These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Hvac Sample resumes for your reference.
- Order any supplies or equipment needed for HVAC maintenance or installation as needed.
- Respond to emergency situations in order to resolve issues on an immediate basis.
- Determine need for upgrading HVAC systems and recommend next steps to take necessary actions.
- Maintaining the entire office Building, residence, facilities and conduct general inspection of all units.
- Responsible in repairing Operational condition such as Air handling units, VFD, VAV, Circulating pumps, Electrical and Mechanical job.
- Preventive maintenance and general servicing of all split a/c, package type units including Mechanical and Electrical works.
- Responsible in Trouble shooting and repairing York Chiller, Air stack Chiller, Hot/Cold pumps and Controls.
- Effective in installing and troubleshooting heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units.
- Adept at balancing air and water treatment systems in accordance to HVAC protocols.
- Core understanding of determining causes of malfunctions and correcting them properly.
- Exceptional knowledge of providing technical assistant with the design and implementation of HVAC systems.
- Strong background in reading and interpreting instructions and safety procedures associated with HVAC processes.
- Work directly with commercial engineers while learning sequence of operation in regards to software.
- Pinpointing malfunctioning areas, diagnose, replace, or instal faulty or new equipment.
- Instal residential and commercial equipment on a deadline basis.
- Receive work orders from supervisor, perform task plant wide according to work order.
- Communicate with supervisors on job progress and relay part information if something needs to be ordered to complete the task.
- Most of all equipment serviced/ repaired is commercial/industrial package units, split systems and chillers.
- With the exception of some residential equipment not located near the process area.
- Performed all brazing tasks in accordance with safety rules and precautions.
- Documented technical data and events ensuring precision of final reports.
- Collaborated with business development, tracked assets, personnel and budget and generated final ticket for customers.
- Installed and maintained diverse heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Ensured that all installations were done in accordance to the set standards.
- Ordered any supplies or equipment needed for HVAC maintenance or installation as needed.
- Investigated major malfunctions and breakdowns of heating, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
- Inspected and tested refrigeration systems, safety devices and controls.
- Tested chemical levels in refrigerators and freezers to verify compliance with regulations.
- Maintain the air condition units, by changing the filters, checking and verifying the air pressure levels.
- Maintained the inventory for the parts needed to maintain the air conditioning units.
- Verified on a time schedule the refrigerant levels for all the units in the buildings.
- Install complete HVAC units etc.. packaged, splits, ductless ranging in tonnage and btu’s.
- Trouble shoot and rectify various electrical issues using schematics, wire diagrams, and circuitry diagrams.
- Removed and replaced compressors, condenser fans motors, condensing unit, TXV’s, indoor blowers and evaporators.
- Installation of tank and tank-less water heaters and heating/ac units.
- Assist with City inspections- electrical, sweating copper, zoning, cutting, threading and installing gas pipes.
- Assist when needed in the warehouse with organization of supplies and pull sheets for future projects.
- Maintain environmental conditions by installing and maintaining both heating and cooling systems.
- Assess existing HVAC systems to determine viability and requirements for maintenance.
- Record readings and thermostats adjust of HVAC systems to provide optimum value to customers.
- Confer with customers to gauge their HVAC needs and provide them with possible solutions based on their budgets.