Premise Technicians provide safe installation of internet, cable, and phone lines for customers of telecommunication companies. Their duties include testing, installing, removing, rearranging, and repairing connections from in the home to the broadband connection, and then teaching customers how to use the products.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Premise Technician Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Premise Technician resumes for your reference.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 1
- Provided traffic control and parking enforcement services for various projects and facilities.
- Made minor repairs to electrical, plumbing, gas, or mechanical systems on various projects and facilities.
- Updated code compliance with electrical, plumbing, gas, or mechanical systems on various projects and facilities.
- Participated in the development of annual plans for the Department of Education’s technological programs.
- Performed minor repair work on a wide variety of projects and facilities.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 2
- Serviced existing CATV system and repaired problems in a timely manner according to manufacturer’s and National Television Systems Committee standards.
- Design, install, and test cable TV and satellite terminals; analyzed frequencies for optimum reception.
- Explained equipment operation to customers who called about faulty signals or programming errors.
- Resolved complaints concerning poor reception at customer sites; demonstrated equipment operation involving satellite dish installations.
- Tracked and documented daily expenses related to fieldwork; met monthly budget goals under tight supervision by management.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 3
- Maintained classrooms, stairwells, restrooms, locked offices, gymnasiums, academic areas, and parking lots in a safe and clean manner.
- Routinely assisted other employees with a variety of tasks including carpentry and HVAC.
- Demonstrated care for students by keeping them safe during evacuations for fire alarms or bomb threats.
- Trained the newest employees on equipment use to keep equipment maintained at the highest standards of quality performance.
- Earned exceptional work supervisor award for maintaining plumbing systems on campus buildings and all school district vehicles.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 4
- Recognized for consistently exceeding quality and safety standards of operations; achieved award for outstanding production.
- Served as primary maintenance technician for over fifteen years; contributed to the implementation of procedures by which the building’s systems were maintained at peak efficiency.
- Distinguished myself from peers through the application of personal organizational methods; maintained a detailed record of inspection data, repair orders, and management communications.
- Optimized technical training through citations and recommendations from customers; implemented management strategies to improve customer relations.
- Certified as a licensed plumber by completing over 500 hours of technical training in all aspects of professional plumbing practices.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 5
- Compiled, corrected, and updated all maintenance records for the building.
- Verified equipment and personnel inventories for equipment mechanics.
- Performed regular maintenance on equipment to prolong its useful life.
- Appeared in front of the two school boards in regards to safety issues and emergency procedures.
- Participated in annual preventative maintenance programs to inspect and maintain plumbing, electrical wiring, roofs, faucets, etc., as required by local codes.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 6
- Diagnosed and repaired a variety of HVAC systems, including refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, ventilating systems, boilers, and pipe fitting.
- Resolved client maintenance requirements and questions regarding routine building operations.
- Provided service to over 5,000 customers; provided maintenance services to 60+ educational facilities. (Air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and fire suppression repairs and inspections.)
- Worked as a team member with my manager to complete the daily punch list of tasks; worked in both commercial and residential buildings.
- Maintained a “no call” status with the service area. (No calls were received during working hours.)
Premise Technician Resume Sample 7
- Served as an apprentice with a full-time maintenance worker for six months under the supervision of a senior technician.
- Maintain and repair work on appliances, computers, and other devices in educational facilities; provide hands-on training for students to ensure proper maintenance of expensive technology.
- Prepared plumbing systems for installation by experienced plumbers. Plumbing systems include installation, repair, and maintenance of hot water heaters and pumps.
- Corrected electrical wiring as needed to maintain safe operation of school structures; follow safety guidelines to ensure equipment safety.
- Utilized public relations skills, including telephone and in-person customer service to communicate with customers, providing information regarding repair work, including preparation for long-term repair, or temporary maintenance services.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 8
- Utilized IQ test to determine employee’s physical fitness; provided training for employees involved in heavy equipment operations.
- Mentored team members in company’s policy, procedures and safety culture; set up new equipment for first time use.
- Achieved award for ground testing, equipment maintenance, and safety compliance.
- Realized potential of employee while teaching self-discipline and responsibility in a team environment.
- Received award for exceptional job performance; effectively coordinated with other departments to prevent loss of company property during construction projects.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 9
- Created and corrected maps for over 200 subdivisions, including new construction and additions to existing developments.
- Performed special landscaping tasks for a park setting.
- Supervised grounds crews and maintenance staff on projects in the building/construction field.
- Designed and Supervised Construction Projects while at High School; demonstrated attention to detail on high school projects.
- Received departmental award for excellence in work performance; performed related duties throughout the six years of employment on this project.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 10
- Prepared and inspected projects for full completion.
- Received “Outstanding” rating from supervisors for each project – timely, on-time completion, and low cost estimate.
- Indispensable employee who served as a major force in the success of his team and supervisor.The effort was enthusiastic, positive, creative, positive and productive.
- Supervised on-site maintenance staff; cultivated an atmosphere conducive to teamwork and mutual respect by encouraging ideas in new positions to develop skills and contacts.
- Questioned past assumptions to gain understanding of patterns that impacted customer satisfaction.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 11
- Reconditioned 404 AC motors, 350 DC motors, and 1,239 linear actuators by replacing defective bearings and worn-out brushes.
- Replaced all electrical wiring in the building to conform with the National Electrical Code; eliminated the need for future repairs due to faulty wiring.
- Stabilized plumbing leaks caused by a faulty valve after locating two sources of leaks.
- Aided in bringing attention to less-than-ethical employees resulting in their termination based upon general management observation; discovered financial discrepancies that enabled management to recover losses during audits.
- Provided 24/7 service to other buildings in the office park by responding to customer complaints, maintenance emergencies, and equipment shutdowns.
Premise Technician Resume Sample 12
- Performed quality repairs of HVAC and refrigeration equipment, air conditioners, and freezers; completed tasks in a timely manner while maximizing effectiveness.
- Monitored thermostat readings and repaired indoor air temperature issues in a timely manner; completed tasks in a timely manner while maximizing effectiveness.
- Installed hundreds of new HVAC systems to homes, businesses, and apartments within the cities limits; completed projects in a timely manner while maximizing effectiveness.
- Served as the lead technician for three different contractors during eight years of home maintenance; completed tasks in a timely manner while maximizing effectiveness.
- Performed maintenance and repair of oil heaters, water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners, refrigerators, and heat pumps; completed tasks in a timely manner while maximizing effectiveness.
To work as a premise technician, a degree is not required but is encouraged from a certification, associates, or bachelor’s program related to the electronics field. Premise technicians must show strong skills in communication, problem-solving, safety standards, technical support, resilience in tough weather conditions, independency, and fast integration in new work environments.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.