 million by streamlining processes that allowed us to close transactions more quickly.
- Introduced new technologies that have effectively streamlined existing processes across all departments.
- Recognized as one of Oracle’s top sales consultants for three consecutive years.
- Contributed approaches and methodologies used in an upcoming book on Sales Consulting; presented at trade conferences worldwide.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Provided financial support and guidance for over $650,000,000 in financing activities including public and private debt offerings as well as asset-backed securities.
- Developed working relationships nationwide with C-level officials at regional brokerage firms, investment banks, trust companies, insurance carriers, and hedge funds.
- Expanded client roster by 40% within 1 year; recognized by Executive Management Team and received a 50% Raise and Promotion.
- Assisted multiple clients with many billions of dollars in arranging equity capital for acquisitions and expansion; optioned the best opportunities to maximize client success.
- Delivered excellent results through judgmental decision making based on thorough market knowledge; implemented strategies that led to first-quarter revenue growth.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Provided financial consulting for small to midsize organizations with annual revenues from $5 million to $50 million.
- Trained, managed and mentored a team of consultants resulting in a 400 percent increase in consulting business volume over a three-year period.
- Identified key areas of focus including revenue growth, cost reduction, process reengineering, and information technology optimization.
- Authored numerous documentation products used as input for Oracle Corp.’s product management team; developing new financial software products for users.
- Contributed 25 technical proposals; increased win percentage by 40 percent; attaining an 85 percent close rate on bids submitted thereafter.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Streamlined entire order to cash process for the whole banking system and enabled the approach to be rolled out as a global solution.
- Launched new products in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and America receiving 1+ million dollars revenue from first phase alone.
- Authored two books related to finance that have been used as guides by college graduates pursuing business degrees.
- Introduced a methodology that has gained international praise for simplifying complex financial information into simple user-friendly terms.
- Offered advice on potential investment opportunities during national address at World Economic Forum meeting which reaped over 3 billion dollars in aid relief funds within 24 hours of speech.
Oracle Financial Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Provided consulting services to over 100 clients in the areas of operations, finance, and business development.
- Prepared more than 10 monthly reports for management to assist with day-to-day activities making recommendations which increased client’s efficiencies by 15%.
- Authored articles on data warehouse subjects for publication in trade journals.
- Adept at simplifying complex financial concepts during presentations given before large audiences at international conferences.
- Increased new opportunities for potential clients after giving talks at professional seminars on best practices strategies within the industry.
To work as an Oracle Financial Consultant, you need a bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science or Technology. The Oracle Financial Consultant must have attention to detail, detailed computer software experience, leadership skills, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, ability to write detailed instructions, computer programming knowledge, and a complete understanding of financial systems.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.