Financial administrative assistants are responsible for providing administrative assistance to financial executives in an organization. Their duties include conducting financial analysis, preparing financial reports, managing financial records, scheduling meetings, creating spreadsheets of daily transactions and arranging staff meetings.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Financial Administrative Assistant resumes for your reference.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Facilitated the workflow and delivery of administrative services such as distribution of payroll, benefits, tax, and expense information.
- Conducted audits of disbursements made by the company.
- Co-ordinated annual vacation schedule for the department.
- Maintained personal updates via email and telephone including homeownership, health issues, and concerts or other weekend activities.
- Recognized for consistently meeting deadlines, customer service & communication skills.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Knew data banks and computer systems; processed time cards for all departments. Solved problems for branch office with accuracy, speed, and resourcefulness.
- Assisted in system maintenance of the firm’s top-of-the-line modem system; troubleshot problems on a timely basis with accuracy and work ethic.
- Performed duties that created opportunities to do more than was expected of you; developed ability to self-initiate problem solving and documentation when needed.
- Assisted in securing a need-to-know document; organized and maintained the firm’s computerized database.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and commitment to customers; effectively tracked time worked for all departments.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Expertly compiled data for the annual report and accurately created spreadsheets for the finance department.
- Promoted to team leader of the customer service team; responsible for supervising quality assurance and addressing concerns from customers.
- Chosen as Production Supervisor; recognized for increasing call volume by 25% while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Played a key part in the development of new policies that increased company profits by $50,000.00 annually.
- Made my supervisor one of his/her top five success stories; became a mentor to other employees and provided leadership during times of crisis.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Handled all correspondence with borrowers, investors (loan servicers), attorneys, and the court.
- Assigned work to administrative assistants and performed secretarial duties such as research, preparing reports.
- Scheduled meetings to address the financial needs of the Bank.
- Reviewed loan file preparation guidelines in order to ensure loan files met regulatory standards; encouraged completion of loan files by supervisory personnel in addition to self-reporting incomplete files.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Researched and developed strategies to increase the number of active memberships; developed quality control measures for data entry.
- Furnished data for executive presentations and reports; processed membership data weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly.
- Achieved award for a positive performance involving accurate entry of purchase card transactions.
- Awarded five times for most accurate data entry; acted as training assistant and developed new staff on procedures.
- Received quality assurance award after 100 percent accuracy in processing expense reports.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Maintained office supplies, scheduling, and correspondence for the financial officer as well as the assistant.
- Oversaw the financial and accounting operations such as calculating and distributing checks, generating bank reports and emails for senior members of the company.
- Created sales tax reports, arranged timely payments to vendors, kept records on supplies.
- Scheduled appointments for sales representatives and managed all sales records.
- Trained new personnel in the computer system; ensured smooth integration into the existing process; ensured written reminders were included with each sale.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Managed daily operations for the financial division of a billion-dollar corporation by backing up and organizing corporate data.
- Provided customer services for the financial division by collecting customer information and resolving customer complaints.
- Tracked and ensured collection of delinquent account receivables for the financial division by following up with customers regarding their account balances.
- Coordinated monthly meetings of the finance division, which included presenting and reviewing balance sheets, P&L’s, and income statements; maintained a detailed agenda for each meeting through a comprehensive database.
- Recognized by coworkers and managers for providing exceptional customer service; received the Customer Service Award.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Assisted Shift Supervisor in updating daily reports, reconciling financial transactions, and reviewing accounts payable.
- Maintained a clean and safe environment for patients by accurately distributing mail, notifying co-workers of incoming shipments, maintaining logs, and managing facility keys.
- Achieved award as an Outstanding Financial Assistant; completed administrative tasks such as accounts payable, purchasing, receiving, and preliminary data entry.
- Recognized for outstanding performance; resolved customer concerns professionally and efficiently.
- Awarded certificate of excellence after annual performance review; met all company standards for customer service excellence including excellent attendance and punctuality.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Accurately posted bank transactions, reconciled discrepancies, and kept bank records current by collecting money, checks, and clearing deposits.
- Prepared reports to ensure that all transactions were accurately recorded. Reconciled general ledgers for all accounts.
- Recommended purchase of computer system to automate the processing of loan documents; contributed to the branch by reducing filing time from two days to one day.
- Used funds effectively by implementing a manual system that reduced expenses and improved customer service. Increased productivity by 50 percent while maintaining quality output.
- Documented that all loan documents were filed within 24 hours; implemented and updated manual filing system to ensure the prompt processing and retrieval of bank documents.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Compiled data.
- Prepared and carried out the budget; noted exception to office rules to avoid duplication of duties.
- Accurately processed departmental filings; co-coordinated with department head regarding online transactions as necessary.
- Adhered to Finance Department policies and procedures; addressed all issues in a timely manner that caused disruption of service delivery in an efficient and ethical manner.
- Coordinated activities with other departments to resolve customer concerns and issues in an effective manner.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Maintained office copier, fax machine, and computer functions; prepared monthly reports for company management.
- Ensured that client files were accessible and in compliance with state, federal, and local regulations.
- Secured data entry projects from clients; implemented the projects in a timely manner.
- Awarded Outstanding Customer Service Award; determined customer needs while developing a positive relationship with established customers.
- Recognized for outstanding performance in meeting customer satisfaction requirements by completing call monitoring tasks promptly and accurately.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 12
- Greeted new customers with a smile, provided excellent customer service.
- Maintained computer system; processed payroll and human resources information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Enrolled new employees into payroll and human resources database so that their information may be utilized for various applications including benefits, insurance and payroll forecasting.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance from peers. Highly regarded by the clients who used her services because of her upbeat, positive attitude while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Received outstanding quality award; serviced accounts on time or earlier with minimal or no conflicts involving the accounts.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 13
- Processed data for the Director’s Information Management System, a database used to track projects, programs, and grants for the city; updated and maintained data.
- Implemented procedures to enhance efficiency and avoid errors; saved time through the development of workflow.
- Participated in the creation of a new system of monitoring employee absenteeism; analyzed flagrant violators, reducing the number by 57%.
- Analyzed invoices in connection with a state audit; identified $27,000 in unpaid bills.
- Worked with the Director of Public Works to formulate policies; saved $30,000 by reducing trip expenses.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 14
- Managed office functions, including loan process selection, data entry, and data management.
- Succeeded in managing all project deadlines, key performance indicators, and budgets.
- Achieved a superior quality rating; managed various matters; routinely produced superior results while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Awarded excellence in customer satisfaction by customers who had applied for a mortgage loan.
- Awards were established recognizing excellent delivery of services with the objective of meeting financial goals.
Financial Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 15
- Met or exceeded all productivity and quality standards for monthly management reports.
- Trained new hires in the company’s procedures, C-MAP accounting software, and customer service; played a key role in the smooth transition of new employees into the department.
- Selected by the company to assist with sales of educational tapes and books based on my professionalism, outstanding customer service, and dramatic sales increases.
- Recognized for proactive problem-solving activity which saved hundreds of dollars in excess postage costs; was specifically thanked by the Vice President of the company during a morning staff meeting.
- Maintained a 99% rate of accuracy in the preparation of monthly financial reports by strictly following all established procedures and practices.
To work as a financial administrative assistant, you require a bachelor’s degree in economics or its equivalent. Financial administrative assistants must demonstrate decision-making skills, excellent communication skills, organizational skills, critical thinking skills, customer relation skills, interpersonal skills and creativity.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.