A Team Manager helps groups of people work together to complete projects. These duties can include holding daily meetings to assess progress, settling disputes between team members, determining which team member is least effective, maintaining communication with stakeholders, meeting deadlines, and preparing reports.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Team Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Team Manager resumes for your reference.
Team Manager Resume Sample 1
- Assigned staff responsibilities and delegated duties for project completion on time.
- Organized and supervised special projects for the manager, ensuring they were completed within departmental guidelines.
- Coached employees during a one-month training program before taking over a new project, resulting in a 100% success rate for all employees.
- Earned recognition from the Director of Customer Service for maintaining a positive attitude while working with customers during a time of corporate restructuring.
- Achieved award for exceptional performance regarding the training of new team members.
Team Manager Resume Sample 2
- Greatly improved customer service level by achieving Senior Quality Award standards, which included listening to customers’ needs, responding to requests effectively, and communicating effectively.
- Supervised receptionists to ensure promptness in answering phone calls.
- Assisted with equipment maintenance throughout the floor, including telephone equipment maintenance and electrical panel replacements.
- Conducted evaluations for management positions; organized annual operating plan for the team.
- Supervised clerical workers to ensure the highest quality of work output; motivated team members for improvement of skills.
Team Manager Resume Sample 3
- Comprised a team of two members. Together, we successfully achieved 98% of sales goals during the fiscal year.
- Managed a team of nine team members with little to no support from the direct supervisor due to changes in supervisors.
- Developed an effective training program that enabled new hires to reach sales goals within a two-week period.
- Effectively managed a team of 21 employees and over 30 volunteers during Haiti Relief Effort; convened all volunteers at required times and locations for debriefing about efforts made during the relief effort.
- Spearheaded fund-raising campaign to raise $500,000 for disaster relief efforts.
Team Manager Resume Sample 4
- Supervised a “no-nonsense” team of 35 computer technicians, while managing a budget of $2,000.
- Managed a team that processed over 350 loan applications a month while maintaining a 100% approval rating.
- Increased productivity from 200 loan applications per month to 300 loan applications per month while providing exceptional customer service.
- Achieved outstanding performance award for providing exceptional customer service and excellent customer satisfaction ratings from customers who had applied for a loan.
- Contributed to the success of the company through managerial skills and personal assistant expertise.
Team Manager Resume Sample 5
- Supervised a team of 13 staff members with an array of talents from filing and photocopying to organizing and leading groups.
- Used exceptional customer service skills to resolve client dissatisfaction. Received client appreciation award for sensitivity and understanding.
- Effectively communicate with management, peers, and subordinates as a member of the operations team. Received peer recognition award for quality performance.
- Achieved award for being pre-qualified in CPR/First-Aid/AED training; trained peers on computer software applications via classroom instruction, demonstrations, and hands-on experience.
- Received commendation for achieving recognition as team MVP; successfully oversaw the operation of the Administrative department by serving as the go-to person for administrative issues.
Team Manager Resume Sample 6
- Effectively received job orders, completed assigned work in a timely manner, and established deadlines for customer service.
- Developed, produced, and implemented training sessions using interactive technology.
- Organized team meetings to ensure that objectives are met.
- Established relationships with business partners by attending business meetings when appropriate.
- Recovered lost revenue by identifying insurance coverage discrepancies for members.
Team Manager Resume Sample 7
- Supervised 3 other employees while successfully maintaining an assigned workload, ensuring the timely organization of files to be filed in the office.
- Developed staff through sponsorship of training sessions; resulted in their recognition for outstanding performance.
- Identified and implemented technological changes that improved efficiency and enhanced customer service.
- Received recognition award for consistently providing superior customer service despite competing priorities.
- Promoted to branch manager position after demonstrating outstanding communication skills with clients and staff members.
Team Manager Resume Sample 8
- Handled all phases of payroll for 40+ employees; received recognition by the State Governor for excellent performance.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously; effectively utilized staff to meet deadlines.
- Trained subordinate staff for efficient service to customers; received an award from the Mayor for the outstanding training program.
