An Employee Relations Manager acts as a liaison between employees and management staff. Their responsibilities include handling issues between employees and managers, assisting managers in hiring staff, facilitating the hiring process, mitigating risks from employees, developing better training programs, and evaluating training programs.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Employee Relations Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Employee Relations Manager resumes for your reference.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 1
- Implemented the employees’ suggestion program at my company.
- Supported the company’s diversity initiative by encouraging candidates to apply for our scholarship program; awarded scholarships to five diverse candidates totaling $75,000.
- Led a team of employees to set up a bone marrow donor program that matched four patients with donors; saved three lives as a result.
- Coordinated medical leave plans for ill employees and their families with very little oversight or notice; provided honorariums and benefits where appropriate.
- Participated in the company’s yearly wellness plan by walking on the job and using the equipment during breaks in between meetings.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 2
- Created a competitive work environment, holding the goal of providing exemplary education, training, and support to employees during their employment.
- Recognized and honored excellence in performance by creating and implementing strategies to promote employee development, improve morale, enhance work performance and further sustain the organization’s successful business strategy.
- Established an understanding of all departments in order to direct activities effectively. Managed the planning process for special events that resulted in positive departmental participation, support of marketing initiatives, and organizational growth.
- Ensured effective operations within the department by administering payroll procedures, record keeping, accounting, and budgeting for staff activities.
- Developed subsidiary programs for women and minorities to increase recruitment and retention.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 3
- Managed staff turnover rates to a minimum; provide direction and instruction to employees on the proper management of time, attendance, and exit interviews.
- Created and implemented employee incentive plans that addressed interest in the company; provided regular feedback to employees on their performance.
- Achieved retention rate through the use of incentive plans that targeted individual employee goals
- Developed an assistant manager for each area of the property that meets necessary qualifications.
- Achieved team leader award from The National Multiple Sclerosis Society as a result of extensive financial services management skills.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 4
- Brought to light unfair policies and practices of the organization’s management; expressed concerns regarding personnel problems as they relate to employee safety.
- Constructed a position report of concerns expressed by employees during an interview with a manager.
- Raised awareness of the need for changes to the work environment, which ultimately led to grievances filed against the company’s management.
- Confronted and challenged issues concerning health and safety; acted in an apparent manner that is professional, courteous, objective, prompt, and thorough.
- Handed in a resignation letter to announce his disapproval of the company’s management.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 5
- Resolved labor issues with supervisors and employees; developed the Employee Assistance Program.
- Hired, trained, and performed performance appraisals for more than 50 managers.
- Conducted employee evaluations of company services to ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Used conflict mediation techniques to resolve issues between employees and management.
- Chaired committee of seven individuals to plan and implement a procedure to measure customer satisfaction levels; monitoring compliance with standards set by the American Society for Quality Control in Chicago, Illinois.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 6
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; effectively monitored employees’ activity, scheduled vacations, and conducted annual reviews.
- Received award for outstanding customer service; effectively managed client and company concerns via return calls and follow-up visits.
- Attained award for exceeding sales budget; effectively sought to increase sales levels by personally making over 700 phone calls per month.
- Received award for highest quality rating; effectively managed employee relations by resolving complaints, escalating employee concerns to management, while offering training programs to improve employee skills.
- Achieved award for outstanding attendance. Since the beginning of the year, I have missed only one day of work due to a family emergency.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 7
- Solidified relationships with employees; maintained an open-door policy for accountability and feedback.
- Actively participated in Employee Development Program through self-study, workshops, and coaching.
- Exhibited outstanding organizational skills; managed workflow and responded to customer needs in a timely manner.
- Launched a corporate-wide survey to gauge feelings towards the direction of the company; contributed to the development of new policies based on findings.
- Provided exceptional technical support to other departments.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 8
- Established local and regional Employee Resources Committee membership.
- Developed a training program for the regional workforce; established guidelines to ensure complete training fulfillment.
- Supported function teams and departments through comprehensive employee relations programs that have led to improved productivity, customer focus, and employee satisfaction.
- Developed and implemented action plans to resolve issues and conflicts.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 9
- Recognized employees for outstanding contributions; organized and ran events for 25 employees.
- Organized employee recognition gifts, gave speeches at a staff meeting, and attended other events on behalf of the organization.
- Recognized and rewarded strong performers; effectively managed customer relationships by responding to customers in a timely manner and ensuring satisfaction with the quality of service.
- Achieved award for exceptional quality of customer service; scheduled appointments, answered phone calls, returned calls within 24 hours, and efficiently resolved customer complaints.
- Above-standard performance rating in the first quarter – earned the award by meeting or exceeding company standards.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 10
- Identified and trained new managers; received a commendation for developing the skills of new managers by establishing a development plan.
- Identified and maintained positive relationships with employees. Implemented a performance appraisal program; obtained top performer award.
- Established a four-step job evaluation system; identified employees who needed further training and development.
- Recognized for corporate success in organizational change; provided assistance in deploying capital investments correctly to meet business objectives.
- Caused employee turnover to decrease by ten percent; achieved the award for outstanding performance.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 11
- Designed and implemented a career development program that reduced employee turnover, increased productivity, and provided continuing support to internal business units.
- Increased employee motivation. Facilitated diversity outreach activities through the Annual Diversity Summit.
- Successfully re-initialized restructured all financial systems without experiencing a loss of critical data files or system failures due to data conflicts.
- Demonstrated high customer service/retention ratios; effectively handled multiple customer contacts at once with speed and accuracy; outsourced employees to solve software problems while maintaining a high level of billing accuracy.
- Dealt with multiple claims and settle them in a timely manner.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 12
- Supervised employee relations management program from the initial stage to completion; received the award for outstanding achievement after implementing a new employee code of conduct.
- Motivated and directed employees to improve their working conditions and standards; received recognition for improving the employee relations division’s productivity by 25%.
- Processed grievances for sales representatives, including complaint forms and appeals.
- Conducted subordinate performance review meetings and individual counseling sessions.
- Served as liaison between company executives and marketing managers.
Employee Relations Manager Resume Sample 13
- Resolved customers’ concerns by establishing and developing relations with the various departments within a hotel.
- Trained management in customer service, guest relations, and problem resolution.
- Learned to use three computer systems enabling me to effectively manage employee time cards, leave requests, and payroll.
- Initiated improvements; discovered that employees who utilized company van for personal purposes were over-charging for mileage.
- Participated in Team Building sessions; gave presentations that helped build trust within the department and enhanced communication with staff.
To become an Employee Relations Manager, you need a bachelor’s degree in business administration. An Employee Relations Manager must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication skills, must be analytical, must be creative, must be a problem-solver, must be detail-oriented, and must be adaptable.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.