Also as Officer Managers, they are responsible for managing offices and ensuring that all office operations and procedures are in compliance. Some of their duties include managing, tracking, and filing correspondence, managing personnel in offices, assisting with record maintenance, providing phone and e-mail etiquette, and handling office accounting.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Administrative Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Administrative Manager resumes for your reference.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 1
- Developed and implemented a new purchasing plan for the office equipment and supplies.
- Maintained office and maintained close relationships with all of the vendors.
- Researched and wrote policies that established staffing, compensation, benefits, and more.
- Organized and maintained logistics for staff training programs.
- Trained staff on new company logistics such as handling warehouse orders more efficiently, relieving some of the workload of warehouse personnel.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 2
- Consolidated multiple database systems for easy access by ordering supplies, registering patients, communicating with patients, which increased patient load up to 25% while decreasing the medical clinic’s overhead by 10%.
- Identified areas of cost-saving opportunities by setting up a Web site to connect local businesses with product vendors.
- Increased productivity of Accounts Receivable clerks by implementing an online payment network to reduce the time it took to process payments.
- Standardized filing procedures in order to ensure customer satisfaction during peak times when daily patient flow exceeded 15% over capacity.
- Implemented a new time management strategy for staff that allowed for more efficient use of office supplies while improving overall customer service.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 3
- Managed the organization’s database, system, and telephone systems.
- Assisted in resolving problems, financial and otherwise; dealt with internal employees and customers.
- Developed training curriculums for internal relations personnel.
- Effectively administered budgeting process for all departments within the organization.
- Supervised staff that provided clerical services to the organization during the year at a relatively low cost per employee.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 4
- Supervised the training, development, and motivation of three administrative assistants; met with each team member weekly to discuss goals, share accomplishments, offer assistance.
- Wrote employee evaluation forms; counseled employees on areas in which they needed to improve; participated in company-wide training sessions.
- Collaborated with CEO to organize corporate conference; set agenda for attendees; coordinated conference facility; scheduled conference speaker.
- Promoted to Head of Administrative Division during 30% increase in departmental production over previous quarter.
- Increased efficiency in accounting department by 50% while decreasing staff by 15%.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 5
- Supervised and administered payroll for a staff of fifteen.
- Managed two typical call-center operating systems, recording twelve hundred calls daily.
- Coordinated staff of nine for a typical day without exceeding typical call quotas.
- Scheduled annual accounting reports to include financial statements and general ledger reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner to meet external auditing firm deadlines.
- Negotiated contracts to increase mutual benefits between law firm and various suppliers while minimizing risks associated with an unstable economy.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 6
- Selected and supervised a staff of ten employees.
- Managed a staff of more than twenty employees.
- Effectively trained and mentored co-workers regarding accurate data entry methods.
- Initiated the recruitment, assessment, training, and screening of candidates for positions within the organization.
- Initiated the design and adaptation of systems to increase efficiency in personnel processing and administrative services provided by the organization.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 7
- Conducted daily statistical reports to monitor the performance of a staff of twenty-five workers.
- Trained and supervised four juniors in supervisor roles, including coordinating and organizing administrative staff.
- Managed staff in inventory control, ordering, and recommended diversification in product lines to increase profits.
- Responsible for overseeing and monitoring maintenance and installation of critical office equipment in a six-office branch organization.
- Suggested action plan for an effective reorganization of administrative staff based on quarterly evaluations; contributed to increase in annual profits by $100,000.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 8
- Adhered to FHA guidelines for performing, constructing, and scheduling inspections of properties; supervised six staff members with over eighty-five administrative projects.
- Assisted the President with special projects; assisted in establishing computer standards and practices.
- Developed training programs for existing staff as well as new employees.
- Performed duties as a Windows Client Administrator, performed data base administration as a Desktop Administrator, and performed various clerical tasks from bookkeeping to filing.
- Handled customer service responsibilities related to physical inventory of all offices’ stock, the receipting of the office’s supplies, and other clerical tasks.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 9
- Coordinated and supervised the Operations Department. Managed the office and hired and fired employees.
- Maintained a clean, organized work area while making daily reportings to management.
- Designed and implemented new procedures that met company goals for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Adhered to all policies, procedures, and guidelines for employer’s capital equipment operating expense reports.
- Supervised the Quality Control Department to ensure product specifications are strictly enforced in all areas of responsibility.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 10
- Researched and completed over twenty-five (25) hours of community service activities for three (3) different charities.
- Established and maintained accurate and thorough financial records and bookkeeping ledgers for four (4) years.
- Supervised and managed five (5) employees, including two (2) managers, two (2) security personnel, and one (1) office manager.
- Recognized for exceptional performance by the Office Manager for speed of service, professionalism of work performed, positive attitude, and integrity.
- Achieved outstanding quality award; outlined a Pro-rated Performance Plan.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 11
- Utilized personal computer and microcomputer systems to update, maintain, and produce a variety of reports at the Centre for Disease Control of the State of Georgia.
- Provided clerical support for more than 350 employees stationed at three county health departments at the Centre for Disease Control of the State of Georgia.
- Processed all employee time-keeping information on an automated scheduling system; more than $750,000 cost savings per year.
- Oversaw and maintained database tracking of $200 million budget; helped management team generate $10 million in new revenue with cost-effective strategies.
- Scheduled more than 15,000 appointments for patients in a single year with no lost time.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 12
- Managed nine employees and two departments (Human Resources & Logistics); resolved employee issues and implemented changes for improvement.
- Effectively gathered and analyzed data of department expenses; mastered the skills of Microsoft Office tools to produce a $37,000 annual savings.
- Generated $10,000 in revenue for company by researching and developing a business plan for establishing new markets/products/services.
- Expanded department customer base from 5k to 20k annually; recognized as top performer of American Motors Corporation.
- Increased efficiency in consumer services department by over 35%; planned and coordinated increase in office space by 40%.
Administrative Manager Resume Sample 13
- Orchestrated administrative operations for a business process outsourcing company through exceptional customer service, coordination of corporate employees, and project supervision.
- Multi-tasked calendar management for multiple teams of hourly production employees whom accomplished work in an effective manner.
- Conceived an idea for a task improvement system that effectively decreased repackaging time at the environment department by 40%. Implemented this program with minimal cost to company or inconvenience to workers.
- Induced the implementation of new administrative policies that transformed the effectiveness of records collection and retrieval within the purchasing department by 20%.
- Created and executed a successful five-year annual budget for an active office-based business.
To be an Administrative manager, you must have a minimum of a high school diploma. However a bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or information management will definitely help you qualify for senior positons. Administrative managers must demonstrate time management, verbal and written communication decision-making, exceptional organization and planning, leadership, IT skills and expertise in Microsoft applications.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Administrative Manager Resume Samples
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 1
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 2
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 3
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 4
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 5
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 6
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 7
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 8
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 9
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 10
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 11
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 12
- Administrative Manager Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up