- Hired, trained, and supervised 20+ employees; handled multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure without negatively affecting quality or quantity of work output.
- Recognized by peers as an expert in management and training techniques; recommended by peers for upper-level management positions within the company.
Team Manager Resume Sample 9
- Achieved a superior quality score on the team performance review; efficiently managed a high volume of calls and administrative tasks.
- Maintained excellent rapport with the staff, supervisors, and customers throughout the annual appraiser’s conference.
- Received highest possible Customer Satisfaction Scores from customers who had applied for a loan.
- Achieved award from management for being “one of our greatest assets.”
Team Manager Resume Sample 10
- Sorted voicemail, faxes, and mail daily for incoming staff.
- Processed staff schedules.
- Relayed shift changes through the chain of command.
- Prepared surveys for staff to fill out for their supervisor.
- Interacted with customers, conducting credit checks, explained property rights, title searches, and filing fees to the public.
Team Manager Resume Sample 11
- Implemented necessary changes in order to improve team performance; recognized for successful implementation.
- Recognized by the Senior Manager for effective supervision of other members; effectively communicated with such individuals.
- Recognized for outstanding ability to understand and interpret various job duties; effectively completed projects and accomplish goals.
- Recognized for excellent teamwork skills; effective team member who possesses an ability to learn and adapt to new procedures quickly.
- Offered up solutions for team members’ various concerns; recognized for excellent leadership.
Team Manager Resume Sample 12
- Redesigned forms used by staff to process invoices; instituted changes that contributed to an increase in productivity of over 69%!
- Redirected, trained, and retrained staff during the implementation of the new computerized system; implemented a system that eliminated redundant data entry, thereby reducing errors by 73%.
- Exceeded all expectations as a customer service representative. Received rave reviews from customers for outstanding service.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on survey ratings from customers who had requested information about available products.
- Attained award for the outstanding quality award based on staff evaluations indicating high levels of competency in providing exceptional customer service.
Team Manager Resume Sample 13
- Led a 12-person team by delegating projects, coaching team members, and encouraging excellence.
- Mentored junior administrative assistants; taught new employees skills for increasing efficiency.
- Received productivity award for managing workload.
- Planned activities to boost the morale of team members through quarterly luncheon meetings, annual picnics, and weekly Tuesday morning coffee chats.
- Attained recognition as exceptional leader after managing a cross-functional project to install new copiers in 8 locations.
Team Manager Resume Sample 14
- Assisted in the successful development of new employees into productive team members.
- Supervised eligibility screening team, ensuring that candidates for employment met qualifications for the position.
- Evaluated work performance of hourly employees, conducting regular reviews to ensure job expectations are being met.
- Maintained accurate time records for all employees to ensure compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- Maintained training records for all employees; ensured adherence to company policies and procedures, company procedures, and industry standards.
Team Manager Resume Sample 15
- Supervised three-person clerical team; resolved productivity problems by involving all in the solution.
- Assisted in field development of new women’s athletic apparel line; identified production problems; secured contract.
- Achieved production goals established by the President of the company.
- Supervised a five-person administrative team to maintain the current level of efficiency in an office environment with single management.
- Consolidated duties between two offices; provided direction to two separate teams; maintained efficient service at both locations.
Depending on the specific industry, team managers must at least have a high school degree or equivalent. Some companies require a bachelor’s degree in business administration. To be effective you need excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, experience in the field, patience, ability to work under tight deadlines, ability to tolerate high-stress situations, and a positive attitude.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Team Manager Resume Samples
- Team Manager Resume Sample 1
- Team Manager Resume Sample 2
- Team Manager Resume Sample 3
- Team Manager Resume Sample 4
- Team Manager Resume Sample 5
- Team Manager Resume Sample 6
- Team Manager Resume Sample 7
- Team Manager Resume Sample 8
- Team Manager Resume Sample 9
- Team Manager Resume Sample 10
- Team Manager Resume Sample 11
- Team Manager Resume Sample 12
- Team Manager Resume Sample 13
- Team Manager Resume Sample 14
- Team Manager Resume Sample 15
- Wrap Up